[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You DID make the right choice and link the fire, right anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: link fire.png (3MB, 1680x930px) Image search: [Google]
link fire.png
3MB, 1680x930px
You DID make the right choice and link the fire, right anon?
>>
Ya, then I killed myself in DS3
>>
>>387858045
I hope you meant "and then I linked the fire in DaS3," anon
>>
>not going beyond the scope of light, beyond the reach of dark
never going to make it desu
>>
>>387858154
>the "I'm going to sit on my ass and do nothing but watch the world go by because I'm lazy and nihilistic" ending
>good
Not in this timeline
>>
>>387858110
After I killed myself, yeah
>>
>>387858154
still mad there was no mention of this ending in 3 at all
>>
>>387857957
>Good goy
>>
File: the abyss has never been tried.png (972KB, 1200x1250px) Image search: [Google]
the abyss has never been tried.png
972KB, 1200x1250px
>>387860563
Fuck off, Kaathe
>>
>>387858345
We don't know what the BotC did afterwards. He has an absurdly powerful soul that will last well beyond the end of DaS3. All in all, he could've went on to do anything. Establish a secret and eternal kingdom, hunt for the source of the curse, find a better cure, etc.

>>387859216
Probably because there's no possible way to attain that ending in DaS3. The Ashen One would dry up to dust and the age of fire would end before the unkindled accomplished anything, if a failed Lord of Cinder would be strong enough to accomplish anything at all against the True Monarch to begin with.

The best they could've done was have Aldia pop up and talk about something insightful, but even then, the crowns are already taken.
>>
>>387861561
>All in all, he could've went on to do anything. Establish a secret and eternal kingdom, hunt for the source of the curse, find a better cure, etc.
clearly he didn't do anything that mattered in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>387862745
>clearly he didn't do anything that mattered in the grand scheme of things.
He didn't do anything that mattered in the scheme of linking the fire or preventing the end of the Age of Fire. He chose a path beyond life and death, dark and light.

That's the theme of DaS3 though, a world that's dying and the age of fire ending, so I don't know why anyone would expect there to be an extra story bit that goes over the BotC when he purposefully left that behind to do something else entirely.
>>
>>387861040
lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.