[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garry's Mod Cinema Server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Who wants to watch some comfy shows on a Gmod server together? I'm finishing the configuration of the gamemode and will post the IP, but ONLY if anyone is interested. My picks would be shows like Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of The Dark, will probably cross-post to the /x/'s unofficial horror stream, so they can join as well.
>>
>>387824384
I'm in
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>387824384
>GMod Cinema
This shit was really comfy in the Tower. Shame that's its own thing now.
>>
sure why not
>>
File: 1502890948842.jpg (26KB, 161x199px) Image search: [Google]
1502890948842.jpg
26KB, 161x199px
>>387824384
>needs flash player
botnet
o
t
n
e
t
>>
>>387824502
>>387824734
>>387824893
>>387824952

Okay, four people so far, so here are the pre-requisites:

-An up to date copy of Garry's Mod (Steam only, sorry)
-Cinema gamemode: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118824086
-This map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=188234267
-Adobe Flash NPAPI: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ - pick your OS version, and then NPAPI (this has to be done before you launch Gmod)

>>387825027
I would use PlayX, but it's not as streamlined and polished. You are free to uninstall after we finish playing.
>>
>>387824893
I only play the new thing for the minigolf, still apex comfy.
Also, being able to play ball race/virus with sub 100 ping is delicious too.
>>
>that one cinema server that always had like 100+ people in it
>dies out of nowhere because the guy hosting it got bored
>no cinema server since can maintain numbers

it hurts
>>
>>387825463
theres one called swamp cinema
its usually packed but its full of memers
>>
The server should be up, look for [ENG] /v/ Cinema server - /comfy/ edition.
>>
File: 1489553281859.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1489553281859.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>387825678
I would join but my gmod and all my other source games come up with hl2.exe and wont launch
>>
>>387826394
Can I help in any way? What do you mean by "come up with hl2.exe"?
>>
Can you give me the IP?
>>
>>387826751
It should be visible in the Steam browser, the name is [ENG] /v/ Cinema server - /comfy/ edition
>>
>>387826859
I don't see it
>>
>>387826495
"hl2.exe has stopped working" It did that before si verified the game files and it worked but now it doesn't even with tf2 installed
>>
>>387827210
Neither can I, even though it's running. Probably blocked ports. Can you try hosting it? If you have the map and the gamemode it's just a few clicks.
>>
I can't join rn but I'll give you a bump anyway. Love me some comfy gmod
>>
For some reason the server doesn't show up. So if anyone can host one, please do, the instructions are in >>387825160

It's only a few clicks.
>>
Bump? Since OP failed, can someone host?
>>
>>387828831
Yeah please, this sounds relaxing as fuck. I can't find this /v/ server
>>
>>387825161
>minigolf
That's exactly why I've considered it myself.
>>
OP here, I just checked and my ISP blocked all of my incoming connections, so now I'm fairly certain as to why nobody can join. Still waiting for that one comfy anon to host in my stead.
>>
>>387829410
so instead of fixing it and hosting you're just gonna wait for someone else to like we all already are.

great well this sounded fun but i guess it isn't happening.
>>
>>387829660
I can't fix it, my ISP permanently blocks incoming connections on most ports, which never occured to me until now, because the last time I hosted a server was in high-school.
>>
>>387829860
I'm in the same boat - when I moved I got me some fresh internet, and then it turned out that it's so cheap because it's a local, paranoid ISP.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.