[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me to appeal of the working simulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Can someone explain to me to appeal of the working simulator genre? It seems so incredibly autistic to me especially with all the DLC that seems to be pushed into it.
>>
It's a European thing. You wouldn't understand.
>>
arbeit macht frei
>>
Based Merkel. She's done so much good for Germany.
>>
>>387918717
They're extremely fun to play, you get to be a trucker, or a farmer, or a forklift driver. What's there not to love?
Haven't you ever thought of being a trucker?
>>
>>387918932

its a german thing. fuckers love to work
>>
File: germany.jpg (695KB, 2252x1689px) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
695KB, 2252x1689px
>>387918717
Think of it as catering to the model train audience, it's not exactly regular gamers who play these games. It's people who enjoy the various machinery and such involved.
>>
>>387918717
You get to experience a job you wouldnever work. It's great. For example, you wouldn't really want to live the awful life of a truck driver, just experience the fun parts only in Truck Simulator.
>>
>>387918717
It helps me better understand my privlage over a farm hand, truck driver, or train conductor.
>>
>farming simulator Nintendo Switch Edition
>she's holding a PS4 controller
hold the fuck up
>>
>>387919312

>New York Taxi Cab
>Die Simulation

only if you've being driven
>>
File: oh you.jpg (127KB, 1038x792px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
127KB, 1038x792px
>>387919841
>>
>>387919794
>she's actually secretly playing Holocaust Tycoon for the PS4

never trust a german
>>
>>387919794
iirc it was like a duel switch/ps4 booth for some reason
>>
>germany, the land of the bureaucracy
>first video games they produced were all economy simulations

Dads work involves trains, the first thing he does when he comes home and has free time is watch on Youtube how train drives around. If he was into video games, he would play train simulator.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.