[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the /v/erdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: observer.jpg (75KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
observer.jpg
75KB, 800x450px
So what is the /v/erdict?
>>
>>387888510
no clue. saw it on psn, though. worth my cash?
>>
Ludo
>>
anyone out there?
>>
>>387888510
I finished it a few hours ago

It's very inmersive, has a grim cyberpunk feel that makes you feel uneasy, somewhat like Blade runner.
Story is decent
Gameplay is basically walking around, reading text and finding clues with your detective tools, not really good with this.

It's like 6 to 7 hours long, definitely not worth 30$ imho.

If you played Soma you can expect something similar but with less hide and seek parts
>>
>>387888510

walking simulator
>>
>>387889667
>If you played Soma you can expect something similar but with less hide and seek parts
SOMA had a great fucking story though, does this one?
>>
>>387889667
> 30$ In us
> 500 rubles in my shithole
FeelsGoodMan
>>
Impressive style, ruined by post precessing. Interesting story and world building, but little to no gameplay.
It's Amnesia with cyberpunk or a walking simulator with greased lenses.
>>
>>387889667

do you get to see the typical cyberpunk neon streets too? all gameplay i saw looked like it played inside appartment complexes

how difficult is it?
>>
>>387888510

>fov 40
>dude head wobbling and camera shake lmao

Brdy gud motion sickness simulator desu. Uninstalled after 3 minutes and went vomiting.
Good thing gog games are easy as fuck to pirate.
>>
>>387888510
it's okay if you want cyberpunk walking sim

if you're expecting something other than that you're not going to get your money's worth
>>
>>387893860
how can you admit you're a pathetic fucking twig-armed milksop and still post on 4chan, thinking you'll be taken serious?

He got motion-sick while playing video games, what a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 514900_20170816183831_1.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
514900_20170816183831_1.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>387888880
This. It's 10/10.
>>
is it worth 25 quid or should i wait till its cheaper?
>>
It's Layers of Fear in a cyber punk setting. Walk around a house/apartment while hallucinations or sudden eerie stuff happens. It's pretty shit and I stopped playing an hour or two in as I made a mistake in thinking it would be unlike Layers of Fear. Can't say much about the story, maybe watch the intro of the game with the protagonist in the car and see if it's interesting enough to play the game for. It sure as hell wasn't motivating me to drudge through this crap.
>>
great atmosphere
decent story
nice twists
great graphics & secrets

good game
>>
a (purposely) unsettling interactive software experience.

it's polish as fuck, and not a game. 5/10.
if you're into that sort of thing, 9/10
>>
>>387888510
Game of the month.
- awesome visuals
- immersive gameplay
- blade runner vibes
- amazing Rutger Hauer
- all dialogues are awesome and gives you a lot of info on the social
Bad side is most of the time you spend in apartment. And game is 7 hrs short.
>>
So just watch the whole thing on youtube?
>>
>>387896336
Absolutely this. There's no gameplay other than walking around - if you truly felt like it was fucking incredible, go and give the dev a few bucks through his Patreon that he inevitably has.
>>
File: 1503378281374(1).jpg (112KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
1503378281374(1).jpg
112KB, 1000x804px
>>387888510
Outlast with a blade runner skin, dropped it because I couldn't stand the jumpscares
>>
Honestly really impressed by it. I don't think it's worth the price tag, but definitely grab it in a sale.
Everything feels super polished and the environment design is spot on. Voice acting is great. Visual and audio effects are impressive.
Gameplay feels similar to SOMA but less immediate danger. You walk about, talk to people, look at things, press buttons, etc. The story and atmosphere really pulls it through though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.