[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asylum > Origins > City > Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 32

File: batman games.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
batman games.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>387855268
city > asylum > origins > knight
>>
>>387855268
>>387855573
>putting Origins above knight

You're 100% right to do so
>>
>>387855268
Asylum > City > Knight

Knight was such a disappointing ending to this series.
>>
>>387855268

You know, Origins isn't canon or whatever, but the transition from City to Knight doesn't make sense without Origins influence. But Origins takes place before Asylum.

It's weird. Asylum is still my favorite though.
>>
Only Asylum was good. Knight is saved by the fap material.
>>
File: serveimage23.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage23.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
>>387855268
no game can top this
>>
>>387855960
For real. I think Knight was the most in denial I've ever been. I had it preordered and every time I saw gameplay it looked like shit, but I still had faith.
>>
>>387855268
Asylum>City>Origins>Knight

They just got worse with each release. But Knight is significantly worse than the others.
>>
File: hityousohard.jpg (31KB, 390x488px) Image search: [Google]
hityousohard.jpg
31KB, 390x488px
>>387855268

Since this is an Arkham thread now, what would Batman's Arkham score / rating be in this scene?

https://youtu.be/MyVPh3Usrho
>>
>>387856413
Pretty low. He got hit and lost his combo
>>
>>387856054
Origins is canon as confirmed by Rocksteady.

>"We definitely consider it canon," Hill says

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/03/26/rocksteady-studios-comments-on-batman-arkham-origins.aspx
>>
Asylum had the best atmosphere, I never liked City really. Knight was also pretty bad but had the best western waifus in the last decade
>>
Knight is that bad? I've never played it but am thinking about playing.
>>
>>387857559
It's not terrible but the other two are much better.
>>
>>387855268
City>Asylum>Knight>>>>Shadow of Mordor>>Origins.
>>
>>387857559
No Arkham game is really bad but Knight has some glaring design problems with the batmobile.
>>
>>387857559
The bulk of the game rests on its laurels, and assumes plugging a shit load of batmobile stuff will compensate for every shortcoming.

Make no mistake, I enjoyed the puzzle solving, combat and traversal with the batmobile....there just needed to be maybe a quarter or a third of the amount that's in the game.

Otherwise, I like the rather organic way you discover side missions, it does look really nice (even on PC now that it's been patched, runs well on my old 970, too bad no SLI), the size of the map is solid, and the use of certain mental elements in the plot such as when you start hallucinating the Joker are quite well done, since it establishes rules about it and if you're clever enough certain parts of the game are foreshadowed interestingly not talking about the Arkham Knight's reveal, more aspects like Oracle's part in the game

Not to say it's well written, because some of the plot elements are pants on head retarded.

Overall it's a solid 6/10 as far as I'm concerned where I consider most every other game in the series an 8/10, even Origins, if only because it also had a nice organic way of getting missions by exploration and the occasional police notification, and the fact it had actual fucking interesting bosses to compensate for its shortcomings.
>>
>>387855268
>Origins over City

Origins is a complete retread that replaces a lot of the good moments from City with a higher production value
>>
>>387855268
asylum > city > knight > origins
>>
>>387856054
The whole "dude empty the city and take it over with gangsters lmao" gimmick of Knight seems uninspired and lame if we consider Origins to be canon and therefore it already happened before in the series
>>
>>387858797
Why didn't they just use the name Red Hood and Jason Todd from the beginning? Everyone already knew it would be Jason.
>>
>>387859043
Be weird to consider Knight canon but not Origins since the events of Origins is refrenced frequently Knight
>>
>>387855268
I loved Knight, fight me you autistic faggots!

>Giant world
>Batmobile is fun as fuck
>25% the game in fun as fuck Batmobile doesn't bother me at all
>Brings together all the fun things from previous game
>Tag team battles are fucking awesome

My only complaint's were that they underused Deathstroke badly, and that I wish there had been more bossfights. But to be honest the games combat system isn't really made well for bossfights. If we had another Mr Freeze it would just be called a rip off, and the Deathstroke fight wasn't really that fun.
>>
File: 276281029.jpg (57KB, 380x409px) Image search: [Google]
276281029.jpg
57KB, 380x409px
>>387856054
>>387857049

Sorry, I haven't seen this before. I was under the impression it was left out of the HD and re release stuff because it wasn't considered part of the trilogy or whatever.

>>387859043
>>387859224

Yeah, the games continuity all seems weird. The only ones that really transition well are Asylum and City. Origins is pre- Asylum, but Batman's technology, suit, and fighting capabilities are better.
>>
>>387855268
City > Knight > Asylum > Origins

Origins sucked.
>>
>>387859407
Literally every bossfight in Knight was hot garbage, which is strange considering that they had some decent ones in City and Origins. Weird regression. Batmobile was shoehorned in a ton of places where it didn't make sense (how are racetrack obstacle courses riddles, Nigma?) and are blatantly used to pad the game's length at the end. Furthermore, it rubbed me the wrong way that they couldn't think of a better way for the Batmobile to clear the streets than having Batman run them the fuck over at 90mph + 500,000VDC of taser like he's Snyder's Bat of Murder and then say "lol they just didn't die." The story was badly written, which is a huge deal because the Arkham games are carried by the narrative. The whole story is basically Scarecrow going "HAHA BATMAN YOU THINK YOU'VE WON BECAUSE YOU'VE SHUT DOWN MY FEAR TOXIN TWICE IN ONE NIGHT ! ! ! WELL HERE, TRY DEFEATING IT T H R E E TIMES IN ONE NIGHT HA HA HA HA HA ! ! !" and reusing Poison Ivy and Scarecrow in the first place made the whole thing feel like a retread of Asylum. Next, the "destroy the militia outposts" sidequests got old REAL fast (again, more Batmobile padding) because they were all the same and there were like 150 of them and you needed to do them ALL to get the true end, along with all 250 riddler trophies, fuck you Rocksteady. I didn't like the ending either, this has to be the 4th time in the last decade where a Batman franchise ends with him faking his death and doing shit from the extra-shadows. It would have been cooler if he was unmasked way earlier in the storyline to really explore the implications of Batman's identity leaking worldwide, instead of doing some pithy lipservice in the postgame. That would have been creative, uncharted territory, which the base story most certainly isn't.
>>
>>387859407
I thought the batmobile stuff was fine until I got to the tank stealth part

