[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ps4 or xbone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

So my PS4 shat itself and died.
Should I buy a new one or switch to xbone?
>>
>>387827128
Get PC
>>
How did it die?
>>
>>387827128
switch to switch it's great for simple people
>>
>>387827128
either get a new one, get a pc, wait or wait for the next playstation. xbox is shit and has no exclusives that make the system worth buying unless you really want to play halo
>>
>>387828938
the motherboard got fried up due to an electric current or some shit
>>
>>387827128
If you already played all the good exclusives and i mean Bloodborne only, buy xbone and play multiplats. This generation fucking sucks if we talk of only for content. The two consoles are the same shit. The bone is cheaper btw.
>>
>>387829090
Already have one of these and I love it, but I donĀ“t know if I trust it with the sports simulators
>>
>>387827128
>switch to xbone?
Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>387830650
well they're both ridiculously cheap where I live and I'm curious about the xbone
>>
>>387830798
>both ridiculously cheap
then get both, durr
>>
>>387830926
That's just dumb, there's no point on having both if they share 99% of the games.

I would say buy a new PC to be honest, but if you're on a budget just buy the bone.
>>
>>387827128
Are you into Halo and Forza? Get the X1. Into Killzone and InFamous? Get the PS4. Aside from exclusives they are literally the same exact thing aside from resolution differences so slight you'd need to have them side by side to notice any changes whatsoever, and even then that's starting to fade. The bone is better IMO but that's not saying much.
>>
If you already had this console why switch? You have games and the like already for it.
>>
>>387831603
Halo and Forza is all Xbox has, Ps4 has a ton more, and 900p vs 1080p is very noticeable.
>>
>>387831779
because I could sell the games and start fresh from scratch, I mean I wouldn't have a problem with it
>>
>>387832086
If you're making this many excuses than it looks like you've already made up your mind. Why even ask? At the very least wait for the One X so your resolution won't be shit.
>>
>>387827128
PS4 - god of war and spiderman and many more are near
>>
>>387831782
>le 900p vs 1080p meme

Come on anon, this is the selling point of any console? The resolution and that useless crap? If OP want better graphics and resolution he better buy a new pc. Don't be stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.