/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got that pre-order in /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

Got that pre-order in /v/?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>387887085
>pay
>3ds game

lol
>>
3, actually. Will sell the other 2 for profit.

Come at me
>>
>>387887085
>Bring Metroid back after years
>Lock content behind amiibos that will be scarce
No, pirating. Hopefully enough will do the same so they get the idea Metroid is dead and don't pull this shit again
>>
>>387887632
Kinda like how they locked content in Prime behind a $130 paywall but that was totally A-OK.

oh wait, I forgot you weren't born then.
>>
>>387887085
Yeah.
>>
>>387887752
Fusion suit was an aesthetic difference
Fusion Mode is harder than hard mode
One reserve tank and one missile tank is locked behind amiibos meaning you'll always have an incomplete inventory until you use the amiibo.
You'd know that if you weren't a cock-gargling drone tho.
>>
>>387887752
>gamemode and in-game items tied to chinese plastic figures you may be able to buy from scalpers

vs

>a color change included with buying another metroid game

oh wait, i forgot that if you're willing to lick nintendo's ringpiece, so should everybody else
>>
>>387887940
>>387887969

Don't matter what it is or what it does. It was still locked content behind a game and a game system.

Stay mad you faggots.
>>
>>387887085
Nope, was too late, only 1500 units for whole territory. But i don't care for useless junk anyway, i'm only interested in the game. My NFC stickers are ready too.
>>
>tfw ntr cheats will unlock the extra content for free
>>
>>387888078
>please shit in my mouth more reggie mmmm
>>
>>387888078
>facts dont matter, u mad

im pirating it dude. youre gonne be the one taken for a ride, especially if it really is a mercury steam turd.
>>
>>387888209
>please retro let me suck your cock some more mmmm you can do no wrong mmm
>>
Nope. I was unfortunately unable to reserve a pre-order.
Not all hope is lost, though. Apparently, this version is supposed to be avaiable in retail as well ; in a quantity that is not supposed to be preordered.
So on 15th of September, I'll just call all my local retailers and toy stores.

Even if I can't get a copy of the Legacy Edition, I'm still so happy that Metroid is back. Like, Samus Returns itself is the best part of that Legacy Edition.

I can't wait to finally play a new Metroid again. I'm so happy, I get all excited thinking about it!
>>
>>387888227
>youre gonne be the one taken for a ride

A glorious ride of playing the first proper Metroid game in 13 years.
>>
>>387887289
>Come at me
Whay would I? It would be pretty dumb to sell them with a loss?
>>
>>387888262
youre legitimately blind with fanboy homosexuality if you think an unadvertised easter egg between metroid games is the same as limited edition dlc that impacts gameplay

i cant decide if you're trying to bait here or not. wanting (you)s is a bizarre plague this site has to go through now.
>>
>>387888459
>limited edition dlc that impacts gameplay

None of this is correct. Move along memer.
>>
cant wait for these meme games to sell 50K copies and prove to nintendo that the only people who care about this SUPER-SERIOUS-NOT-ALIEN-RIPOFF series are loud awkward nerds who decided to wait for serious games on a baby console instead of move on like 99% of normal gamers did
>>
>>387887085
Preorder of yet another MercurySteam metroidvania? No, thank you.
>>
>>387888742
yeah like splatoon and arms lmao
>>
>>387888262
Retro always made very good games. Meanwhile, MercurySteam has not made even a single good game.
>>
>>387888828
those are baby games on a baby system. of course theyll sell

people who claim "adult" games will sell on a nintendo system are just stunted nerds. totally different. the world has adult platforms now. we dont need pg version ripoffs of R rated pop culture anymore.
>>
>>387888928
Retro made pure dogshit before Nintendo got involved and shook them up. No reason why they can't do the same with Mercury Steam, and by everything that has been said about the game so far, they have.
>>
>>387888928
retro made 2 fantastic DKC games and 3 horrendous attemps at Metroid.
>>
>>387889129
>3 horrendous attempts at Metroid
Wew look at those hot opinions, you should get a tripcode.
>>
>>387887940
Wait an energy tank and miss tank is locked behind amiibos? Sauce?
>>
I finally found metroid and samus amiibos, it cost me an arm and a leg but i got them.
>>
>>387889693
Idiot got it wrong, they are reserve tanks.
>>
>>387887940
except fusion mode is just hard mode with a fusion skin

you absolute retard
>>
>>387887085
I got my wii u usb helper program ready!
>>
>>387887085
have replayed every game to completion besides hunters pinball and federation force in prepartion
>>
>>387887085
>Legacy edition is sold out everywhere, probably bought up by scalpers as usual

I was going to pre-order but I think I'll wait now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.