[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone play Elder Scrolls games when games like this exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: darksouls.jpg (73KB, 454x614px) Image search: [Google]
darksouls.jpg
73KB, 454x614px
Why would anyone play Elder Scrolls games when games like this exist?
>>
Mods are better
>>
Sex mods
>>
>>387873292
You get bored of it eventually? I played the shit out of the souls series but now I feel burned out.
>>
>>387873292
Because Morrowind is better in every single way
>>
>>387873292
>Why would you play Serious Sam when XCOM exist? Both have aliens and guns

That's basically what you saying. It's two completely different genre, retard, I can't believe I'm falling for this bait
>>
>>387873292
Dark Souls:
>Intricate, clever level design
>Deep lore
>Superb attention to detail
>Innovative multiplayer
>Better roleplaying

Elder Scrolls:
>MUH HUGE OPEN WORLD
>MUH GENERIC DUNGEONS
>MUH FUS ROH DAH LEL XD
>>
>>387873534
>Dark Souls:
>Deep lore

Stating "deep lore" for Dark Souls and not for the ES just painfully show you know nothing and/or the bait is way to obvious.

Thanks to Kirkbride drug-fueled autism, no franchise have a deepest lore than ES.
>>
>>387873884
Elder Scrolls and Fallout are both a clunky piles of garbage.
>>
>>387873534
Not to mention the combat and gameplay in general is absolute shit. No amount of modding will make the weapons as diverse as DS's, and they recycle a fair bit of movesets to begin with.
Then again, DS actually has movesets at all.
>>
Because ES is better? I never get tired of mods ,but I did get tired of replaying souls games
>>
>>387874195
Your point about what we were discussing, the lore, being?

I freaking love souls games, but don't act like they're flawless masterpiece. They are, from a technical point of view, pretty much as cluncky as ES. FROM are technically incompetent fucktards, they have the GOAT designers but it's nearly wasted because everything looks like blurry shit. Drawing distance is awful, there is fucking sprite everywhere and despite looking like shit, it also RUNS like shit, which is hardly understandable.

The hitboxs in the first two are absolutely atrocious and are half the reason why people think the game is hard. It would be that hard if collision detection and hitbox weren't so fucked.

I LOVE the games. Love the atmosphere. Love the lore. Love the design. It's full a great idea and the combat system could be topnotch. But at the same time it's still a cluncky pile of shit and if it wasn't for the "I love DS because muh hardcore gamer", it would have stayed in oblivion.
>>
>>387873292
>Not enjoying both
They're entirely different games faggot.
If you're a difficulty fag you can mode Skyrim to be harder than any souls game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.