/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequel when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Castle-Crashers-Knights.png (230KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
Castle-Crashers-Knights.png
230KB, 600x370px
Sequel when?
>>
Probably never. Behemoth is not known for ever retreading ground.
>>
>>387876207
This unfortunately. It has been a very long time now since Castle Crashers. Although I still need to criticize Castle Crashers a bit. It was great don't get me wrong but a lot could have been better imo.
>>
>>387876438
>It was great don't get me wrong but a lot could have been better imo.
Very good critique friendo, you should become a reviewer or game analyst.
>>
>>387876651
kek, I just didn't want to make a huge post since this thread is probably DOA.

+ many characters to use
+ different magics for each
+ great visuals
+ nice soundtrack
+ decent humor

- the melee is too samey across characters
- certain levels could have been a lot better
- game feels way too grindy after awhile
- weapons feel too similar to one another
- not enough good bonus modes to play

Better?
>>
>>387877040
yeah, sure. I just thought it was funny that you said you needed to criticize it and then basically wrote out 'imo it could have been better'
>>
>>387877040
Not bad, I can agree with this. Although personally for me the magic was too samey but it's a party game had some fun times with even the uncles/aunts mashing buttons and having a great laugh.
>>
They're working on this currently.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291860/Pit_People/

Looks p cool, but I like hexgrid games so i'm a bit biased.
>>
>>387877271
Complaints:
>Their animations have gotten more lazy with the use of tweening
>Using Stamper
>AGAIN
>>
>>387877263
Will never forget the crazy laughs we had when you eat the sandwich, had to pause cuz everyone was on the floor laughing
>>
>>387877185
Yeah I should have worded that better my mistake.
>>387877263
That is true that the magics often do the same thing just with different elemental effects. At least they have elemental effects though so it feels different enough. Can't say the same for the melee weapons.
>>
>>387874664
Who was your favorite core knight? Favorite character in general? I picked Red my first time around, he's my ride or die nigga.
>>
>>387877040
perfect criticism.
would have appreciated more level-unlocks too
>>
File: 1467779750939.jpg (17KB, 355x397px) Image search: [Google]
1467779750939.jpg
17KB, 355x397px
>>387877309
>not wanting stamper in every video game
>>
File: 1442145331828.jpg (26KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
1442145331828.jpg
26KB, 529x399px
>Tfw this is backwards compatible with the Xbone
>>
>>387877553
Lightning was OP, so I'd probably say him. Ice was objectively shit and fire/poison were pretty much the same.

Favorite character is probably the fencer for the overpowered sawblade magic.
>>
I heard that chick Kagome was in the game. Is she still a NEET?
>>
>>387877751
>you are now aware that there is an agreed-upon "tier-list" for the game's endorsed by skilled players (charactershttp://castlecrashers.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Tiers)
>you are now aware that the blue knight is the highest of the starting 4 knights, and the only one in S-tier
Red and orange are B-rank while green is wallowing in D, in case you were wondering. What the fuck.
>>
Nightmare Cops is their new game and it looks fun
>>
>>387877974
I didn't know that. I at least know that Lightning does get pretty bad on the hard mode
>>
>>387874664
Little Witch Academia
>>
File: 1496244016825.png (956KB, 985x764px) Image search: [Google]
1496244016825.png
956KB, 985x764px
>>387874664
didn't they recently release an hd version for the xbone?
>>
>>387874664
this game was so good but goddamn the fucking netcode was so shit

anyone else have real issues playing online with friends?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.