that stuff was just retarded
>>
With the horrible mess that was Knight, what's Rocksteady up to now?
>>
>>387859940
>boss fights
Cloudburst fight was good. Better than any of the fights in Asylum at least. It didn't need to be repeated though.
>how are racetrack obstacle courses riddles?
Who cares, they were fun. Much better than photo hunt shit.
>padding
Yeah, it's a bummer. Every Arkham game except Asylum had tons of padding though.
>story
They've all been badly written retreads of other Batman stories. This isn't exclusive to Knight.
>>
>>387860181
Not announced, they're done with Batman though

People think they're doing a Superman game
>>
>>387855268
Asylum had the best story and was the most focused. The only reason I put City over it is because it changes all of the enemies to those annoying crazed inmates that aren't fun to fight.

City>Asylum>Knight=Origins
>>
>>387860338
>They've all been badly written retreads of other Batman stories. This isn't exclusive to Knight.
"no"
>>
>>387860561
Yes.
>>
>>387860420
Fact: it is impossible to make a good superman game
>>
>>387859940
>Snyder's Bat of Murder
I've honestly never understood this complaint. I know Batman isn't supposed to kill but he has been doing things to bad guys that almost assuredly result in crippling injury and/or death for years. That isn't unique to Snyder.
>>
Asylum > City > Origins > Knight

If knight didn't have tank combat and a bleeding obvious plot twist that even people who don't know batman lore could see doming a mile off I think it would have been better.
>>
>>387860631
>he never played the arcade game
everyone thought arkham asylum was going to suck too but that surprised us. i'm willing to give rocksteady the benefit of the doubt after that.
>>
>>387860675
It's not so much that he was willing to kill as he pulled out giant machine guns and started mowing people down in the streets like the Punisher. I mean, why even use gadgets at that point? He uses shit like batarangs and grapple guns and smoke bombs in fights to get around his lack of guns in a world where everyone's got a gun, so if you're just going to use guns ditch that shit and grab a million AKs like the Punisher does and load up the utility belt with spare ammo.
>>
>>387861398
>mowing people down like the Punisher
When?
>>
>>387861678
In the next Arkham game that has Damian Wayne as the Batman
>>
>>387861731
>Damian Wayne
I don't know much about this dude but everyone seems to hate him, why?
>>
Asylum > Knight > City > > > > > > dogshit > > > > > > > > > Origins
>>
>>387855268
Bro, this is so, so right...
>>
>>387861678
In the Batmobile scene where Batman's chasing the Kryptonite and he uses his batmobile's mounted machine guns to waste a minigun-carrying car, and later on in the movie where he strafes a whole alleyway full of guys with his plane on the way to saving MARTHA, see >>387856413
>>
>>387855268
Asylum's gameplay hasn't aged well. It's still mechanically fine, just outdated

The succeeding games added so much in terms of upgrades and combat variety. After the first couple of fights in Asylum, you've pretty much seen it all
>>
Asylum had 10/10 atmosphere.
>>
>>387856413
Bat of Murder or not, this is my favorite film Batman so far.
>>
City as your fav Batman marks you as a dilettante gamer with no sense for what makes games good.
>>
>>387861834
whiny little bitch
>>
City objectively had the best soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWqgqcaQVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej8RILZ9dTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKrsJZWqK0
>>
How does /v/ feel about the end of City?
>You want to know something funny? Even after everything you've done... I would have saved you.
>That actually is... Pretty funny...
>>
>>387862872
I liked it but I knew Joker would be back as a ghost or something.
>>
>>387856413
The fuck did they do to his voice? Modulation? The hell?

Maybe don't cast someone with a wimpy fucking voice, Jesus.
>>
>>387862872
After Knight? It has no meaning or depth. Joker should have stayed dead, Batman should have considered it his worst failure and suspended his vigilante activities to get better.

The intro to Knight should have been Grayson taking the cowl.
>>
>>387863226
The audio in that clip is fucked up but he does have poor delivery
>>
I know I probably have shit taste and nobody will agree with me, but for me it was

City>Knight>=Asylum>Origins

Asylum had great atmosphere but it's so damn short, you can beat Asylum in under 10 hours or less. Of course that's just the main story and not taking into account side missions. And while I HATED the batmobile I still think Knight over all was pretty fun, plus I actually liked the story and it also has a lot of characters from the batman universe in it. Not saying Asylum is bad, it's just really short, but I do think they nailed the asylum atmosphere.

>>387857559
Most people rated Knights poorly because of the garbage use of the batmobile and it's shitty segments, but I still think it was somewhat better than Asylum. Of course don't listen to me, I'm probably one of the few people who liked Arkham Knight.
>>
>>387863329
The intro to Knight should have been Red Hood leaking Batman's identity to the public.
>>
>>387863405
Red Hood would never take it that far. It's completely out of character.
>>
>>387863329
>>387863405
The plot to Knight could have taken several directions, frankly I jumped into the game blind. Didn't even know what the plot was about and then suddenly SCARECROW. And I'm like "So the plot has Scarecrow as the main villain? Hmmm wasn't expecting that." In a way I was a bit disappointed.
>>
>>387855268
Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> City > Knight > Origins
>>
>>387863474
Knight red hood is significantly more punished than canon/DCU red hood, though, he's much angrier and consumed with a blind lust for revengr
>>
>>387855268
Origins Batman was unironically best batman with the best voice.
>>
>>387863791
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>387855268
Telltale > Asylum > Knight > City > Origins
>>
>>387864561
>>
>>387864561
>Telltale
Is that shit any good? I only care about Fables Season 2 now.
>>
>>387864561
Here we go folks, this guy wins shittest taste in the thread. Not only did he rank Telltale as the best, but he even rated Knight above City, even though City is vastly superior to Knight.

