[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Skidrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: th.jpg (14KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 300x283px
Redpill me on Skidrow
>>
botnet
>>
>>387915776
What, the fucking band?
>>
>>387916494
The torrent website
>>
>>387916494
Probably the scene group. Does it even exist anymore? They sure as fuck don't crack games at all, just re-release cracks from other people.
>>
The lead guy looks like a total fuckboi
>>
>>387916680
>>387916641
what's to get? Their one of the torrent groups that are on the top tier, and can be trusted to bring out quality
>>
>>387916753
Is that why they release 3DM cracks with bitcoin miner included?
>>
>>387917018
What the shit is 3DM?
>>
>>387917094
Chinese crack group. Skidrow don't crack games, they bundle the game files from scene groups and release them on usenet. Kind of like fitgirl but with less compression.
Besides, I don't remember the last time skidrow actually had a release, I don't think they're active anymore.
>>
>>387917296
OP here.

So Skidrow used to be a collective of "L33T" hackers way back when?

Interesting.
>>
>>387917583
How the fuck do you not know about them? Next I'm going to say Razor and you're going to ask me if it's the main villain from NFS Most Wanted
>>
>>387917583
no
skidrow is a group of people that release cracked games from private circles into the higher echelons of the public, no hacking involved
skidrow website is a chink/russian honeypot aimed at retards and underaged (like you)
>>
>>387918192
>Next I'm going to say Razor and you're going to ask me if it's the main villain from NFS Most Wanted
why i cant stop laughing,fuck dammit
>>
File: 541654651.jpg (31KB, 1126x720px) Image search: [Google]
541654651.jpg
31KB, 1126x720px
>>387915776
I grew up with their cracked games.
>>
This album is the GOAT
>>
>>387915776
Shitty place, great song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0kSBiu1IGk
>>
>>387918192
Hey that was good you fuck
>>
Is nosteam still to be trusted
>>
>>387915776
I'm not saying it's the jews.
...but it's the jews.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.