[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the nature of this relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 9S and A2.png (240KB, 1149x517px) Image search: [Google]
9S and A2.png
240KB, 1149x517px
What was the nature of this relationship?
>>
she killed his cute
>>
GRIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
>>
Good VS Evil
>>
fuck yuo
>>
>>387861065
Denial vs Pity?
>>
>>387861065
>be a super advanced robot that can mow through a bunch of executioner models designed to kill you
>can't beat a 200-year old prototype model in any one of the endings
>the one time he does is because she hesitates, and then he offs himself in her sword anyways
>>
File: birds.jpg (68KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
birds.jpg
68KB, 600x402px
>>387861065
Their arcs were kind of an antithesis of each other.

9S was a mild-mannered team player
who abruptly loses everything before being thrown down a self-destructive psychological warpath until he breaks down and tries to take it out on those who don't deserve it just to alleviate some of the pain.

A2 was a bitter loner who regains a bit of faith and empathy for others through her interactions with Pascal and 2B's memories before ending up on the path to try and save 9S from his own madness.

I suppose if you wanted to dig deeper you could say that A2 felt some responsibility for how 2B ended up, considering that her actions and personality were a template for what 2B was assigned to do as 2E.
>>
>>387861065
Why did A2 drop in and murder the baby robo-king?
>>
>>387862708
>see machine
>kill it
>later treats herself to a nice can of refined oil or something
>"good A2"
>>
>>387861917
With robots and machines in real life in particular, prototype models really are usually better than the production models. Prototypes usually have better resources and materials invested in them and then are tested until we learn where costs can be safely cut for production models and still achieve the intended function and parameters. Once you move beyond a proof of concept, things start getting expensive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.