[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/acist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170811-WA0010.jpg (180KB, 924x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170811-WA0010.jpg
180KB, 924x1600px
ITT: comment what you think other (or your own) countries did to ruin the gayming industry

>America: gaming journalisem, i.e. ign, polygon, faptaku and their friends

>Germany and Turkey: literally almost entirely are to blame for ruining MMO communities.

>UK: shit youtube channels like "pretty good gaming" and "unit lost".
>>
>>387891663
Americans with their fucking political bullshit.
>>
>>387891743
This. And also gamer cowadutty culture.
>>
>>387891743
Need to go a lot deeper than that. Racism seems to be one of the biggest things to result from "political" discussions.
>>
>>387891743
that was OPs first one.
>>
>>387891663
>Germany and Turkey: literally almost entirely are to blame for ruining MMO communities.

>Not Brazil, the Philippines, or China
What?
>>
>>387891663
>>Germany and Turkey: literally almost entirely are to blame for ruining MMO communities.
What is china and korea?
>>
>>387891663
>Japan: they exist
>>
>>387891663
Leafs: Quebec
>>
im sorry for letting ubisoft happen
>>
>>387891743
>>387891862
The bigger problem with America's political climate right now is that people are not allowed to discuss or debate topics. There's a "You're either with me or against me" attitude right now. And it's seeping into businesses like gaming, where everyone must conform to the current trend of forced diversity and political correctness, or be beat into submission by the media.

The left is even calling for censorship and reducing the first amendment for fucks sake.
>>
>>387891862
>Racism
Fuck no, everyone fucking comments on how the character looks like and tunnel visions on that. Can't even discuss a video game cleanly without some cuntlipped shitstain going "OoooOOooohh,,, It's """"t h e i r""""" agenda, ooo, they are trying to bring us down <insert buzzwords here> oooOOoo, this is the end." Like fuck, I want to talk about video games, I don't want to listen to some fuck's victim complex.
>>
>>387891663
>Belgium : We didn't do much but we didn't do ugly shit against it either
>Japan : You have a fuckload of good games in japanese simply requiring an english sub, get your shit together. Do you simply hate money ?
>Germany : you make the nazis look soft
>USofAAA : Swat your SJWs please
>Stralia : I feel sorry for you :(
>>
>>387891909
Ive encountered mostly germs and turks in mmo's, but ive heard about your picks too.
>>
>>387891981
elaborate
>>387892007
so.... french people?
>>387892140
wow dude
>>
>>387894223
>japan
Is this your problem with japan?
>>
America almost destroyed the entire gaming industry in the past before Japan saved it. Now it's currently working to destroy it in different ways. Can my country just never be allowed to touch video games again? We get rare Eastern European gems and plenty of good Jap games, but almost everything by Ameriburgers is just disappointing and for whatever inane reason manages to sell 200 Trillion copies + DLC.
>>
>>387891663
>>UK: shit youtube channels like "pretty good gaming" and "unit lost".

I'm from the UK, and I've never even heard of these channels.
>>
>>387891663
>America: Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.