[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought this was just a /v or maybe more broadly a 4skin thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0471.png (79KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.png
79KB, 640x1136px
I thought this was just a /v or maybe more broadly a 4skin thing.
>>
flight is for fucking normies
>>
Have fun flying for ten seconds before the government finds out and captures you and tortures you to find out how that's possible retard
>>
>>387871792
>>387871880
>Invisicucks
Bet you're only picking it because it's Marina's team
Have fun losing AGAIN
>>
Dumb phoneposter
>>
>be invisible
>do whatever you want

>be fly
>fly around like a retard and get harassed non stop
>>
File: IMG_0472.png (99KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.png
99KB, 640x1136px
>>387871880
>387871792
Rapists confirmed.
Also I'm beginning to think this app is just a meme.
>>
>>387872016
>be invisible
>leave fingerprints and get arrested

>be fly
>never have to walk again, or drive a car, or take a plane
>>
>>387871946
Who? Nigger the reason invisibility is superior is so you can spy on naked bitches.
>>
>>387872108
Leave finger prints on what? Even if you had your prints in the system who fuck if going to find and invisible person?
>>
>>387872110
And then one bumps into you and your sperg mental concentration breaks and you reveal yourself dick in hand to all of them.
>>
>>387872108
You're talking about the benefits, that anon was talking about how other people would see it, and I agree because people are curious and would begin to feel jealous and then now you're really in a pickle if I do may say so myself.
>>
>>387872015
Clearly I don't normally use my phone I couldn't even reply to two comments correctly on this interface. Phone posting is as spastic as I feel rn.>>387872063
>>
>>387872210
Forensics could find an invisible person easily.
Even made up crime dramas could tell you that.
>>
>>387872108
have fun flying around in 30 degree weather. I'll be fucking hot bitches.
>>
>>387872210
>who fuck if going to find and invisible person?
Someone who cares enough.
It would be ok if the invisible man didn't draw attention to himself for his entire life but let's be honest, that would be boring as fuck and very unlikely.
Now consider that invisibility doesn't erase your weight, heat signature, sounds you make, tracks you leave behind (not only fingerprints) and that you can't live 'off the grid' and soon you realize that invisibility is a neat 'trick' but won't really protect you from a big organization with budget, manpower and a drive to hunt you down for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.