[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This looks pretty good with each new thing they show, but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault14.jpg (39KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault14.jpg
39KB, 780x439px
This looks pretty good with each new thing they show, but it's still rough in spots

>no B-wing ship for Rebels unless Admiral Ackbar is a hero class but even that would be drawing from a portion of the old EU everyone who loves the old EU forgot about
>only two heroes to represent all the prequel era
>heroes are no longer separated by era
>upgraded abilities and loot crates mean the game becomes pay to win
>>
File: 574523342567u.jpg (28KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
574523342567u.jpg
28KB, 980x490px
I'm looking forward to it but the new thing that has me worried about it is the space battles. Aside from it not being real cruiser space battles that everyone wanted, it looked so damn slow and being on the defense on these objective based flight modes was not much fun in the first nu-battlefront
>>
File: DMJJkf6.jpg (483KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DMJJkf6.jpg
483KB, 3840x2160px
According to some leaks there are some ships that haven't been shown just can't remember where I saw it, OT ships that is. And there is more prequel era heroes that also haven't been shown that were in these same leaks, such as Grievous and Obi-Wan. The loot crate system is probably the worst thing about it.
>>
>>387865361
The problem with the boarding action is that is got very boring and the novel wore off after a while, you eventually started trying to win without entering the enemy ship or just using their own turrets to blow their stuff up. What everyone really wanted was ground to space or at least atmosphere battles like Battlefront 3 always promised but that may happen with the Kamino map since you see some troops on the ground.

I think the reason the gameplay looked slow was because everyone playing would kill the engine to get better aim on their targets.
>>
File: snrub.jpg (50KB, 291x211px) Image search: [Google]
snrub.jpg
50KB, 291x211px
>>387865073
>no B-wing ship for Rebels unless Admiral Ackbar is a hero class but even that would be drawing from a portion of the old EU everyone who loves the old EU forgot about
>only two heroes to represent all the prequel era
don't worry anon. just pay an extra $50 for the season pass...you should get it right around the time the Ultimate Edition launches.
>>
>>387866628
Theres no DLC though, its all """FREE""" because of the lootcrates.
>>
>>387865073
Did you see the new cool awesome microtransactions? ;^)
>>
>>387865361
>looked so damn slow
pretty much this, especially the part where the millennium falcon floats ever so slowly like a flying pinata taking thousands of hits

also i have doubts that they fixed kb+m movements
>>
>>387865073
you can buy battle points to spawn in as heroes during the match.
looks like a fun game of star card spam and getting killed by heroes before everyone stops playing this shit after two weeks and its impossible to find a lobby with more than 4 people in it
>>
File: 1494896305658.png (400KB, 805x828px) Image search: [Google]
1494896305658.png
400KB, 805x828px
>microtransactions
>microtransactions that effect gameplay
it's completely fair and balanced for a game to let people buy loot crates until they get fun perks like 50% more damage done and 50% less damage taken.
>>
>>387867841
play $25 for 1000 battle points and spawn in as rey or any vehicle at anytime during the match
>>
>>387866809
Sounds like ME3 MP. It was pretty easy though until Plat, where the enemies where just bullet sponges then.
>>
>>387865073
there will be black female clone troopers so it belongs in the trash
>>
Stopped caring as soon as I read
>EA
Go play KOTOR or jedi academy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.