[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you had fun playing a game? Tell me about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3e3.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
When was the last time you had fun playing a game?

Tell me about it.
>>
Nothing to tell. I have fun everytime I play a game. Last time was probably around last week playing that Layton ipad game.
>>
I'm having real fun with Black Flag
>>
Having a bunch of fun playing Dying Light, heard the DLC got mixed opinions so I'm leaving it alone.

Also >>387890664 why would you play a video game if you didn't find it fun?

Doing another Terraria run later too.
>>
>>387890664
literally this
>>
running XCOM 2 on the LW mod as well as with tons of other cosmetics and voice mods.

the difficulty is bullshit especially at the beginning but I am having fun.
>>
>>387890873
Did you misread my post? I said that I have fun with every game I play. just happens the last game I played was the one mentioned. Dont have the time to play as often as I want to.
>>
>>387890575
Like few hours ago when I was playing dead rising.
>>
>>387890873
>why would you play a video game if you didn't find it fun?

I didn't realize it was possible to have prescience and i had the power to tell if every single game i decided to play would be fun or not
>>
File: 26.png (115KB, 373x539px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
115KB, 373x539px
>>387890575
Had a really good win streak and constantly got high rolls over the last few games, unfortunately the outcome of using Starbreaker is determined by the map. Prefer playing as Sherry though the defensive nature of the character can become somewhat tiresome as opposed to viciously plowing through your opponents and bosses one-by-one.
>>
>>387890575
Last evening.
>>
File: 1487303943292.jpg (33KB, 299x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487303943292.jpg
33KB, 299x342px
>>387890575
>playing video games for fun
>not shitposting and larping for 18 hours straight on a chinky picture website and getting bitter about not having any friends
>>
Yesterday playing L4D2 on extreme with buddies.
>>
>>387890575
>tfw you share a board with faggots with ADHD that can't even have fun anymore
I feel so dirty, I have to flay myself to clean it.
>>
I have fun every time I play, or else why would I be playing?
>>
>>387891025
>try a video game
>if you don't like it you don't play it
>OP is implying that fun while playing them is some sort of rarity

If you regularly play something you don't enjoy you're definitely a retard.
>>
I had fun playing titanfall 2. I wasn't even shooting anybody just practising going fast in Glitch and messing with grapple. After a while it clicked and was having a blast just speeding around the map
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.