[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we pretend it's 2015 METROID IS DEAD.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Metroid Prime Federation Force.jpg (13KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Prime Federation Force.jpg
13KB, 318x159px
>we pretend it's 2015

METROID IS DEAD.
>>
your thread is shit
>>
>>387852708
/thread
>>
>There will NEVER BE A PRIME 4
>THERE WILL NEVER BE A METROID V
>THERE WILL NEVER BE AN OFFICIAL REMAKE OF METROID 2

I hope AM2R guy finishes the game.
>>
If that's how you unironically reacted towards Federation Force, you are a trash human being and the reason why the Metroid fanbase is the worst fanbase in all of video games. Nintendo tried to do something fucking different for once with the stale ass Metroid series and all you could do was cry and shit your diaper like the baby you are. Federation Force was a good game, not a perfect game or even a great game but it was worth the $40 and was a great handheld Borderlands-like. Only friendless degenerates (most of the Metroid fanbase lol) hated FF.
>>
>>387852928
Fuck off, Cody.
>>
>>387853150
t. diaper shitting Metroid babby with no friends who can't appreciate good Borderlands-likes
>>
Did this game ever come out?
>>
>>387853329
Yes, it came out last year. It was sabotaged by whiny Metroid faggots but it was a good game and I recommend buying it if you get the chance. Start a thread on /v/ and you can easily find a co-op team, there's a small but dedicated group of Fedophiles who love the game.
>>
>>387852521
so this shit game got what it deserved AND we got new metroids

fuck off cuck
>>
>>387853417
I'll just get friends with 3DSs the game and they'll play it with me. It looked fun I just never knew what happened with it. I thought it was cancelled due to backlash honestly.
>>
>>387853618
Like I said, Metroid ""'"fans""" sabotaged the game. Glad to see someone has an open mind and is willing to try new things.
>>
Everybody at Nintendo betray me I fed up with this world!
>*makes petition to have the team developing FF raped and murdered*
>>
>>387852521
baka desu senpai
>>
I really liked Federation Force as well. I hope Nintendo doesn't abandon the idea entirely.

I think everyone who actually played it really loves it.
>>
Sonic will NEVER have a good game ever again! Fuck the autistic hedgehog!
>>
>>387853859
doesn't have muh waifubait so it's shit
>>
>People are defending Fedora Farce

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>387852521
it still is thou
>>
You know, Linkin Park really isn't half bad. I hope they do music for a game sometime soon
>>
>>387854257
with a impending resurrection, hopefully.
>>
>>387854573
Nintendo will NEVER release a new Metroid game. They hate the franchise.
>>
>>387855380
B-BUT MUH NOSTALGIA
>>
>>387852928
I'm with you, friend. I liked Federation Force and hope it isn't the last game we'll see that tries to expand the Metroid universe and show things from the Federation's viewpoint.
>>
>>387852521
that game came out in 2016 though.
>>
>>387853859
well it was average. I wouldn't say I loved it, but if it's like $20 now i'd say people should buy it.
>>
>>387852521
This game probably wouldn't have been shit on as much if Prime 4 and Metroid Returns were known about when it was revealed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.