[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pretty good now desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 25

File: nms1.3.png (1MB, 1021x835px) Image search: [Google]
nms1.3.png
1MB, 1021x835px
It's pretty good now desu
>>
>>387889535
nope
>>
>>387889784
Good argument.
>>
>>387889535
Should have had this content ready to go when it launched instead of telling lies desu senpai
>>
>>387889535
no
never
ever
its $5 and i still wont get it
ahahahah
id rather buy $5 worth of gum
>>
>>387889885
>Being this mad that they've fixed the game after the release
>>
>>387889989
They should have fixed it before they released an unfinished game.
>>
>>387889989
Oh thank you so, so much for actually making the game somewhat like it was supposed to be a year after release, I'm so greatful.
>>
>>387889804
Facts don't need arguments
>>
>>387889535
It still can't do half of things X3, E:D, SC and Prospector can. Better download Space Engine desu.
>>
Arent you already a millionare? Why are you shilling your game, no one cares anymore.
>>
It definitely was rushed out because Sony probably, but I decided to give it a try after about a year, actually blown away by the changes, ended up playing for 5 hours, will play more tomorrow.

It's still the same collect and explore game so if that didn't appeal to anyone it's still not going to appeal to you, but there's actual content now. There's lore and story. There's waaaaay more variety on planets, space stations etc. Space combat has been greatly improved. Lots of QoL tweaks. It doesn't feel so empty and unfinished.

When it was originally released I will admit I was disappointed after the hype, but I could see potential. They are certainly living up to that potential.

If you haven't refunded it, give it another go.
>>
>>387890126
Pretty sure opinions need arguments, retard
>>
>>387889535
who the fuck would play this boring as fuck game. stupid shill
>>
>>387889989
I mean, I love when devs are dedicated to fixing a game like this, but it is too little too late.

I feel like if they had just been honest from the beginning and said all this stuff would ld be added after launch, they would be doing a lot better.

As it stands, the damage is done.
>>
File: wtf.png (112KB, 333x273px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
112KB, 333x273px
I don't believe them.
>>
>>387890210
Nope, your opinion is worthless
>>
>>387890091
No different than any company releasing a critical bugs patch after release.

>>387890110
Does it really matter when the game eventually turns out good? Or are you saying you don't want post-release content and you should only get what you paid for at launch?
>>
>>387890110
They could have taken the money and bought a private island and disappeared. I would have. But they didn't. It's pretty damn commendable.
>>
File: 1482269115863.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482269115863.png
53KB, 200x200px
>not even remotely interested in NMS
>hear about update
>see 1 hour long video about new update
>literally 30 minutes of walking around a desertic planet mining shit
>just like standard NMS

Not even once
>>
>>387890167
I bet youve never played ed because thats fucking bullshit
>>
>>387889535
>shit planets
>ugly
>shitty randomly generated everything
Nope. Still shit.
>>
>>387889535
You are still doing the same things but they gave them structure and "reason", also the game is now much prettier and i think the generation of planets is much better now.
Honestly i am kinda addicted just got the blueprint for suspension fluid>antimatter>warpcell which means i can now jump to other systems whenever i want
never got that faar lol quit the original after 2 hours... but this time goddamn i am addicted i cant stop thinking about it even at work.
>>
File: 1480191509471.jpg (25KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1480191509471.jpg
25KB, 307x352px
>>387890391
>lacking a large amount of promised content = bugs
>>
>>387890250
Nigga, you're refusing to play a game you've paid for because it was crap at launch despite patches having fixed most of the problems. You are a goddamn retard.
>>
>>387890441
>thought the same thing
>am sick and bored so decided to give it a go seeing as it was still installed
>did the usual shit, left the planet
>immediately notified about a bounty for 100,000 units
>attack the bounty
>space battle for 10 minutes, no longer arcadey, have to use skill
>I die
>now have grave yards, go back to corpse, get engaged again
>nope the fuck out
>spend the next 5 hours working to upgrade my ship to exact revenge
>jump between systems trading
>get a half decent ship
>go back to bounty
>kill that mother fucker

