[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gothic 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: gothic2.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gothic2.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Should I pull the trigger on Gothic 2?
Also,
General Gothic 2 thread
>>
>>387845537
75% off btw, only 2.50 on steam
>>
no, pull the trigger on yourself instead
>>
File: 1441603423700.gif (950KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1441603423700.gif
950KB, 500x275px
>>387845537
Of course you should, but you have obviously already bought the game and are just here to sperg out over it.

I enjoy these threads because you can spot the newfags who get mad and don't know this game is a genuine masterpiece. Keep up the good work.

PB will never make another good game.
>>
File: 20090504-neo-kobe-pizza.jpg (52KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
20090504-neo-kobe-pizza.jpg
52KB, 500x314px
Yes, it's a little rough around the edges at times, but a real gem. Do know, though, you will run into a lot of dudes your main character will know yet you won't unless you played the first Gothic (which isn't a bad game, but really wonky)
>>
>>387845537
I want to know this too

also is the first one worth playing or is it too old?

do I need to play it to understand the second one's story?
>>
File: Untitled drawing(70).png (479KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing(70).png
479KB, 960x720px
>>387846736
pic related
>>387846736
Is it absolutely essential to play the first game? Or can you get by with a quick rundown of the first game?
>>
>>387846804
The first game is extremely janky, but it's pretty good.
>do I need to play it to understand the second one's story?
No, there is a dialogue option to have amnesia when you bump into people that know you from the first game. You can easily play the sequel first without missing too much.

The best advice I can really offer for these games is to not use the mouse. You are going to have a bad time if you don't use full keyboard controls.
>>
>>387847639
Thanks anon, i'm buying it
>>
I like old rpgs, and I've bought and tried the gothic games. First of all, the game wouldn't run without a custom patch or some shit. And it took a while to install.

SECONDLY, the controls are horrid. I've played Morrowind, and its controls are intuitive in comparison.
>>
>>387847639
Would a controller work? Normally I wouldn't ask but if the mouse is a bad idea then I'm kind of fucked because I'm not so good at using the keyboard arrows for movement due to an injury.
>>
>>387846916
Not essential to be played, but if you want background story I'd look it up online.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.