[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the correct way to play Morrowind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 56735252.png (1MB, 1022x766px) Image search: [Google]
56735252.png
1MB, 1022x766px
Is this the correct way to play Morrowind?
>>
>>387827297
Melee was fun but ya know what's better?
Melee mage.
Cast a spell to drain fatigue and then punch fucker to death.
>>
>>387827536
Thanks for the idea. Maybe I'll reinstall Morrowind
>>
>>387827297
Correct way to play was to abuse the spell mechanics to permanently summon a whole bunch of golden saints as a posse and just go from town to town beating up villagers and the authorities.
>>
>>387827746
It's just so OP.
There were few mods for melee that let you use elemental damage when punching.
http://mw.modhistory.com/download-90-3886
Found it.
Have fun anon.
>>
>>387827297
The only correct way to play is uninstall wizard
>>
>>387827297
this is my setup. since spells and the skills/attributes are the longest vertically its easier for navigation
>>
tell me, is speechcraft and merchantile worth getting at all? I always wanted to do a personality character but always got disheartened over the whole thing
>>
>>387827297
Enchanters are the true Jojo reference, they can literally attack as fast as you can press the button
>>
>>387828841
what schools should I minmax to become a uninstall wizard?
>>
>>387827297
>attributes are 3 digits max
No, this is not how you play Morrowind. Alchemy, nigga. Alchemy.
>>
>>387829140
I find little use in them. You have to have high Speechcraft to reliably use it. As well, it's tough to raise. Even if you successfully admire everyone on the island, you probably won't max it out. It ends up lagging behind your other skills, forcing you to just pay to level it. As well, when you've played the game a lot, you already know what you need to do all the time, and don't need to talk to people.

Mercantile is only fun if you're playing a Jew and want to do lots of little transactions for max profit. Otherwise, you'll get more than enough money even with 5 mercantile and it will lag behind because you rarely use it. Think about it: You're almost always fighting something, so combat and magic are always useful. But you only visit a shop once in a while, and only very briefly.
>>
>>387827297
Is there any mod that makes the models in this game not look like shit?
>>
>>387829993
>Gamebryo
>Good models

Maybe if they port Morrowind to a new engine.
>>
>>387830202
Maybe if they makes a new engine first.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.