Congratulations, you have the most garbage taste in Batman games I've ever seen. Also one of the few people I've seen who likes the Telltale games, most people I know say they're trash.
>>
>>387864561
Ignoring Telltale this is correct.
>>
>>387864419
>best voice
>Origins

Alright son you might call this nostalgia but you better learn right and take that shit back, then recognize Kevin "I am the Knight" Conroy as the best Goddamn Batman to ever live!

Followed in second by Michael "This isn't a trashheap, its an operating table" Ironside!

https://youtu.be/Xxcp-hJJfi4?t=279
>>
>>387864627
no, its literally deviantart batman fanfic tier shit.
Okay to watch at best, but not worth spending money on.

Theres a reason it wasnt mentioned until that sack of shit tried to act like a special snowflake for the LOLS
>>
Knight=City > Asylum > Origins
Fucking FIGHT me.
>>
>>387863329
Didn't he stop? And then whole Scarecrow thing happens, making him to come out again.
>>
City>Asylum>shit>Origins

>bro lets make another joker game even though we advertised it as a black mask game!

fucking trash
>>
>>387865409
But that's what I mean, Joker shouldn't have been a hallucination, just makes their previous game lose most of it's value.
>>
>>387865514
How's Joker's death Batman's fault again for him to suffer some consequences?
>>
>>387864473
>opening cutscene of game is Red Hood leaking Batman's ID as revenge for being left at the Joker's mercy (torture) for over a year
>whole game is about Batman trying to save his allies from the Gotham Underworld, as Red Hood does things like deploy an army and old fear toxin deposits, etc to stop him from reaching his friends in time
Would have been better than Scarecrow Round 4
>>
I say it goes
Knight>=City>Origins>Asylum gameplay wise

Story wise its
Asylum>City>Origins>Knight

Ambience its
Asylum>=City>Knight>Origins

Open World
Knight>=City>Origins

Overall
Asylum=City>Knight>Origins

Notable Mention for the Freeze fight in City and at least some effort in Origins in term of bosses, and the entire Scarecrow segment in Asylum. Though pretty short, the Hatter segment in Knight is also alright.
>>
Asylum was a great introduction to the world, but Origins did a lot of what City did but with more villains involved.
Christ this franchise really ran Joker into the ground. I never thought I'd get sick of him being the villain.
>>
>>387865696
It's just remorse. He made Joker the person he is and Bruce feels responsible. Not to mention his hesitation before he gets shanked.
>>
File: 1487554394400.jpg (17KB, 353x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487554394400.jpg
17KB, 353x314px
>>387866357
>Those aren't abs
>>
>>387862173
Me too, the only batman that made logical sense and was more down to earth.
>>
>>387864627
It's pretty good, yeah. You either like that type of game or you don't, but it's a solid Batman story.
>>
>>387856330
Agreed .,.,.,.,
>>
File: 1461109164491.jpg (27KB, 282x358px) Image search: [Google]
1461109164491.jpg
27KB, 282x358px
Knight is the best and one of the best games ever. Batmobile handles fucking perfectly and the tank combat is good too, I didn't feel like there was too much of it but then again I did all sorts of side stuff between main missions so it broke the pace quite nicely.
There's so much detail put to everything, NPCs react differently after every mission etc.
Combat went a bit overboard with Batman flying ridiculous distances during combos but not a big deal.
I don't know why /v/ is so anal ravaged about Knight but I'd guess it's because of the shitty PC release.
>>
>>387863401
I agree with pretty much all of this. Asylum was great in terms of atmosphere and stuff, but that and originality are all it has going for it. The gameplay was absolutely improved in the sequels. Knight may have been disappointing in some ways, but at least it tried new things.
>>
>>387863329
>Joker should have stayed dead
He did.
>>
>>387867317
Fight Club moments isn't staying dead.
>>
Origins isn't canon and made by a different studio with the intent to make a closed story. If you liked it then fuck y'all. There's only 3 in the series. If you include Origins, you might as well include all the other fucking batman games ever made.
>>
>>387867354
They cremate his body in the beginning. He's dead. Batman hallucinating him does not mean he's alive.
>>
>>387865231
Protip: When linking to a specific time in a video on 4chan, use the format "&t=[Time in seconds]" so it'll work when embedded.
>>
>>387867386
Origins also sucks.
>>
>>387867386
There's 5 in the series. Chronologically: Origins, Origins Blackgate, Asylum, City, Knight.

>>387867426
Of course it does, especially when Brucey-boy has moments of autism where Le Joker takes over.
>>
File: 1497452999641.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497452999641.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
>>387867386
>isn't canon
>>
>>387867293
Probably because they thought they were going to get a batman game and instead got a racing game, probably because the story was really lacking compared to the other games, even origin, probably the bosses which should have been amazing after Deathstroke on origin , were fucking garbage, probably because the port was dogshit on pair with netherrealms ports. Just because you liked a shitty gimmick that took most of the game which should be the magnum opus of the series it doesn't mean anyone with a brain did.
>>
>>387855268
Knight > City > Asylum

that's all the games in the Arkham trilogy, and anyone that believes otherwise is a total faggot
>>
>>387855268
But which game had the best Harley? And why is it Asylum.
>>
>>387855268

is origins mandatory playing? I finished asylum and city, and I've heard mixed things about origins including that it's really buggy
>>
>>387868023
Not really. Some things that happen are referenced but it barely matters.
>>
>>387855268
>Arkham: 'we're working on DLC instead of fixing the game' Origins better than anything
>>
>>387867802
There really isn't much of forced batmobile content and considering how well it handles I don't know why it would even be a problem. Story was great.
Deathstroke was wasted and the port WAS shit, I'll give you those.
>>
>>387868285
>how well it handles
A shitty gimmick that handles well is still a shitty gimmick.
>>
>>387868285
>there really isn't much of forced batmobile content
Rocksteady had to play crowd control with their challenge maps, because it was all Batmobile races.
>>
>>387868285
>the "it's totally a new villain guise I sweare" story
>good
>that fucking ending
No, just fucking no.
>>
>>387867802
Most of the Batmobile shit is optional. The only time it felt like too much was the bomb disposal missions.
>>
>>387868402
except that they specifically put in enough content that made use of the batmobile to make it not a gimmick

