[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everybody a fucking pro at starcraft now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (80KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
80KB, 1024x576px
About a week ago I tried getting back into Starcraft 2. I played it originally when it came out, and it's been a few years.

Anyways, I was never fantastic at the game, but I won some matches and lost some others. Nothing humiliating. On the other hand I now lose every single match. People shit out armies twice my size and they're upgraded before I can can respond. And this is in the fucking bottom of the barrel bronze league. Am I missing something fundamental? I can't be the worst player of all time.

Anyone know of a place I can chat about starcraft to improve my play?
>>
you know how you took a big long break from starcraft? well those other players didn't
>>
>people who have spent several years more playing the game are better than you

I wonder.
>>
>>387890139
starcraft is fucking dead and the only people left are gigantic autists that are so dedicated they will never ever leave the game until blizzard shuts it down
that's why you keep losing
>>
>>387890303
Well that explains a lot. What's the latest trendy RTS people are playing?
>>
File: August 22.png (52KB, 507x650px) Image search: [Google]
August 22.png
52KB, 507x650px
>>387890498
>What's the latest trendy RTS people are playing?
>>
>>387890641
Thank you kindly sir
>>
>>387890641
>you now remember Dawn of War 3
>>
File: the JUST marine.jpg (19KB, 199x209px) Image search: [Google]
the JUST marine.jpg
19KB, 199x209px
>>387890780
>Dawn of War 3
Who?
>>
What they said plus people nowadays don't even bother doing their own thing and just look up the "best" ways to play. This has always been a thing, even before the interwebz, but now you'd be hard-pressed to find a single original player in any game.
>>
>>387890139
Everyone is using an overlay that lets them follow perfect build orders while in game.
>>
>>387891136
That's a thing now? I always assumed you would get banned for that. That's rather disappointing and disgusting. Part of the charm of this game always was you have to try your best to execute some long-ass build order that you tried to memorize.
>>
>>387890641
>total war
>rts

Where does this meme even come from?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.