[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the actual fuck were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: u64575675.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
u64575675.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
What in the actual fuck were they thinking?
>>
Dude wanted to make a new card game. It would've been more palatable if Valve were making other games, but it's just bad timing.
>>
I think they were thinking "let's make a lot of money"

And they will
>>
>let's cut into hearthstone's playerbase
>>
>>387910220
The very same day Gearbox announced arena fps with cards, which was the mark of "we went way too far with these card games"
>>
>>387908871

money trends
>>
>>387910582
Everyone's been cutting into Hearthstone, since they proved that digital card games can work if you take advantage of the format. Shadowverse, Eternal, and even tactical card games like Shardbound and Duelyst are all trying to grab a slice of the Hearthstone pie.
>>
>triangle
>triangle has 3 sides and 3 vertices
>3 lines in the triangle that form another triangle

It's a message. Half Life 3 confirmed
>>
>>387910742
Epic!!!!!!!
>>
>>387910742
You'll sooner get laid the HL3 get confirmed.
>>
File: 1455466504708.jpg (38KB, 729x605px) Image search: [Google]
1455466504708.jpg
38KB, 729x605px
>>387908871
>What in the actual fuck were they thinking?

>Duude that heartstone shit is making boatload of cash of idiots
>I know right? And with a fraction of the investment of your typical AAA product.
>I have an idea. .
>>
What are the odds that Artifact permanently traps a bunch of guys who could have been working on other shit into continuously maintaining and updating the game.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.