a gimmick would have been if they had put it in, and then not used it for shit, so people drove it for 5 minutes and then went back to grapnel gliding everywhere because it's faster and it's flying

fuck, people are never satisfied. the batmobile was awesome
>>
>>387868482
>that fucking ending
Compared to the retardation that was Titan Joker Knight's wasn't bad.
>>
>>387868482
Yeah because Titan Joker was so fucking great?
>>
>>387868502
Except when so many of the fucking bosses were mobile parts. Also saying that "it's optional" doesn't mean shit, the best part of the arkham games were optional, the problem is this shitty gimmick taking place of REAL gameplay that we expect, want and love from arkham games.
>>
>>387868402
>putting the batmobile in a batman game is a gimmick
>>
>>387868586
>>387868630
And that's one of the few reasons why asylum isn't a perfect game, compare that to the pile of shit that's Knight.
>>
File: 1421406366546.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
1421406366546.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>387868402
How the fuck is it a gimmick? You're just vomiting words without meaning.
>>
>>387868737
It fucking is, as much as the gliding minigames in the previous games.
>>
>>387868767
>stealth tank segments
>not gimmick
>>
>>387868652
There's still plenty of the traditional gameplay, and it's the best in the series.
>>
>>387868924
With the new takedowns, yeah nah fuck off they took a relatively casual combat and made it braindead.
>>
>>387868652
>REAL gameplay
What? You mean one of the easiest combat systems ever made? I like all of the Arkham games because it's a game about Batman. The gameplay has always been easy as shit even on ng+. Batmobile is a welcome addition to a series that makes you feel like Batman.
>>
>>387868983
So don't use them? There's probably 2 or 3 parts where you have to use takedowns.
>>
>>387859550
>Origins is pre- Asylum, but Batman's technology, suit, and fighting capabilities are better.
That is a common problem in games. Can't think of a single game that did a prequel where technology was actually inferior.

Halo:Reach technically predates the events of Halo:CE, but the tech displayed is vastly better. Serious Sam 3 is a prequel of Serious Sam, but again, better tech and tools. MGS3, MGS:PW, and MGSV all predate the original MGS but display much better technology.

And so on, and so forth. It is just a problem with game designers. They want to make the next game released bigger and better than the preceding release, but are either too lazy, rushed, or incompetent to think of ways to do that without fucking up their own stories/settings.
>>
>>387869023
On hardmode it wasn't that easy, not on city and asylum.
>>387869109
>just don't use them :^)
Do you know how retarded you sound?
>>
>>387869265
Explain why takedowns are shit now then? Especially since you can choose whether to use a normal takedown or the fear takedown.
>>
>>387861398
Batman does not use guns because he is psychotic. Seriously, that is how the character was originally written. That is the character that Frank Miller tried to get back to with the Dark Knight Returns, but by then the kiddie version of Batman was too entrenched.

The point is Batman is completely mentally unhinged, has a death wish, and he likes to inflict pain on criminals. Modern authors have not been willing to abandon the more heroic of a persona Batman has gained through the years as a result of his emasculation in the 50s-70s, and so they keep him from killing and from killing tools, which necessitates a no guns stance as well. The old/original Batman avoided guns because he wanted to stay light on his feet (firearms and ammunition are actually quite heavy) and he preferred a more visceral hands on approach.

Ironically, as bad as Snyder is at getting characters, he somehow managed to be more true to Batman than anyone has been since Kane and Finger.
>>
>origins
>the lazy, shameless, cash grab
>above anything
>>
>>387865347
Finally a good one
>>
>>387869873
>"why a press b to awesome is bad?"
Oh gee I dunno why taking several guys down, without any effort before even entering combat is bad.

This shit is as cancerous as the additions made to the stealth section on city, only amped up to eleven
>>
File: 104.png (192KB, 329x545px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
192KB, 329x545px
>>387869873
>Explain why takedowns are shit now then?
>now
>>
>>387855573
Foopity boopity
>>
>>387868009
>voice
correct
>design
false
>>
>>387865760
This may lead to a good review anon. Ever thinked about that?
>>
Someone said that one of these games is designed like a Metroidvania, which one is that or all they all like that?
>>
>>387870335
Voice yeah. Knight had Classic Harley though.
>>
>>387867802
Yeah I didnt liked the arkham knight battles in the Batmobile but everything else was really cool about it: taking criminals, destroying stuff, climbing the fucking wall, destroying drones, riddler races, getting out of it, skins... I loved it and Ill never understand why the hate.
>>
>>387870140
Again, who is forcing you to use them? You can play RE4 with infinite RPG too but nobody is forcing you to use it.
>>
>>387870626
Superficially, Asylum.
Your progress is tied to gadgets or actions you undertake in one part to open up the path.
>>
>>387856230
I didn't think the gameplay looked shit but I didn't expect the Batmobile to be so fucking boring and have nearly as much attention as it got.
>>
File: 1484810055418.jpg (127KB, 854x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1484810055418.jpg
127KB, 854x1060px
>>387870254
>can't read a reply chain
>>
>>387870808
I already explained it took essential parts of the gameplay that people liked out of the game.
>>
>>387870816
>forcing
It's just bad balancing, bad balancing creates a bad game, fights were created WITH said moves in mind, just because "lel you can choose to not use it" it doesn't mean it's not cancerous. It tells a lot about the retarded mindset of the game when instead of creating interesting and creative gadgets they create a insta-takedown for several opponents.

