[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: ac3_naked_boxshot_Tablet_169404.jpg (178KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
ac3_naked_boxshot_Tablet_169404.jpg
178KB, 560x698px
Why do people hate this game? I like it very much
>>
>>387871348
WHERE IS CHARLES LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>387871348
I'm with you anon, I thoroughly enjoyed being the 18th Century Predator in the trees, hanging people on the high-road
>>
Got bored of the series after Ezio
>>
File: 134356677878.jpg (17KB, 258x312px) Image search: [Google]
134356677878.jpg
17KB, 258x312px
>climb up trees to see more trees
>buildings are spread out
I was so bored with the setting.
>>
>50% of the game is a fucking tutorial
>where is charles lee?
>cities are shit
>boring ass story
one of the worst games ever made
>>
>>387871348
>30% of the story scenes start out with Connor watching old white dudes sign papers for some fucking reason
>Homestead is one of the poorest renditions of a home base mechanic ever attempted
>The Templar bait and switch opening soured people on Connor right out of the gate because Haythem was way more interesting
>The overall story was the weakest of the mainline AC games by far, though it ironically had the best future segments
>Every one of the Revolutionary War missions were garbage
>Cities were boring as hell, countryside was empty

I could go on. It's not the worst AC game, that honor goes to Unity, but it held the title for a few years.
>>
>>387871348
>cities were mediocre and unmemorable
>the Wilderness, while a cool concept, was not a good adaptation of the core gameplay
>Connor is not a popular protagonist because:
>he's generally reserved unless he's yelling about CHARLES LEE or in Homestead missions
>this is after 3 games with a very charming protagonist
>and that's on top of Haytham having a more engaging personality
>gameplay was dumbed down even more
>caravan managing sucks
>main story was unmemorable
>>
>>387871348
You're an idiot
>>
I tomahawk your pelvis nigga
>>
Story-wise it's because it's a game where you play the first few hours as an interesting gentlemen who clearly has a complicated past and motivation and then have to play as a stale cracker assassin. Gameplay-wise it tried to streamline the AC2BR gameplay but just created an uncoordinated mess in comparison.
>>
>>387871389
WHERE'S BILL WILLIAMSON!?
WHERE'S DUTCH!?
>>
File: 208480_2014-06-15_00006.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
208480_2014-06-15_00006.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
One of my favorite games to be honest.
>>
>>387871348
It was pretty boring, and also ended Desmond miles, i think we were all waiting for a modern day assasin's Creed where we played as desmond miles.

It was fucking anticlimatic.
>>
>>387874740

Desmonds death seemed very appropriate to me but you're right about the modern game. I just couldn't picture playing as him in it.
>>
>>387874839
Well, It wouldn't exactly be him, it would be a version where the ancestors had bled into him.
>>
>>387874740
>also ended Desmond miles, i think we were all waiting for a modern day assasin's Creed where we played as desmond miles.
I recall Desmond's model (or was it VA?) said that was the original endgame plan until Ubisoft eventually scrapped it in favor of more games based on historical settings. Even if I wasn't the biggest fan of it, I'd rather have seen that actually happen instead of the way the ended it with how Desmond dies like a chump.
>>
>>387875187
And that's exactly it, the story as it was was what we wanted to see, some scifi thing with historical aspects, neat, but i think most of us that liked the early AC games really enjoyed the modern setting and was hoping for more.
>>
>>387874740
>i think we were all waiting for a modern day assasin's Creed where we played as desmond miles.

The gameplay for that sucked too. Future, everyone has guns? Nah stun prod'll be fine. Then they get fuckin stabbed in the neck.
>>
File: mfw im the messiah.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw im the messiah.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>387871348
>I like it very much

Why?
>>
>>387876596
they did want to take Desmond alive, remember

course as soon as you get a gun everything gets trivialized even further
>>
Any chances we'll get AC III on PS4/XOne?
>>
>>387878217
no
>>
>>387878360
Y?
>>
>>387871348
>representation matters
seriously fuck off with this shit. why does every game need to have some "heroic" minority hero especially considering that real chugs are only good at stealing cigarettes
>>
>>387878420
it wasn't very popular and they'd rather devote resources to new AC games than remind people of their worse entries
>>
>>387878471
I'd steal darts too if I had to smoke dirty Rez cigs
>>
Assassins creed is a very interesting and detailed setting with a very terrible game and story attached.
Take away that setting and place it somewhere as boring as colonial america and all you've got is an all around terrible game.
>>
>>387871348
It was fun, but the parkour was really hindered by the huge gaps between roofs because the streets were so wide.
The cities from the Ezio trilogy were just more suited for freerunning.
>>
>>387871348
The ending to AC3 was ME3 levels of disappointingt.
>>
>>387874740
We did get the modern day assassin's creed game. It's called watch dogs.
>>
>>387872423
>Homestead is one of the poorest renditions of a home base mechanic ever attempted
i liked recruiting new townspeople and helping them become more productive for the village
the home island in black flag is the worst i've seen so far
>>
>>387871389
>it wasn't charles lee who burn your village
>it doesnt matter, I want charles lee

?
>>
>>387871348
>6 fucking sequences of tutorial
>the whole sequence 8
>the writing
>side activity is literally going from point A to point B
There are more but I don't want to remember.
>>
>>387878952
Homestead is the best thing this game has to offer. Too bad it isn't rewarding and the actual missions are just a bunch of fetch quest.
>>
>>387879436
>Connor actually showing emotions beyond ANGRY
>interesting characters
>entertaining story
Homestead is what the whole story should've been
>>
>>387879436
>Homestead is the best thing this game has to offer
i agree
what other games do this well? i mean owning a town/village/ship/whatever, recruiting optional people to live there (who actually are a benefit to the town in some way) and have side missions to improve
i was thinking about this a few weeks ago and breath of fire 2 is the only other game i could remember
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.