[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the Switch perform if it had crap marketing like the Wii U?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: img-9035-1484341768452_1280w.jpg (79KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img-9035-1484341768452_1280w.jpg
79KB, 1280x960px
How would the Switch perform if it had crap marketing like the Wii U?
>>
>>387823210
Considering the Switch is getting games unlike the WiiU Id say it would do fine.
>>
switch is basically the same shit but with better graphics and new shitty games. monster hunter is coming out for pc and zelda botw was hacked one week after the game came out. no fucking reason to buy any nintendo console anymore, ever
>>
>>387823210

The Switch got good marketing?
>>
I don't understand when someone says that Nintendo has no marketing, is it a region thing?

I live in Spain and here both WiiU and Switch were shilled two or three times with every commercial pause in the TV and you would be lucky to find an XBOX or Playstation commercial
>>
>>387824351

In America you didn't seen any heavy marketing until Splatoon and Mario Maker.
>>
>>387824351
Dunno man, I'm from Italy and I remember a couple of very confusing ads for WiiU (is it an add-on? A new controller?) while the ads for Wii and Switch were absolutely less stylish and pretty, but absolutely clear and on point.
I think you can go full bananas once you established your name, not before. Imagine if the first Playstation ad wasn't that funny one with the government and the kid and the monkey but directly that Cunningham one.
People would be confused and not interested.
>>
>>387824254

I mean, do you prefer listening to kids screeching about a double yoshi-explodeshi?
>>
>>387823821
the wii U had shitty games?
>>
Is the switch's screen smaller than the WIi U's? I thought it'd be the opposite.
>>
>>387823331
I like the switch but come on anon, half of the big titles are ports from the Wii U.

The Wii U has a great library.
>>
>>387825321
if they made it any bigger it'd be an ipad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.