>comparing cheat codes to part of a game
Neck yourself, casual scum you're the reason why the industry went to shit.
>>
File: 1480297710534.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480297710534.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>387871102
How did adding a car take out essential parts out of it?
>>
>>387870919
They seriously fucked up with the batmobile. i wish that shit could drive on the side of buildings or something.
its still best just to zip up and glide dive everywhere
>>
>>387870340
Eh not really.
It boils down to Knight have the most gameplay options and the most developped open world, at the expense of a good constant theme because Batmobile. Which in and of itself is not bad but gets stuck in a fair bit of the missions because they had to put it in. Also, more Joker. Still the best adaptation of the Killing Joke we got tho.
Asylum is the most constant but mostly gets points for being the first game without which none of the rest would exist. It has the best story because at least the Joker is well identified from the get go, no bait and switch, no Jason Todd.
City is second best behind those that make the peak in the series because it does it all well, but loses itself because of Talia. Also the Catwoman segments are not great.
Origins is really last only because it copies the games that come before it way too hard. And it even manages to ruin a good thematic and story because its too busy between the assassins and the Joker bait and switch.
>>
>>387871325
Development time, removed parts of the main story that should use the normal gameplay, all those fucking side mission that used the batmobile instead of clever new ideas with normal gameplay.
>>
>>387871289
You don't even know what you're talking about cuntfart. First of all, you need to do a silent takedown to even get the ability to do a fear takedown. Non upgraded fear takedown works for 3 guys. Most fights have a lot more guys in the area. From the top of my head the whole game has less than 5 sections where a fear takedown is forced. That's literally nothing.
>>
>>387871509
>dev time
>clever new ideas
Only time the series even tried to be clever gameplay wise, was Scarecrow in Asylum and Freeze in city. That's it, otherwise the series has been doing the same thing since the beginning.
>>
>>387871102
Hallucinations like Mad hatter?
Or bossfights like Manbat?
New stuff like recreate a crime scene?
Combat? I don't get it
>>
>>387871589
>you need to do a silent takedown to even get the ability to do a fear takedown
That's only for stealth sections you lying cunt, you know they fucked up and you lie to pretend the game isn't dogshit.
>a lot more guys
Means jackshit if you take out the most dangerous units before even starting combat.

It turns the game into a braindead garbage and you know it.
>>
>>387871847
Of course you don't get it, you're being partial to suit your narrative, you're ignoring all the bad segments and all the retarded shit added thanks to the car sections, all the wasted potential of car sections that could and should be full fledged gameplay.

I'm not for one second fooled that you don't get why people were mad when they bought a batman game and got a racing/tank clusterfuck instead.

The game was so bad that it effectively killed all the discussions about the game. This is how you know your released a spiky turd.
>>
>>387871964
What about drones? Or doctors? Or the guys who interfere the signal? The game is really far from shit. It had a ton of new stuff you appreciate if you play it on hard mode and don't buy every upgrade ever since the beggining
>>
File: 1480295542869.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480295542869.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>387871964
I don't know how to argue with a retard like you. You're not forced to use fear takedowns. Can't make it simpler than that.
>>
>>387872357
You can't argue because you have no argument, a move like that existing in the first place is an atrocity. It ruins the whole combat design because fights have to be created taking into account that the player is simply able to take a multitude of chosen units before the fight even begins.

If you can't understand that then you don't understand anything about game design and should just shut your dumb mouth,
>>
>>387872283
>The game is really far from shit.
The story is worse than the previous games, the combat is worse than the previous games, they added the car atrocity and the performance is far worse than the previous games. Add to that the lack of content which previous games had at the release and you have what one calls shit game in the series, mediocre game overall.

The amateur mistakes the developers made don't belong in a series that started with asylum.
>>
>>387872185
I blame the story, not the gameplay. And as you notice I like talking about it so Im asking you what is so horrible about some repetitive optional missions. If you got really angry about this game why even shit on it? We already know you dont liked it and I already bought and played it 100%. Blaming the season pass may be a good reason but blaming a cool part of it makes no sense for me
>>
>>387855268
Asylum>Knight>Origins>City

Fight me.
>>
>>387872501
But the fights flow just nicely even if you don't use takedowns. Let's take another RE4 example. You can fight regenerators in multiple ways, the game is designed around the fact that they are damage sponges or you need to waste valuable space on inventory for the scope. But you can ham it up by knifing them on the ground and that invalidates any danger they should have on the player. It's obviously a very op tactic but the thing is that nobody is forcing you to do that either.
>>
>>387872640
>If you got really angry about this game why even shit on it?
Because it was my favorite series until the developers became retarded.

It wasn't just the batmobile, it wasn't just the story, it wasn't just the lack of challenge rooms, it wasn't just the dumbing down of combat, it wasn't just the squandered boss fights, it wasn't just the poor performance, it wasn't just the fucking bugs, it was ALL OF THAT and it was on the arkham series.
>>
>>387872870
>But the fights flow just nicely even if you don't use takedowns.
This is subjective opinion you dipshit.
>comparing that shit with a tactic that was never intended by the developers
You know NOTHING about game design, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>387872771
>Origins>City
Explain further
>>
File: rustoswalt.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rustoswalt.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>387873031
If a girl has a dick you just have to suck it and take it in the ass too, right?
>>
File: Gay_c9ac3a_1102899.jpg (24KB, 256x229px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_c9ac3a_1102899.jpg
24KB, 256x229px
>>387861731
>>387861834
wut Batman had a son? I thought the new 'I-no-kill Batman' was supposed to be gay.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/batman-gay-grant-morrison-superhero-comics_n_1456878.html
>>
>>387873273
Not a fucking argument dipshit. You're ignoring the obvious flaw in the design to suit your half-baked narrative that it wasn't a shitty game.
>>
>>387872920
Performance problems were only on PC and they fixed them. Story had some really good dialogues but at the end you can feel like they didnt used some characters enough. The city felt alive with all those side missions and pursuit on the Bm. Challenge rooms were sacrificed for those DLC packs. What Im trying to say is the game is not shit, even if it is not perfect and (for you) is a shame to the series it had some really good moments that a sequel must have, like those points you mentioned.
>>
File: BEYOND.jpg (213KB, 746x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND.jpg
213KB, 746x1200px
>>387855268
Asylum > Knight > City
Origins doesn't exist
>>
>>387873253
I think Origins had better boss fights and overall story, City drags way too much in my opinion