Emergent gameplay. Don't have to fuck around on planets if you don't want to.
>>
File: 1453470364518.jpg (12KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453470364518.jpg
12KB, 249x250px
The core gameplays is still the same boring shit where you just grind resources so you can upgrade you equipment and grind more resources.
>>
>>387889535
if they keep it up, I'll re buy it again in maybe a year.
>>
>>387890613
>literally unable to play a game is somehow more justifiable than lack of content
Fuck you.
>>
>>387889535
shill your autism game somewhere else sean
>>
>>387890682
That is still really fucking terrible. Freelancer did it way better 15 years ago.
>>
>>387889535
>game releases
>shitty boring gameplay
>dude collect resources so you can collect more resources lmao
>center of the galaxy is an enormous fuck you
>atlas rises
>it's the same except WOW MORE PLACES TO COLLECT RESOURCES
>also there's multiplayer except it's not really multiplayer
The game is fundamentally flawed, it'll take more than window dressing and multiplayer to fix it.
>>
>>387890708
Pirate it, try it now.
>>
>>387890682
While I do believe that you are interested in this game, you could have summed up this post with "they have space bounties and gravestones now". You havent said a single descriptor beyond hype words about how its "better".
>>
>>387890665
>paid for

lol
>>
>>387890803
I played freelancer. In freelancer that's the only thing you can do. This is just a single experience in a galaxy of shit to do.
>>
You shitlords accept e-celeb and overwatch threads, so I'm taking this thread as meaning the games good now.
>>
Does the gameplay still mainly consist of zapping rocks for fucking hours on end?

If so, I'm not even going to re-download it.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>387889535
*shrugs*
>>
>>387890949
>in freelancer you can only do the fun things with cool ships
>in this you also have to grind mining on dull planets so you can do the fun space battles which is the only thing i mentioned that is interesting about the new update
>>
>>387891026
It only ever did if you were literally autistic.
>>
>>387890378
This entire reply chain sums up /v/ perfectly
>>
Still BAD.

Tried a new save with 1.3. Broken quests, broken scanner, shitty framerate while still looking shit.

They shouldn't bring in "new content" when core mechanics like scanning for things to actually do are broken.
>>
>>387890391
>Trying to defend the practice of fixing games post release

9/10 though. I was legit mad as hell for a moment there.
>>
Being a nms fanboy must be pure mental suffering. Having to convince yourself and others constantly that the game is good. Disregarding all the flaws, especially the awful gameplay loop. Still trusting a man that lied through his teeth just to get you to buy the game. Some sort of weird Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>387891026
I don't like NMS, but you could trivialize any game or genre in the same way. Maybe you just need a break from video games.
>>
>Look at steam forums

>Reads like people reacting to the first day release of an Early Access title.

It's been one fucking year.
>>
>>387890810
There's so much more shit to do now than just collectathon. That's one component, but you don't have to do it to progress. After you leave the first planet you never have to land on another again if you don't want to.

You can be an explorer, collecting shit and mining materials, or not.
You can be a bounty hunter, taking down bounties, or not.
You can be a pirate, attacking other ships and frigates, or not.
You can be a trader, there's a fleshed out economy now, or not.
You can follow the story, which has about 30 hours of content, or not.
You can find a home planet and farm, or not.

Each of those are viable ways to progress now.

>>387891152
Runs smoothly for me, wtf potato are you running it on?
>>
>>387891190
Anon, that's industry standard now. Consumers encouraged this to happen by buying incomplete and broken games at launch. At least this game tries to fix up its shittiness, making it marginally better than most other developers.
>>
so wtf is joint exploration
can someone explain?
>>
>>387891134
That was the gameplay day 1, and there was no way around it. Not sure about the updates since. I haven't played since the early days. But again, day 1 that was absolutely the only way to progress. Zap rocks, either in space or on a planet to gather materials to make a jump to the next solar system, rinse and repeat for tens of hours.
>>
>>387891026
see
>>387891335
>>
>>387891082
This guy gets it
>>
>>387891479
It's the basic foundation of potential multiplayer. You can finally see other people in the game now, but they are just floating orbs and your interaction is limited to VOIP. When you meet you can place down a monument so anyone else who comes to the planet knows you met, and that's it. There's nothing else to it just yet.
>>
>>387891359
>Anon, that's industry standard now
Still doesn't make it ok.

