[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a video game that will get me back into video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_6.jpg (3MB, 3839x2159px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.jpg
3MB, 3839x2159px
>be me
>work for a straight 48 hours for 5 days off a week
>"cool I'll have more free time for vidya like I haven't had in the past 4 years"
>can literally find no joy in any game I buy

title says all, preferably something that is an rpg, but anything goes, I have pretty much an unlimited budget, a PC, and an xbone.

please help me /v/
>>
>>387856094
Botw
>>
>>387856094
What kind of job do you have where that's an option?
>>
>>387856336
he said pc and xbox one faggot
>>
>>387856583
You can emulate BOTW on PC faggot
>>
>>387856094

You should try mmos. Most bang for your buck with social aspects and enough conditioning strtegies to keep you going for a decent amount of time. If you have enough its easily replaceable by an other mmo or some small games here and there
>>
>>387856094
Siege.
>>
EDF
>>
>>387856094
Ultimate Doom or Lands of Lore.
>>
>>387856094
Dishonored 1 did it for me, cant run 2 sadly. Look it up.
>>
Demon's Souls
>>
>>387856563
I'm an emergency welder for King Country in Seattle.

>pipe breaks at 2am flooding the street
in my truck and out to weld
>street lamp just fucking fell over blocking traffic
either cut and grind or weld back up, whatever is quicker

If I'm within driving distance and it needs to be welded, I'm on duty, Friday from noon until sunday at noon.
>>
>>387857349
That sounds pretty good. Do you like it?
>>
>>387857349
so if nothing fucks up too bad in those two days you're just basically chillin'?
>>
>>387856094
Witcher 3 will ease you back in. It's not super hard, but it's deep as fuck as an RPG.
>>
You're either guilt tripping yourself or too exausted from fucked up sleep schedule. Neither are going to be fixed by just playing the right game.
>>
>>387857861
It pays pretty well, but salary, so if i'm at hour 47 and some drunkard smashes into the median and break a guard rail, and I gotta go weld it back up, it could be 50+ straight hours on the job that I don't get any extra money for.

But I get a neeto loft and get to hang out with fire fighters, paramedics, and cops and have bants so its not all bad

>>387858013
something always happens on Friday nights mate, but if nothing is happening the saturday after or whatnot I usually have to go inspect weld that other emergency welders had to do, make sure they're holding up, or they send you on pety stuff if its really slow, like installing a new hand rail at the county library.
>>
>>387858098
>>>387856094 (OP)
>Witcher 3 will ease you back in. It's not super hard, but it's deep as fuck as an RPG.
Do this shit. Witcher 3 is great, and you can play at your own pace.
Stay the fuck away from multiplayer games, they'll just make you hate yourself and everyone you play with
t. grandmaster equivalent in too many games to count
>>
File: Lost-Odyssey.jpg (208KB, 800x600px)
Lost-Odyssey.jpg
208KB, 800x600px
Now backwards compatible for the xbone
>>
>>387856094

What game is that?
>>
>an RPG

Nah homie the last thing you want as an adult is an autistic number simulator.

Get something instant action like Vanquish.
>>
>>387856094

Since OP is a selfish cunt, can someone tell me the name of the game?
>>
>>387859950
>>387858785

Its a HIGHLY modded cities skylines game I had before the devs updated the game and ruined my save file.
>>
>>387861173
THANK YOU!
>>
>>387861512
careful though mate, unless you got 16gb of ram, you aint gunna get it to look that good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.