[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i just feel like its gonna be super shit and im gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-08-22_055932.jpg (738KB, 2256x1504px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22_055932.jpg
738KB, 2256x1504px
why do i just feel like its gonna be super shit and im gonna hate it and every mechanic they introduced in aoe2 and 3 is gonna be removed or made worse and that youll have to spend extra money to buy other races and there will be dumb as fuck skins all over the place and crates and shit
>>
>liking AoE3

STOP! AoE3 is an abomination. Only good ones are 1 and 2.
>>
File: laiudhk.jpg (103KB, 397x536px) Image search: [Google]
laiudhk.jpg
103KB, 397x536px
Relic have made some good shit. Might be ok
>>
Is it going to be modern era or ancient era?
>>
>>387877528
AoE III was originally planned as a spin-off like AoM
>>
>not trusting the developers of Dawn of War III and Company of Heroes 2
>not trusting the publishers of Dead Rising 4, Crackdown 3, and Scalebound
>>
It's gonna be a win10-only moba
>>
>>387876797
>post DoW3 Relic
it's going to be absolutely butchered

they'll casualize it beyond recognition it to attract the widest possible audience, i.e moba autists probably. don't hold your breath
>>
What time setting

What will the ages be called

?
>>
File: why_is_the_screen_shaking.jpg (271KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why_is_the_screen_shaking.jpg
271KB, 640x480px
inb4 It's gonna be like Empire Earth 1.
>>
>>387878162
It will cover all ages --thereby stepping on the toes of the past games, to convince you to stop playing old games & buy the latest shit
>>
WORST case scenario, the new game sucks, but we still get a 4K update for aoe 2. Which will be very necessary.

What I REALLY want is an increase in player cap in aoe 2. They already made a jumbo 16 player map size, but you can't play 16 players.
>>
File: dawn-of-war-3-2.jpg (2MB, 6980x3663px) Image search: [Google]
dawn-of-war-3-2.jpg
2MB, 6980x3663px
>>387877614
Except their latest creations are uninspiring CoH 2 and MOBA-like DoW 3.
>>
>>387876797
>spend extra money.
They did that because their publisher was SEGA probably, and this time they're working for Microsoft. Downside is W10 exclusive, but I'd be surprised if they went crazy with DLC.
>>
>>387878469
>mfw windows store
>mfw vooby has better players and a larger population.
>>
Because that's exactly what will happen OP.
>>
I hope it has a good campaign
>>
>>387876797
This is going to be Windows store exclusive, right? As a Steamfag, I want it to be good, so that Windows store would create at least some competition to Steam and Valve would get off their asses again and do something amazing to cuck Microshaft out of the market.
>>
>>387878165
WE UNDAH ATTACK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.