To clarify, I like all the games, City just doesn't do it for me the same way the other games do.
>>
File: 266123042.jpg (59KB, 643x582px) Image search: [Google]
266123042.jpg
59KB, 643x582px
>>387873375
I'm not the one crying about a completely optional gameplay element which I feel the need to use for some reason anyway.
>>
>>387855268
Batman Forever (SNES)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asylum > Origins > City > Knight
>>
>>387856221
Manface
>>
>>387873441
>Performance problems were only on PC
It's still absolutely garbage when compared to titles of similar scale.
>Story had some really good dialogues but at the end you can feel like they didnt used some characters enough.
Shitty plot, shitty pacing, shitty twist, shitty narrative. Good dialogues don't save it.
>side missions
Common of every arkham game, nothing special or innovative.
>DLC packs killed essential parts of previous games
I hope you see how this is bad.

It's the worse game in the series, and the worst wasted opportunity of the last years. People were waiting for this garbage ever since city and THIS is what they got, there are no excuses.
>>
>>387873539
>optional gameplay
Design
Decisions
What are you even doing on a video game board if you are just going to gobble up whatever diarrhea developers shit in your mouth?
>>
>>387870725
That latex monstrosity is the exact wrong way to do a realistic jester Harley outfit.
>>
>>387868023
Picked it up years after everybody took a shit on it with low expectations and it turned out way better than I expected.
It's a fun little one night in the life of Batman story and it's definitely worth playing, but it's not a good open world game like Citty/Knight, all the side content is generally rushed to the point where the game would probably be better if it was more linear.
>>
Favorite costume?
>>
>>387873753
This is getting pretty tiresome, repeating the same shit over and over again.
You're not forced to use it. 99% of the fights are totally fine without takedowns.
>>
>Complaining about the Batmobile segments
If you don't suck at the game, they go by quick. These are the same type type of people who skip the Riddler missions.
>>
>>387874023
Adam West
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>387873683
Your hate for it is because you waited so long for it and when you got it you had a terrible experience with bugs. I bought a PS4 (pic related) to play it and since it was my first "new gen" game I had a blast and never get bored of it.
Also I liked the story (but yeah not as much as City because of Scarecrow Againg) and the open world idea of the game even if progression was sacrificed.

And of course I hated all those short DLC packs but I really wanted to play wit Batgirl
>>
>>387874023
It's really satisfying to see the BvS batsuit doing some actual Batman things.
>>
>>387874067
You are repeating the same things without acknowledging the problem that it is having such move on the table. Go on explain WHY fights aren't built with said move in mind, explain WHY it doesn't affect how the developers balanced the combat and I'll shut up. They absolutely don't expect or consider that the player will simply impose self limitations to make the game less braindead.
>>
>>387874023
JL 3000
>>
>>387874254
Of course I hate it for what it is, you see a retard making an almost mediocre painting and you get impressed you see a brilliant person shit on your house and you'll be absolutely mad.
>>
I just played Knight for the first time, I avoided playing it for years after it came out but I really enjoyed it, spent over 50 hours I think in a single playthrough. I don't understand the hate the Batmobile got, I thought the controls were tight and it was fun to drive around in and eject into a glide. I liked how you used it in puzzles as well, overall I thought it was well done, maybe a little too much reliance on it, but still well done. Some of the plot elements were over the top and cliche, but I still enjoyed it, especially the Joker hallucinations. The combat was the same as the other games as far as I remember.

Absolutely beautiful looking game as well, probably one of the best looking games made thus far, and the atmosphere was great, not as good as City, but still great. The city could have felt a little more alive, maybe if there were still civilians around you had to rescue or something like that.

So why all the hate? Is it just residual hate over the poor launch? It's a very solid game, every bit as good as City was, only falling behind in terms of the story. So much content too, I still haven't played any of the DLC, though I unlocked Knightfall protocol or w/e.
>>
>>387874313
I really have to do that for every game I play or it gets really easy and boring. Even in DarkSouls never cared for a "build" in forums and used the coolest weapons and armor even if I needed something else
>>
>>387874313
Because the game is already easy as shit and one op move doesn't change that at all. If someone wants to make an already easy game even easier then they are free to do so. It makes no difference to my experience with the game.
>>
>>387874468
Dude you cant be serious
>>
>>387874731
>I really have to do that for every game I play or it gets really easy and boring.
It's not from YOUR part it's from the part of the developers, it's from what they build when they create the game, the designs of the fights and even enemy placement on the first two games and even arguably on the Mr. Cold story on Origin was well designed and well made, the ones in Knight are not and it has directly to do with what abilities gadgets and moves the player has at his disposal. An instant low effort "pick 3 guys you don't want to deal with" move is one of the most garbage design decisions a developer can come up with.
>>387874843
>the game is already easy so making it easier is not a problem
That's not a fucking argument, see above.
>>
>>387874849
I said the same thing when I saw the state of the game, didn't really made anything better.
>>
>>387874674
Yes, it is good. Even more if you explore the city. DLCs are like the story: wasted potential (except for Batgirl, that chapter was cool).
>Knightfall protocol or w/e
Thats just the ending. Do it if you already got all side missions
>>
>>387855268
>Origins above anything
>City>asylum>knight>origins
Fuck knight for not having any boss fights
>>
File: lol.jpg (56KB, 649x346px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
56KB, 649x346px
>arkham asylum has good keyboard controls
>city improved them even further
>origins fucked everything up, but okay it wasnt rocksteady
>despite being rocksteady, knight has shit controls again
>hey guys we fucked up immensely but we promise to fix the pc version!
see pic
>>
>>387869161
Well at least in MGS3 you had no radar and your suppressor would break after use.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
File: 1493763683924.jpg (46KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1493763683924.jpg
46KB, 600x703px
>>387855268
>absolutely loved Asylum, finished it in only a couple sessions not 100%, mind, but I digress
>excited for City, as one might reasonably expect
>City comes out, and it feels like a colossal slog
>could never bring myself to play for more than an hour or two at a time, before putting it down for a few days or more
>ended up taking something like eight months to actually finish it
I really didn't care much for Arkham City, though I can't for the life of me figure out why, at least based on my experience with its predecessor.

