[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controller thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

What are the best controllers for the PC? I'm in the market for one because my PS3 one is starting to irritate me the more I use it, namely on Bayonetta. I'm considering the Xbone, but to me it's always painful spending 60 dollars on a controller. What about the 360?
>>
I use the steam controller that i will admit is a pain in the ass learning curve but gives you tons of options. Other than that the switch pro controller has smooth analogs and a nice feel. If you have blue tooth then wireless is a charm
>>
>>387851284
If you don't think an usable D-pad is important, the 360 pad is a great alternative. Microsoft may be shit in most aspects, but their gamepads aren't.
>>
File: img5-31867.jpg (52KB, 996x663px) Image search: [Google]
img5-31867.jpg
52KB, 996x663px
Here bro, I got what you need.
>>
File: 1484906825399.jpg (269KB, 1688x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1484906825399.jpg
269KB, 1688x1256px
>>387851284
>>
Controllers are stupidly expensive, absolutely. Honestly though, there's no other controller id rather use on PC than the official Microsoft ones. A wired Xbox 360 one will do even, the Xbone ones are nice, but way more expensive.

They just work nativly with every game with controller support, they feel nice to hold, they're generally of high quality and they're just comfortable.
>>
>>387851284
get that one if you want to throw away money for something that looks nice
otherwise get a generic cheap usb wired 360 clone controller for $5
>>
>>387851284
Xbone/360 controllers are the best on the market because of the native support most games have for it. A lot of newer games have been getting PS4 controller support lately tho, and if you are using Steam you can customize pretty much any controller.
>>
how are controllers expenisve? Decent m&k / sticks can eat up hundreds of dollars
>>
>>387851284
xbone controller is simply the best. expensive, but you get what you pay for when it comes to controllers.
>>
Everyone shits on every controller's D-pad but no one ever lists an example of a good D-pad.
>>
File: abc.jpg (52KB, 666x151px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
52KB, 666x151px
>>387851284
>>
>>387852058
this looks convenient

anybody use it?
>>
>>387853741
Not this one, but I have several of 8bitdo's SNES and NES pro controllers with a similar layout to this. Very cheap, easily broken controllers with noticeable deadzones on the analog sticks. I have several because they are really only convenient when playing emulators on a tablet or when you need an extra controller for the retron.
>>
>>387851982
Yeah I'm using the Switch pro controller and it's pretty great. It's my main Steam controller and on my Switch - I almost never use the joy cons when it's docked to my TV.
>>
Seriously is there a good example of a D-pad on a PC controller
>>
>>387853567
MODS
>>
>>387855194
How do you pair it with your PC? Mayflash adapter or WiinUPro +/ x360ce?
Is it a pain in the ass to pair?
>>
>>387851982
Half the fun of a steam controller is micromanaging how each button reacts. It's my favorite
>>
File: xbox.jpg (330KB, 665x2293px) Image search: [Google]
xbox.jpg
330KB, 665x2293px
>cant shill the console anymore because its a failure
>have to shill the controller

When with Microjeet shills just give up?
>>
>>387855852
>being this mad that Sony makes worse controllers than Steelseries. Have fun with your squishy triggers and awful buttons
>>
>>387851284
Ds4 controller let's you use the touch pad as a mouse
>>
>>387855921
>Helping Microjeets shill Xbox peripherals because the console died
>Deflecting to Sony

Why wont Xbox just give up already?
>>
>>387855852
Take your console war faggotry elsewhere. Different people have different hands and thus different controller preferences. Brand loyalty has fuck all to do with it.
>>
>>387855732
I have a bluetooth adapter built in
>>
>>387856117
>reee let me shill in peace

Microjeet shills need to leave /v/
>>
>>387856715
Sony cock suckers need to leave as well.
>>
>>387856606
So you just pair it with windowsn10 and use it with Steam Big Picture?
>>
>>387856963
Yep, it's pretty neat as it pairs the Switch home button with big picture mode.
>>
Microjeet shills out in full force
>>
>>387851284
Xbox might get a lot of shit, but the Xbox 360 controller is fantastic. Glad i picked up an official wired one a few years ago and forgot about it because now that they don't make them anymore finding it was a real life-saver
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.