And i do hear you, about it being commendable about them fixing it.

You know what's more commendable? Not releasing a clearly unfinished game. They're still dicks.
>>
>>387891082
You don't have to grind planets if you don't want to. There's several other ways you can progress. See >>387891335
>>
>>387891057
underrated
>>
>>387891690
They probably wouldn't have if Sony wasn't inside their rectums. If it were delayed a year there would be way less salt.
>>
>>387889535
I tried my best to play it but the magic is gone
>>
>>387891690
Everyone is a dick. Almost every game is an incomplete mess filled with broken promises. But at the very least, these developers are actually trying to fix it. Still shitty, but I give credit where it's due and they get points for effort. Still a long way to go for the game, but at least you know they are still trying.
>>
>>387889989
>>387890391
>>387890407
>>387891359
I fucking hope this is trolling.

Because I know someone with such attitude IRL and this shit scares me.
>>
>>387890775
You're really going to base your argument on "better than nothing"? That's all you got? Shitting out a mistake; a jarring half-baked misrepresentation of someones design absolutely devoid of any gameplay features or original design decisions is worth it just because the alternative is to actually release a game that might be playable on release?
>>
>>387891335
>you can follow the story
Can you sum up what this means real quick?
From what I understand there isnt one beyond "play the game and get to the center".
>>387891695
>several other ways
You either play freelancer in NMS or you mine the planets. Thats the only difference between freelancer and nms gameplay. Freelancer does every thing in its version better than NMS.
>>
>>387891970
Not trolling. Would you rather they took the money and ran?
>>
File: half.png (155KB, 771x429px) Image search: [Google]
half.png
155KB, 771x429px
>More than half of the people that came back to check out 1.3 have left.... again.
>>
>>387889535
"pretty good", aka not shit, doesn't justify 60$
>>
>>387892008
I haven't gotten too deep into the story, too busy fucking around, but there's a lot more depth. From what I have done of it so far Atlas seems like a sinister god-like being. I have found relics that hint at a war between the Vy'keen and the Gek. There's a mysterious explorer who knew me and I apparently abandoned to save myself from something, but I have no memory of the events before I crash landed. At the moment I have a mission to seek them out for more information.
>>
>>387892071
show the graph since the game came out
>>
>>387892307
You don't need a graph. You can see the peak and current players.
>>
File: why.png (147KB, 752x434px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
147KB, 752x434px
>>387892307

not much point but here.

>212,321 all-time peak

>7,981 24-hour peak

The point I was making was that it peaked at 19,017 for when the "patch that saved it" was released and yet over half of them have dumped it already. Me being one of them.
>>
>>387892586
>>387892406
what a fucking disgrace
>>
>>387892002
No, I'm saying they're actually trying to unfuck the game. Where as the most you can expect from other developers are bug fixes and minor balance stuff, they're actually trying to fulfill whatever promises they've made for their game. They're trying, which alone means a lot in this shitty gaming industry era.
>>
>>387892658
"trying" doesn't mean shit. In an industry. You do or you don't. End of discussion. They could release a patch TODAY that has every single feature they said was going to be in, a fully fledged multiplayer system, and price it at a fucking dollar and it still wouldn't matter. They're forever burned as a company and no amount of bandaids will ever prevent Sean Murray being known as "That dude who royally fucked up NMS".

You do not fix a mistake. You apologize, move on and start anew.
>>
>>387892586
Meanwhile, on the other end of it, I came back to it today and am going to play more of it.
>>
>>387889535
Is it fuck.
>>
>>387889535
almost worth pirating now desu
>>
>>387892806
Jesus fuck. Are you saying you don't want developers to release post-release patches and just make/sell a new game instead? You're the fucking reason why the gaming industry is so shitty now. Fuck you and everyone else like you.
>>
>>387892806
To the general population of /v/ maybe. They could have taken the money and fucked off, but they didn't, and that garners much respect from me.

