[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Xenoblade Chronicles 2?
>>
Garbage character designs but some nice environments. Might get it eventually if it's praised enough.
>>
Looks like shit to be Honest.
Feels like some generic Anime JRPG Harem game instead of Xeno.

Sure, you could say that The First one was a Anime game too, but at least it had a uniuqe feel and artstyle.
>>
Atleast it's going to be better than XCX
>>
>>387902809
Horrendous overdesigned characters and terrible voice acting.
>>
>>387902809
I hate the artstyle, even worse than weird faux-anime CGI style of X.
>>
It's garbage.
>>
>>387904578
People always say this with every new Xeno, Tales and FF games, it's like they don't play JRPGs.
>>
File: get_pooped_on_kid.png (557KB, 826x641px) Image search: [Google]
get_pooped_on_kid.png
557KB, 826x641px
>>387902809
Nia is cute.
Unfortunately 2 still has the same shitty combat as the previous games.
>>
>>387902809
MC looks horrible. Hopefully there will be some nice armor for him, like in the other games. Other than that I'm quite optimistic and will definitely get the game.
>>
Shit game thats for weebs who like to look at tits instead of play video games.
>>
>>387902809
I'm gonna enjoy both the game and the memes and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>387905832
kys
>>
The game will be extremely good but people will only complain about the character design like they only complain about Sawano for XCX
>>
>>387906059
> nice armor for him
> like in the other games
Nigga do you even vaguely remember the armors in the first Xenoblade? They make Rex look like high-fashion tier material in comparison.
>>
>>387905574
Because the first attempts are so good it makes the rest looks like shit and everyone set a standard.
>>
>>387902809
>give Nia a tiger as her Blade
>call the Nopon party member Tora
This might get confusing to nips.
>>
i hope a switch emulator comes soon,this and bloodborne are sincerely the only things i want that arent on pc
>>
>>387902809
Hated the first game, never played the second, have no interest in this one.

Also characters look like they come from an early budget jrpg on the 360 and looks disgusting.
>>
>>387902809
TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
looks like Harem-trash and Hebrew and Christian themes are getting replaced with Greek shit, see the main girl being name "Pyra" and the place that should have been called Heaven, Eden, or Paradise is called "Elysium"
I have no hope, we are getting another blunder like the Xenosaga games
>>
>>387902809

Character design looks...weird/bland but I'd rather have a story focused game then the faux MMO junk that was XCX's "story" couldn't even finish the game half way because I got so bored. Shame too because the game was generally pretty solid
>>
>>387902809
jesus is that what the game looks like? I actually struggled to make out the details of what I was fucking looking at for a second
>>
>>387908525
That's just the localization, main girl is called Homura in Japan.
>>
>>387902809
I don't like the MC's design, I would like it better if it was simple yet effective like Shulk.
However Pyra (the red chick, I think) is hot af.
I want it to build and expand Xenoblade 1 in playability, but I don't like the blade switching thing that much.
I'd give it a chance, I'm sure It will be fun
>>
>>387902809
worst character designs in a JRPG released in 2017
>>
>>387902809
Looks great, looking forward to it.
The neogaf kids crying about tits or artstyle are annoying though.
>>
>>387902809
the MC face looks like he's about to take a dump in his pants. I imagine the English voice acting is cringe too and there's no way to swit
>>
>>387907667
Could always refer to him as タイが or something
>>
Even though X was a massive disappointment and this already looks pretty bad I will probably still play it any way. I liked the original Chronicles that much and I hope I may be pleasantly surprised yet.
>>
Chronicles-fags go die in a ditch. Bet you think Xeno started on the wii.
>>
>>387902809
The MC has a terrible design, I still hope we can switch outfits.
I don't have a problem with Pyra.

I don't like how the Blade characters are just standing around during combat most of the time.
>>
anime titties
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.