As a consequence, I never actually bothered to play Origins or Knight. Are they worth it, or should I just continue to ignore them?
>>
>>387874948
You're acting like any Arkham game actually required any sort of tactics for the basic fights.
>>
>>387875954
In predator areas, specially on asylum where you had limited space, and each takedown made the enemies harder not easier, yeah. In areas where you has enemies that could deal a good amount of damage and you had to pay attention to their movements so you weren't caught surprised, yeah. But of course when you can take any enemy down right at the beginning it makes no fucking difference the composition of the team you're fighting.
>>
>>387875931
Knight was good story wise. The batmobile kind of ruined everything gameplay and boss fight wise. wise. The killing joke iteration is probably the best I've seen. It slogs a lot harder than city does, but it makes up for it in side quests. Riddler is still "gotta collect them all lol"

Origins for me is like city for you. I just couldn't get into it.
>>
>>387855268
>origin better than knight
holy fuck
origins was a meme tier game and fucking sucked in all aspects of it being a batman game
literally levels were fucking linear corridors
>>
>>387875931
because asylum was a very good adventure game and the combat was a tool used to set up certain scenarios but for the most part the setpieces revolved around being literally batman ie divide and conquer via stealth tools and deception and do it as quickly as possible
whereas on the other hand city was a shitty sandbox game with a batman coat of paint, and mob combat was a primary focus and tool that they used to impede the player in nearly every situation, even just traversing the city which on its own was already outright tedious even if you spend the requisite time earning the grapnel boost
>>
>>387876213
Oh, so now we're talking about predator stuff too? Again, you need a silent takedown to even get the ability to do fear takedowns. Which brings us back to the PLAYER CHOICE of even using the fear takedown at all.
>>
>>387877053
>still ignoring everything I posted because I mentioned predator sections
>still ignoring how areas and enemy composition is taken into account when such a move is even on the table.
So you ignore over half of my post, pretend that's an argument, and what next?
>>
>tfw I liked Knight the most out of the series

Honestly, I loved Knight despite all its flaws. The combat is god-tier and way deeper than it seems, the stealth is satisfying for what it is and the story itself was ok. I didn't mind the batmobile, even though it was clearly overused.

I ended up playing it for 120 hours.
>>
>>387876425
You might just be right. I suppose that I never quite got the impression that I was actually playing as Batman in Arkham City, but some mook who patrols the streets punching any bum who crosses his path.

I really don't feel as though Batman NEEDS an open world to work (and if Arkham Asylum is any indication, the opposite is true). Spider-Man obviously benefits from that sort of thing, but running 10 miles across rooftops between missions got old real fast.
>>
>>387877381
I already answered those. The games are so easy that there's no need for strategy or thinking about "enemy composition" and shit like that. Literally every enemy type can be dodged and countered with gadgets so it doesn't change anything at all if you decide to take out 3 guys out in the beginning.
>>
I liked all three Arkham games for different reasons.
Asylum for its atmosphere and plot
City for its open-world feel, combat, and ability to be batman in Gotham
Knight for expending on it, having the best designed city in video games, and tying the plot together. and I loved the batmobile

Origins doesn't exist. It's a poor man's City with just a few good ideas and retarded writing, it really shows it was outsourced. I use rating Origins higher than any if the three Arkham games as a way to spot contrarians or people with shit taste
>>
>>387877613
You didn't, the games WEREN'T easy if they were played on hardmode.
>gadgets
Which you got a lot less if you played on the hardmode.
>take knife, gun and tank
>>suddenly the fight is about square while some times pressing triangle
Yeah sure.
>>
File: 1459741947693.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459741947693.gif
2MB, 270x270px
>>387877737
Nah, you just obviously suck.
>>
>>387878303
I'm not saying they were hard either, you're literally grasping at straws here. Your only argument is "oh well they were easy if you didn't play them on the hardest difficulty so what's the problem of making it so any special thug can be instantly taken out?"
>>
>>387878657
Nope, you're literally too shit at the game and on top of that you're angry when the game tries to help your downyndrome hands.
>>
>>387878880
You have no argument so you resort to "y-you are shit" as to try not looking like a complete retard unable to defend his point. You don't even cite the hardmode only NG+ as if all the accumulated experience and gadgets didn't made a fuckhuge difference.
>>
>>387878991
Because you literally are shit at the game. You keep whining about enemy composition and other retarded shit which I had no problems with.
>>
>>387873858
You're just gay anon.
>>
>>387879130
Not an argument, worse yet personal experience with a game tells nothing of the overall quality of the game design.
>retarded shit
You are LITERALLY braindead.
>>
>>387879351
The game design is 10/10 and you suck at one of the easiest brawler games made. Do you even know about knightmare mode? Because there you lose your fear takedowns if you're seen, so obviously the devs were aware of what they were doing. You just can't admit that the game is too hard for you.
>>
>>387879582
>The game design is 10/10 and you suck at one of the easiest brawler games made.
First off, nobody but you says the game design specially Knight, is good, second off I never said I had problems with the game, even on hardmode.
>so obviously the devs were aware of what they were doing
You mean they were aware of the large turd they were releasing.
>You just can't admit that the game is too hard for you.
Because it isn't, I have, as proof, the actual game, all you have is some blind accusations.
>>
The only thing I remember about Knight is how hilarious it was that they were trying to hide the identity of the villain when everyone and their mom knew it who it would be.
>>
File: 1405431691548.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
1405431691548.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>>387880263