The gaming industry is a cunt. It's obvious to anyone who has even an inkling of how the industry works that it was pushed out too soon and it was not the choice of the developers.

>You do not fix a mistake. You apologize, move on and start anew.
You will never have a stable relationship.
>>
>>387893081
It has been a year. They would have been better off making a newer game with the lessons they learned.
>>
>>387889535
The new update is amazing. Should' ve waitied, though.
>>
>>387890391
Most companies don't promise multiple huge features on release then patch them in a year later. Only con artists like Molyneux and Todd do this shit
>>
>>387892261
Can you please stop shilling when you speak. If you try to hype it up while answering the question it comes off as marketing and makes it hard to take you at face value. So there is lore and a background story of your character and finding out what happened before you crashed.
Does anyone know if this is an on the rails story meaning its exactly the same with different locations and more than just going from point a to point b and having people exposit all over your face and then rinse repeat? More than collect materials or scan x y and z? Even like cave exploration or something would be interesting.
>>
So worth a pirate lads?
>>
>>387893197
>So worth a pirate lads?

Not at the moment. They need to patch the bugs from the patch first. I'm serious.
>>
>>387889535
It unironically is
>>
>>387893152
Fuck you, you piece of shit. You're the reason why we get the 'newest' FIFA 20XX or CoD 184.
>>
File: no man still lies.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no man still lies.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>387889535
>1.3
>"Joint exploration"
>retards yelling finally multiplayer is here
>it's just signaling other players presence around with lights and a local chat
>no interaction whatsoever, just pic related

They can't even redeem themselves. They will never be capable of that.
>>
>>387893197
No. I pirated and I want a refound.
>>
>>387893193
I'm not shilling you fucking retard, I answered the question with my experience so far.

It's on rails to an extent, but you have choices and branching paths. None of the story so far has involved scanning anything, I don't know if that will change. It is basically going from point a to b, yes, and when you get there you usually have a decision to make and some more of the story is revealed at each point.
>>
>>387892008
Gonna spoil it, dont read if you care about spoilers
The universe is a simulation created by Atlas. Atlas is in the process of dying, and has been for countless times. You are a Traveler, a special fourth race destined to explore this simulation. You find out the world is a simulation after trying to follow another Traveler and meet up only to find you can't even though you stand in the same spot. After a bunch of story stuff you stand at Atlas, who provides you with a choice to reset and hope to find a way to fix Atlas, or at least find the reason for the simulation exists, or refuse and continue to explore your own galaxy. Its basically stated that you've been doing this for god knows how long, as have other travelers, hoping to find the answer. Chances are it will be further expanded on in patches, since none of this story was in release and they are continuing to provide patches. I'm hoping for a new ending that breaks the loop.
>>
File: but its.jpg (195KB, 1599x664px) Image search: [Google]
but its.jpg
195KB, 1599x664px
>>387890682
>>
>>387893093
Developers do not deserve "respect" for doing what they're supposed to do as developers. That's like tipping a server for taking your fucking order at a restaurant. Hello Games are not paragons of justice. They're a fresh new studio who made their prime founder and media rep into a video game development pariah. There is no special reward for getting bit by a snake and then reaching to pet it a second time. People will just call you stupid regardless of the end result. It's not 100% on them for the game being absolute shit but no one deserves praise for what they've done.
>>
>>387893163
But they still fulfilled their promises in the end. Would you honestly rather they don't try to unfuck the game? Are you saying you don't want to get your monies worth even if it's a year later?
>>
>>387892806
not him but if they did all that and price it at 1 dolar i would buy, same with lots of people, don't know what point you're trying to make.
>>
>>387890391
>no different than any other company
Name three game companies that said there would be features that ended up not being in the game while not making a press release about it and also lying about the features even after the game had released (ie "there IS multiplayer but the universe is so big that you wont ever find each other")
>>
>>387893412
According to you, when they make an inferior product they should take the money and run, you are a fucking mistake. Never play video games again please. It's because of you we have shit like this in the first place.
>>
the shilling in some games is so obvious it hurts. pm me with tips about how to get paid to promote games in /v/, I truly need money and I know how to be more subtle than you kids
>>
>>387890209
>waaaaay more variety on planets, space stations

