[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to this? is it dead yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TopLID.png (753KB, 800x668px) Image search: [Google]
TopLID.png
753KB, 800x668px
what happened to this? is it dead yet?
>>
>>387838508
It's a shit pay2win game, of course stopped playing after about a week.
>>
Yes.
F2P grindfest with always online on PS4 killed it, not even a PC release can save it now.
>>
>>387838508
Isn't it like 80gb too
>>
after someone beat it all you had to do was watch on youtube what was at the top
>>
>>387838508
They've been adding more and more Pay 2 Win components, including their version of a payable lootbox being premium decal stew that for 10 death metals (that's like, 5 dollars) you get 1 premium decal of rarity 3 or more (and it doesn't even increase the chance of getting things higher than rarity 3).

new content requires waaaayy to much grinding to get to.

I enjoyed it until the end of the main game, but for some, it isn't worth it once you get past floor 20
>>
File: xrSPH1V.png (138KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
xrSPH1V.png
138KB, 728x410px
>>387838508
Post your favorite song from the OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAzecFNL4Ho&list=RD5d6qoEUzWS0&index=26
>>
>>387838508
It died because it didn't get any major content for 6 months after release, and when it did it was just a series of unfair annoyances that were specifically engineered to make you buy Death Metals to bypass
It's a shame that the game isn't really worth playing, since everything about the art design is top notch, but I guess that's Grasshopper's specialty
>>
>>387838508
It's F2P so it's inherently hindered.

That said, the first 30 floors are enjoyable and it is free.
It's definitely worth playing for the aesthetic, but I hope a sequel fixes the flaws.
>>
>>387839479
Can i post it even if I haven't played the game

https://youtu.be/qgvDexm_4Gg
>>
It's free, play it until you get bored of the grind then look up the ending.

>>387839479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69sKmt3T0js
>>
>>387838508

Everybody hit a wall and moved on.

Is giving up at the carnival area casual-tier?
>>
>>387839156
This, honestly a decent game that hits your typical pay wall.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.