[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (28KB, 760x241px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28KB, 760x241px
NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>>
>>387819741

Its just burger land, Xbox never sells outside the US so it will only do so well, it doesn't have the international pull that Nintendo and Playstation have
>>
>>387819741
>Expectations
I wonder how much they are hoping to sell.
>>
>expect to sell 1,000
>sell 2,000

WAY AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS
>>
>>387820056
this
KEK
>>
Reminder that this company reports figures in terms of units shipped (to retail stores) instead of units sold.

Its all marketing speak.
>>
>>387819741
>expect to sell 0
>someone's parents bought one by accident
way ahead of expectations
>>
File: angry peepe.jpg (120KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
angry peepe.jpg
120KB, 653x590px
>>387819857
>the international pull that Nintendo and Playstation have
>Nintendo

kek
>>
I reccomend all you shitposter go to crapgamer videos and to read the comments. It's gold
>>
>>387819857
>nintendo
>international pull
>a company that owes its success exclusively on being the only video games company in one region during the eighties
>>
>>387819741
SITLLNOGAEMZ
>>
>>387819857
The real question is: why would anyone care about a massive corporation's profit figures when it has absolutely no effect on their lives?
>>
I pre ordered and I can't wait for my machine to arrive that is more powerful that 90% of computers people use to play games.
Seriously who the fuck would choose to play video games with a keyboard and mouse? Its actually hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (168KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
168KB, 1024x782px
>>387819857
>the international pull that Nintendo and Playstation have
>Nintendo
>>
>>387819741
With no games worth caring about Microsoft might as well call the Xbox the Black Box, because they're gonna crash and burn with this thing.
>>
>>387821134
I know. I was at my friend's and he wanted to show me that latest racing game I don't remember the name. So I tell him he's stupid playing a racing game with the keyboard. He told me "no wait, you see" but at that point I didn't want to hear any more of that nonsense and I left. What a fucking loser.
>>
>>387819741
really looking forward to playing with the most powerful console ever. yeah, it dont have the weeb shit but i can live without that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.