This is a lie. I've also reinstalled the game and
played a few hours, enjoing the changes they've made, but every poison planet still has the exact same flora, as does any underwater biome.

The best change they've made is the game isn't easy as fuck now. You have to work for upgrades and enemies can fuck you up.
>>
>>387893568
No, according to me they should have never released the inferior product in the first place. I'm not the original anon you were squabbling with. They should have said "Shit guys we really screwed the pooch and can't make the game you wanted". No amount of "but Sony forced them to!" changes that. Video game development isn't the place for participation awards.
>>
>>387893581
I am the OP and if someone wants to pay me for this thread I will happily take their money. Unfortunately, I am just a dude who tried the game again after a year with 0 expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
I bought this two weeks ago and played a bit.

I just got the recipe for warp fuel shit

What should I be doing in this? It was alright at first flying around and mining/cataloging shit but holy fuck it takes forever to get nowhere. How do I make heaps of dosh? Is there any point to stay on a planet or should I just keep moving? Why are sentinels such assholes?
>>
>Sean blantantly lies on every single interview pre-release giving false hope to overhyped community.
>Game comes out and is so bad it's just a giant fuck you to everyone.
>OP the faggot still defending the jews and shilling this pile of trash
You guys deserve the dick. Just going by principle I wouldn't give a liar money after he robbed me, you deserve to eat the shit you got.
>>
>>387893405

>They made the lack of multiplayer into an actual plot point

Holy shit the absolute balls on this man
>>
>>387893823
They did and it's hilarious. Trash that they still dont have anything actually resembling multiplayer but with how they presented it in the story was nice.
>>
does this game even works
I have an AMD grapix card and it's all fucking bugged
>>
>>387893686
>What should I be doing in this?
Whatever you want. It's a sandbox
>How do I make heaps of dosh?
A few ways. You can take bounties and kill ships. You can buy from traders in one system and sell it in another for a higher price. You can farm materials by mining or literal farming and sell it. You can take missions. You can scan all the animals on a planet and upload them.
>Is there any point to stay on a planet or should I just keep moving?
Depends on what you want to do. You can build a base on a planet and start farming, or you can fuck off into space.

To get warp fuel there's a couple of options. You can farm the materials and craft one. You can set up a signal booster and find an event which will give you fuel. You can buy and trade to get the materials to craft it.
>>
>>387893686
If you need money, keep jumping until you find gold. Then mine the shit out of it and sell it all in one go. Should be enough money for you to do anything you want for a while.
>>
>>387893686
Making money is easy. Find a decent resource deposite like gold or emeril, or just fuck some frigates up. It gets much easier to create warp cells as you progress.
>>
>>387893946
I have a 390 and it runs fine.
>>
>>387892261
>i have a mission to meet them
>>387893404
>there is branching paths
Have you actually started the story or not? You made it seem like you have only just begun them but in this post you are acting like you already know the answer.
>im not shilling
"Deep" lore isnt an answer to how the gameplay for following the story is. All that specific lore could have been text on screen by how vague you described them. Its shilling when you try to make reading something seem like it happened in real time on your screen.
If it DID happen in real time on the screen then your vagueness on the matter still doesnt make sense.
>>
>>387894109
did you updated your drivers?
>>
>>387894212
Yes
>>
>>387894117
I explained I found a ruin that hinted at a war between the vy'keen and gek, there was no text, it's implied. Pay attention.

