[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF15 PC is mod support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ff15 cup noctis noodle.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ff15 cup noctis noodle.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/578/1578058/

現在はマルチプレイの対応やSteamでどういう機能を盛り込むかなどが開発上の課題になっています。

それとやはりMODにも対応しなければとは思って仕様を詰めています。『FFXV』の根っこにあるところは、プレイヤーにパーソナルな体験をしてもらうところですから、独自性の出る遊び方はなるべく提供したい考えです。

――MODは、わりとユーザーに任せてしまう感じになるんでしょうか?

そうですね。やるならばなるべく規制をなくして、ユーザーが自由に楽しめるものを目指したいですね。
>>
>>387893632
Does that mean users will be able to fix the lackluster combat?
>>
>>387893632
Fucking nice.
Hope there will be a big community for the game, because so much of the game's issues in terms of gameplay can be fixed using the existing assets.

Hell, I'm even ready to get into modding myself if I'll be able to customize the gameplay to how I originally wanted it to be.
>>
>>387893709
Be cool if they could do something to fix those awful dlc's. The only way I can describe thier design, from gameplay to writing and voice acting is "awkward".
>>
It's actually hilarious how people think mods means changing everything.

Nobody was able to change the shit combat in Skyrim
>>
>>387894115
Unlike Skyrim, XV's combat at least has potential and generally can be fun if not for some absolutely retarded decisions like not allowing to airstep with every weapon, having a limit of 4 weapons only, most enemies having a hyper armour, etc.
>>
>>387893949
I don't care about FF but why do you give a shit about DQ? They're boring as fuck compared to most turnbased jrpgs and it isn't even pretty either nor is the OST good enough to make you ignore everything.
>>
>>387893949

because its good
>>
File: 1466431623220.png (26KB, 311x262px) Image search: [Google]
1466431623220.png
26KB, 311x262px
>>387893949
>the masterpiece known as KINGDOM HEARTS III
>>
Yeah yeah, but you all know we will just get some bad texture swap nude mods and shit. 99% of games don't come close to skyrim levels, but PCfags always scream before release
They'll probably forget about it in amonth after they fapped a bit
>>
>>387893632
That's a supposition, not confirmed at all. It's a possibility because it's on Steam but not known if they're doing it.
>>
>>387893632
That means no denuvo, right?
>>
>>387894846
>he fell for "Denuvo doesn't allow for modding" meme
>>
Considering the state of the modding community now I wouldnt expect much. Especially if SE isn't going to outright support a modding platform as well as release some sort of creation kit. FF15 fans will get their gay turbo sex mod for the all male cast and that'll be it.
>>
File: 1482908332526.jpg (19KB, 326x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482908332526.jpg
19KB, 326x249px
>>
>>387893949
who dis
>>
>>387894846
Not like anyone would want to pirate a 170gb game, that only a minority can run stable anyway.
>>
>>387894227
How to fix.

-More flashy animations
-Consistent timing between every slash instead of the inconsistent mess it is now
-Ditch holding down a button, pressing buttons feels better.
-Aerial launch
-More weapons switching
-Different way to use magic without taking a weapon slot or requiring a consumable
-Actual crunchy attacks.
>>
>>387895897
>More flashy animations
>Consistent timing between every slash instead of the inconsistent mess it is now
>Ditch holding down a button, pressing buttons feels better.

Hopefully, if the pre-2015 cut attacks are left in the game's code, these can be modded back in

>Aerial launch
Honestly not required and was never supposed to be a part of the game anyway, even during Nomura days

>More weapons switching
Could be easily modded in considering the frameworks for weapons switching is already there.
>Different way to use magic without taking a weapon slot or requiring a consumable
Probably transfer the system from the comrades

>Actual crunchy attacks.
The same as the initial points
>>
I eagerly await the SFM.
>>
>>387893632
Game mod depend on how autist the fanbase is. Let's see.
>>
>>387893632
I don't speak moonrunes. Translate to american please.
>>
>>387893632
So we can fix the mechanizer design to make her into a loli?
>>
>>387896335
Sure right after I translate it into Mexican
>>
>>387896950
why would you translate it to mexican lmao.
>>
>>387896109
>Honestly not required.

Literally what makes any game involving action combat with a sword good.
>>
>>387897483
The game wasn't designed for juggling.
The air combat is more about Noctis warping around the enemies constantly attacking them from different directions (like in E3 2013 trailer).

Imo, forcing such a mechanic in the game would only make the game look even more retarded considering the enemies don't even have tha launch state animations of any sorts
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.