[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still believe that this game can be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 123125365.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
123125365.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
Why do people still believe that this game can be good?
>>
>>387846986
most i have ever had playing vidya
>>
DayZ is still a thing? didn't H1Z1 and then Battlegrounds took all their player base? the engine in that game sucked ass.
>>
>>387849568
>the engine
they really improved that recently desu
game is actually optimized someway now
>>
>>387846986
That thing still exists? I thought I heared something about them shutting the last servers down for good a few months back. They even stopped trying to meme their (((console release))) a while ago.
>>
>>387849797
fake news my dude, the engine is still trash
>>
>>387849797
you still die randomly

i died by climbing a ladder the other day
>>
File: C_em9tgUIAEOqTn.png (1MB, 1200x1103px) Image search: [Google]
C_em9tgUIAEOqTn.png
1MB, 1200x1103px
>>387850312
You are actually still playing it?
>>
>>387850312
werks on my machine tbdesu
>>
>>387850624
My buddy does and always asks me to. He's a blind believer and thinks it's an amazing game.
>>
The thing that triggers me is that it's supposed to be a hardcore simulation, but the most effective way to play the game is to run around at full speed with a full auto weapon exploiting the desync/poor hit reg/latency.

I have gone on huge sprees killing 10+ people at the airfield by just running at them with an auto M4.
>>
>>387846986
Because it will never be like when DayZ was still unpopular.
>>
fuck rocket hall and that game. i play pubg now
>>
>>387851314
What happened to that guy anyway? Didn't he die trying to climb some rock or smth?
>>
>>387846986
Because i been following this shit on and off for 4 years.

Next patch, 0.63 is going to bring a buttload of features that has been promised since a long time ago, you can see the fluity of combat in the gamescom new gameplay.
>>
>>387852681
woooooow that showcase will steal the show brooo
>>
>>387852993
I am not even saying that, but the gameplay improvements and sync improvement alongside the new improved melee animations and hit reactions sure as hell show that the game is finally coming up together.
>>
>>387852681
>>387853301

>4 years later
>still in pre-alpha state
>oh man I can't wait for all these extremely basic features to start working

4 years
animation improvements
come on
>>
>>387853664
It enters beta tho, almost every feature is going to be there, go and read it up whats its going to be on 0.63
>>
File: RadicalLarry_0.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RadicalLarry_0.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Pubg here. We're getting VAULTING. Can you top that gayz?
>>
>>387854359
But you can vault in DayZ too
>>
>>387854091
dude, stop. this is getting sad. the last time i was at gamescom was 4 or 5 years ago when they started development on the standalone. back then they were promising the exact same things they are now (favorite running joke: console release). look at the game in its cirrent state, take everything they are promising you with the next patch and put it into perspective anno domini 2017.

theres a reason nobody fucking cares about it anymore and theres a good reason why dan left.
>>
>>387854425
>But you can (((vault))) in DayZ too
>>
>>387854469
But i am taking it into perspective, i came to a point where i dont give a shit anymore, i wasted my money but i see the improvements they are making on patch 0.63 since its going to be beta.

You can litterally look it up and see that all that shit of "muh render, muh new engine" shit they been spouting out since 3 years ago is now here, the new render makes it so FPS are at all times high, weather is top notch and all of that shit that was promised.

Now the last thing on the list was the player controller and after that is the polishing of content.

Also Dan left because he is a hack who cant finish shit like his last 2 projects.
>>
>>387854425
yes you can mash v and hope that your guy vaults. Only takes around 50-100 presses for it to work.
>>
>>387846986
Standalone has shown that it can't, the mod had so much potential, but it was wasted, people didn't know what to do with it.
>>
>>387846986
I'm just waiting to get a refund
>>
this game is fucking trash and Rocket should kill himself by jumping off mount everest
>>
>>387855542
Steam changed the system.
>>
>>387846986
the game died when everyone got tired of epoch

SA is a train wreck and will go down in history as single handedly ruining the trust between gamers and devs in regards to early access
>>
>>387856278
what do you mean?
>>
>>387857103
Can't refund anymore when a game comes out of early access.
>>
>>387846986
Literally nobody does, it's buyers remorse: the game
>>
>>387857168
then I guess I might as well just try and refund now?
>>
It will be a 2012 game when it comes out in 2022 or something.

Nobody will want to play a 10 year old game by that point, especially when superior products like PUBG are on the market now.
>>
>>387857367
As much as I love battlegrounds DayZ (mod) had a different kind of fun too it, I loved fucking around on an entire map and getting in firefights in chernaraus
I wish battlegrounds would come out with a DayZ style mode, battle Royale was never as fun in arma
>>
>>387857785
I played DayZ for the RP, but now that everyone kills you on sight you can't do that any more.

PUBG is the much better PvP game in my eyes.
>>
>>387854359
>no deadzone aiming
Shit.
>>
I find the people holding onto what little hope there is to be hilarious, it should have stayed a mod and people buying it for full price got suckered big. Despite PBGU being a more playable state I'm not going to sink hours into any unfinished game again.
>>
>>387857257
submitted a refund request, purchased the game in Jan 2014 and have 3 hours of playtime, time to see if I get lucky, doubt it's gonna go through though
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.