I have about 5 hours into the story and have had to make choices along the way.
>>
>>387893405
>>387893823
This made me laugh.
The story sounds pretty good but the actual lack of gameplay is still a deal breaker right now.
It makes complete sense with how the game was designed but it still doesnt add replayability since there is even less reason to restart since you know they havent added anything to actually "finish" the game.
They are definitely going in the right direction though.
>>
>>387890315
>70-79% : Mostly Positive
This ratio corresponds to a specific balance of shills and scammed people, it's happens a lot with 'successful' early access titles. This shit should be the same color as mixed reviews.
>>
This piece of shit game is the proof that retards will eat up everything
>>
>>387894410
>>387894117
Though that 5 hours, I don't know what that actually means because I have been doing other shit along the way. I could have just started it, I don't know.
>>
Anyone knows what happens to the people you've recruited to your old base if you decided to make a new one?
>>
>>387894528
just build new specialist terminals and your employees should arrive
>>
>>387894452
Dude that wrote the spoiler, I'll totally admit the gameplay is currently lackluster and unless you like the whole minecraft deal where you just grind shit to get more shit to grind and base build, you won't like it. Even the new story path is just something along hte lines of
>Stuff happened! Head to the Stars....
>head out to space, warp to next system
>random scan reveals next quest location on random new planet
>rinse and repeat
I mean dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the story, and it works well within the game's constructs, but if someone is going in wanting to dislike it they will find plenty to dislike and the story will fall completely flat.
>>
>>387894528
Old employees are supposed to arrive when you make the terminal in the new base. There's a bug people are experiencing(myself included) where they dont speak to you though, it just gives a message saying you should leave them alone.
>>
>>387894992
Maybe they just don't like you. You uprooted them from their home and moved them half way across the galaxy. I would be pretty pissed off too.
>>
>>387893405
So the story is basically Bastion
>>
>>387895218
They're servants, they don't have to like. They just need to obey the Traveller like they're suppose to.
>>
>>387895330
yes massa sorry massa
>>
>>387893369
Yeah, this was waste of time and time is money
>>
>>387895420
Not joking. They are essentially overwritten to become loyal servants of the Traveller.
>>
File: IMG_4532.jpg (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4532.jpg
609KB, 1920x1080px
Post screenshots
>>
File: IMG_4531.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4531.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>>387895597
>>
How do I make it run better, even on the lowest settings it runs like ass
>>
Are there more than literally 2 weapons?
Have they changed the inventory system from the bullshit of upgrades lowering your inventory space?
>>
File: 20170823014956_1.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170823014956_1.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>387895597
I don't care what anyone says, the Gek are adorable.

>>387896154
>Are there more than literally 2 weapons?
Yes, for the multi-tool I don't know, but for the ship I have missiles.
>Have they changed the inventory system from the bullshit of upgrades lowering your inventory space?
Yes, there's different parts. Your main area which is the same, an area for upgrades, and a cargo area.
>>
>>387890391
>Does it really matter when the game eventually turns out good?

If I paid 60 bucks for a fucking indie game, I fucking expect it to be good on day one, not a fucking year later, dickwad. How retarded can you get.
>>
File: exo.png (2MB, 1423x713px) Image search: [Google]
exo.png
2MB, 1423x713px
>>387896154
an example, see there's now also technology and cargo. You can put shit in there.
>>
>>387896752
Did you get a refund?
>>
>>387896532
>>387896804
Nice, I might give it a shot again.
>>
>>387896752
>knowingly buying a shit game
>not getting a refund

lmao
>>
File: exo2.png (2MB, 1445x837px) Image search: [Google]
exo2.png
2MB, 1445x837px
>>387896804
>>
>>387896864
>>387896951
Bought it on PS4, contacted support for refund, they told me to fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_4534.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4534.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>387896532
>>
>>387897002
>consoles
hahahahaha im dead
>>
>>387897002
Well, you should try it now. You spent $60 on an indie game that you can't refund, might as well get your moneys worth
>>
File: Philippthesmug.png (213KB, 368x371px) Image search: [Google]
Philippthesmug.png
213KB, 368x371px
>>387889535