>Rocksteady claimed the Arkham Knight was an original character

Lying fucks.
>>
>>387869265
>On hardmode it wasn't that easy, not on city and asylum.

are you fucking retarded? knight is the hardest one out of all of them, and only literally retarded steam bronies are crying about the game being bad while simultaneously praising the far more shallow asylum and city
>>
File: laughing anon.jpg (127KB, 900x982px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anon.jpg
127KB, 900x982px
>>387880650
>knight is the hardest
Not when they give you such a retardedly huge variety of strong tools, both asylum and city were harder because you had less of those.
>>
>>387880875
in other words, youre genuinely retarded and havent even played knight. its the only one with actually somewhat challenging combat and predator segments because of the far higher enemy variety
>>
>>387855268
Arkham knight would be the best if only the boss fights were not so shit
>>
>>387881594
The enemy variety makes literally zero difference when you can take those out with the stronger and stronger tools you get. It makes no fucking difference if they placed a new incredibly harder to deal with enemy if you only have a few of those per fight and you can take most of them out at the beginning of the combat with one simple move.
>>
>>387881830
>he enemy variety makes literally zero difference when you can take those out with the stronger and stronger tools you get.

you cant fear takedown enemies that take more than one knockdown (machinegunners/ big guys with two weapons)

meanwhile the crowds are always 10+ in predator segments and 20+ in fights. are you unable to count or just in denial because knight doesnt run well enough on your bronymachine?
>>
>>387882074
Which bring me back to the point I was making, instead of carefully planning the number of enemies they just throw a shitton of them at you, not like it matters when you take most out so quickly, yeah sure the harder units are a nice addition but when it's just them and them alone not at all.
>>
How is Return to Arkham?
>>
>>387882991
Schwarbage.
>>
>>387855268
>Asylum > Origins > City > Knight
You did an excelent job
I would put Knight>City
but other than that, you have seen the truth here: Origins is the 2nd best
>>
Move aside plebs
>Knight >City >Origins >Asylum
>>
>>387885548
Nah
>>
>>387855268
City > Asylum

Didn't play the rest yet.
>>
>>387855268
Asylum>City>Every other game worth playing>Origins>Knight
Asylum should have been a standalone game. City was decent but proved that an open world was not what the series needed yet they continued it in the other games while reducing the quality of everything else in every subsequent release
>>
>>387867293
How fucking stupid can one person be?
>No atmosphere
>Terrible story
>Terrible writing
>Combat almost exactly the same as the others
>Batmobile crowbarred into missions, and useless outside of missions
>Riddler races
>Joker pointlessly shoved into the game
>Every mission is boring apart from the last one, and that was pretty much a glorified cutscene
Knightfags are utter retards
>>
>>387855268
>>387855573
>being wrong
Asylum > Knight >Origins >>>> City
>>
>>387867293
this
>>
File: bw2.jpg (72KB, 488x547px) Image search: [Google]
bw2.jpg
72KB, 488x547px
>asylum
best story
>city
best gameplay
>origins
best comfy
>knight
best grafix
>>
>>387865760
Yeah, I can get behind this
>>
>>387886821
Knight does look pretty nice.
>>
>>387886821
Knight got best gameplay too.

City has best story. How is Asylums story any better.

Shit list man.
>>
>>387855268
i just started knight, I think I loved City the most, but Knight is off to a good start.

My taste maybe shit though, I enjoyed all the Witcher games and disliked Nier for the go fetch questing and hacking
>>
>>387887254
>I enjoyed all the Witcher games and disliked Nier for the go fetch questing and hacking
but this is perfectly acceptable

now you just have to realize that Bamham is not that great
>>
>>387887254
The problem with knight is that there's not much to do outside of missions. There's no riddles or big puzzles or anything else. It all is designed to move you from one spot to the next
>>
>>387855268
Asylum = City >>>> all the other irrelevant ones
>>
Stop shitting on Knight please.

http://leeterr.tumblr.com/post/163916526610/probably-been-asked-before-but-what-did-you-think
>>
>>387855268
That order yes.
>>
Loved Aslyum, loved City, haven't played Origins.
Knight is alright. Looks amazing, there's a lot of details and moments I loved, like the Joker constantly hanging around making jokes, the end where you play as the joker, , yet, they abused with the damn batmobile. I get that it was part of Batman's arsenal that hadn't really been used yet but it didn't feel natural most of the times, like they realized that the stealthy Batman doesn't really clash well with super power tank car.

I wonder if the first person moments in Knight are any indication of what Rocksteady will do next?
>>
>>387887458
reddit is down the hall and on the left kiddo
>>
>>387862652
this
>>
>>387859550
>Origins is pre- Asylum, but Batman's technology, suit, and fighting capabilities are better.

Well I always thought he didnt have tech from origin in asylum because it was suppose to be a simple prisoner drop off, and prior to the bullshit it was a regular night that only required basic gadgets
>>
>>387873650
Please show me a man that looks like that.
>>
Open world meme ruined this series. Asylum best game.
>>
File: 1477521870564.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1477521870564.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>387873650
die you weeb faggot
>>
File: batjokes.jpg (209KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
batjokes.jpg
209KB, 853x1280px
/co/ here
City > Asylum > Knight > Origin

Bonus Round:
Guardian of Gotham > The Enigma >
City of Light > Children of Arkham >
Realm of Shadows > New World Order
>>
>>387865409
>Didn't he stop? And then whole Scarecrow thing happens, making him to come out again.

Nope, in fact iirc the streets were safer because without Joker he could give his full attention to the other criminals who are not nearly as unpredictable.

I also remember some npc banter talking about how the batmobile is so suped up because he tinkers with it during his new found spare time, but then again I haven't replayed since it came out so I could be talking out my ass.
>>
only brainlets hate city desu
>>
File: 1503341307822.webm (1MB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503341307822.webm
1MB, 648x360px
Knight depended too much of the Batmobile sections and the game suffered became of it, if the game hasn't had have so many Batmobile parts it would have been a better game.

For me Arkham City is the best
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.