Hello sean
>>
>>387897048
I was a student at the time and my PS4 was all I had at the time.
>>
There is like this one shill in this thread that keeps saying you can do so much more stuff now, when basically it's still the shame crap than before. And they didn't dix the "every planet/plant/animal" looks almost exactly the same issue.
>>
>>387897029

Is it modded? or vanilla?
>>
>>387896804
I am somewhat irked by how the cargo slot is simply 'just there'. If you don't click on it from time to time, you would have no idea if anything is in there or not. I was hunted by pirates constantly because I left a single 150,000 material in there and forgotten all about it.
>>
>>387897116
>can build a gaming pc equal to or better than a ps4 for the same price
>still makes excuses
>>
File: IMG_4586.jpg (288KB, 4225x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4586.jpg
288KB, 4225x1003px
>>387897271
Vanilla
>>
>>387897116
Stay in school, kids.
>>
File: 20160816002951_1.jpg (557KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160816002951_1.jpg
557KB, 1920x1080px
>>387897235
there's more variety in the animals tbf, but they still fall into similar categories. Like, a deer like animal, a bi-ped, a dinosaur etc.

>>387897328
I took this in vanilla. It was one of the better planets I found, most were barren. I don't know if I have gotten lucky this playthrough or they changed the algorithm but I have found more cool looking planets.

>>387897306
Yeah, it needs to have some work. Shit doesn't automatically go into it, and you have to move shit from your cargo, to your ship, and back to your cargo to add to the stack.
>>
>>387897328
>>387897667
and by vanilla I mean 1.0
>>
File: IMG_4589.jpg (205KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4589.jpg
205KB, 1360x768px
>>387897747
Oh, then no it's 1.3, but it is still vanilla
Also post shipkino
>>
File: No Man's Sky_20170817220530.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
No Man's Sky_20170817220530.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>387895597
>>
>>387898070
I am still rocking the preorder ship.
>>
File: IMG_4530.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4530.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>387898135
>>
>>387898070
Do you have a freighter yet?
>>
>>387897321
My PC was at home, only computer I had was a laptop.
>>
fuck off nigger it was always good
>>
>>387898857
post played hours on steam
>>
>"""multiplayer""" that was promised before release is now implemented a year after release
We probably have to wait another year before all promised features actually get implemented into the game. Then the game can be fairly judged. But the 2 years of broken promises will forever be a scar and the idiots will still eat it and give the game a good score. Sad!
>>
Why should I play this shit when Elite Dangerous exist?
>>
>>387889535

That's something a marketer would say
>>
>>387889535
>Reaper of Souls expansion literally fixes everything
>>
File: 20170822092632_1.jpg (235KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170822092632_1.jpg
235KB, 1680x1050px
>>387899067
because Elite Dangerous is shit and it doesn't have plants

>>387899104
>everyone one is a joo but me
>>
>>387899114
it does
>>
File: IMG_4592.jpg (421KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.jpg
421KB, 2560x1440px
>>387898306
Nope. U ?
>>
Which mods should I install? I think the game is now more interesting than Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen (well because it doesn't exist). I'm planning to get 20-40 hours of enjoyment out of this at least.
>>
>>387899980
You don't need any mods, vanilla is fine. It's higher res and there's more shit to do.

If star citizen ever comes out it will shit all over this game, but I don't think it is ever coming.
>>
>>387891057
Fuck you Carlos Rand.
>>
>>387889535
no
it will never be a good game
>>
>>387892586
>>387892648
if you think this is bad you haven't seen shit. look at lawbreakers, battleborn and DOW3. now THAT'S a disgrace
>>
>>387895597
is this game fun tho? like what do you actually do?
>>
Installed it again a week ago. Game is still the same endless grind for fucking nothing. There's just more nothing to grind for now.
>>
File: 87.png (30KB, 932x88px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
30KB, 932x88px
>>387898968
>>
Is space still filled with floating rocks?

That shit was so immersion breaking for me, there was more stuff magically floating in the sky than in the planets
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.