[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the lore of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

What is the lore of this game?
>>
A shitty developer made a shitty zombie game that was so bad that it was only playable without zombies. They then decided to release the same game but this time without zombies. Retards bought it anyways.
>>
>>387818359

not the meta lore you boot
>>
There was a Russian island that was cursed by a wizard to turn people into inanimate objects.

Everyone went full panic mode as they tore through their house trying to survive. But in their wake they left no corpses, only boots and pans.
>>
>>387818238
There isn't any, because it's a shit overrated game made by a piece of shit developer who will abandon the project in less than 8 months guaranteed.
>>
>>387818238
http://m.mangafox.me/manga/battle_royale/v01/c001/1.html
>>
>>387818238
retard niggers, spics and trump supporters get into a trip to an island for a battle royal contest with a prize on solid gold coins.
>>
Does anyone else experience some input lag in this game? It's subtle but it's there. My hardware isn't top notch so maybe that's why.
>>
>>387818238
School kids were mean to a substitute teacher one day, and he later organized to have the kids taken to an island and force them to fight to the death.
>>
>>387818987
yes, the game is clunky shit
>>
anyone who kills or honks at the Chosen (also called "Streamers") will be sentenced to Eternal Punishment (power word "BANNED")
>>
File: 1500469038317.jpg (15KB, 282x335px) Image search: [Google]
1500469038317.jpg
15KB, 282x335px
Ancap island.
>Normal people pay to watch the battle take fold, thus increasing the prize pot
>They call the prize pot "chicken dinner" as in a chicken laying golden eggs worth millions
>People volunteer to be chosen for the game, but also about 20-30% are violent death row criminals but they don't compete for the money, but for freedom
>The loot is all sponsored and companies pay to have their weapons in the game
>Every time someone die, a pre recorded message of the player saying his goodbye is shown
>At first nations shunned the whole thing, saying it was inhumane, but the people loved it out of morbid curiosity, and in the end, nations succumbed to the whole ordeal, and accepted it
>Now nations are sending their best man/woman to compete and win for glory
>>
i honestly just think it's a bunch of jaded individuals doing, well, all this, just for the sake of doing it, while rich people bet on them and/or simply watch. the whole game reminds me of old 4chan
>>
>>387819167
why did it piss off so many people that a proven stream sniper was banned
>>
I hate fun game xD rawr X--DD
>>
File: 1502119191685.png (34KB, 648x783px) Image search: [Google]
1502119191685.png
34KB, 648x783px
ITT:
>>
>>387818549

kek'd
>>
>i-it's just a fad!!
>it'll be dead next month!!
>game is getting more #s than dota 2
Holy fuck /v/ getting btfo again
>>
>>387821550
personally, "stream-sniping" should be allowed because that's just what good, clean fun is. regardless of how i think or feel about this whole thing, i would want people drawing attention towards me and coming at me if i were a streamer
>>
>>387821951
OK, but not all streamers like that. so what's the big deal if a stream sniper gets banned
>>
>>387818238
it's the exclusive that will end sony's reign

that's all the lore you need weeb
>>
>>387821998
i don't know. all i'm saying is that good, clean fun should be allowed. targeting anyone for any reason in-game -- especially this game -- should be allowed
>>
File: 1493533424321.jpg (35KB, 720x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493533424321.jpg
35KB, 720x645px
>He needs "Story" to enjoy good gameplay
Read a book, dumb Amerifat
>>
>>387818359
You couldn't be more wrong you fucking mongoloid. If you hate the game at least have a viable argument to hate it.
>>
>>387822159
the streamer has more fun if someone isn't cheating by pinpointing his location on a stream.
>>
>>387822171
i thought it would never come to this, but they actually started using the story and cinematics argument few days ago. it was hilarious to read
>>
>>387821916
It will come close but it will never top Dota 2
>5v5 strategy arena game with tons of characters
>free for all where everyone uses the same stuff and every game is basically the same
>>
>>387822217
which rarely happens -- and if it does, it means more attention to that streamer, yet they don't want that
>>
>>387821916
>Tencent invested into Bluehole and controls it just like Riot and League
>Tencent is the largest investment company in the world
It's not a wonder. Though we should probably stop ignoring how evil Tencent is. Was gonna buy this game, but that's the one reason to never even consider it.
>>
>>387822217
Who the fuck is even behind this post? I fucking love this game, but you're either just baiting or just a huge fucking bitch in general.
>>
File: confused nigga.jpg (15KB, 475x310px) Image search: [Google]
confused nigga.jpg
15KB, 475x310px
>>387818238
>caring about lore in a game like this, multiplayer only with no story relevance what so ever.

Dude it's just a large scale last-man-standing game, nothing more.
>>
>>387822650
i mostly agree in the fact that this is the sort of unscripted, purely-gameplay game i've been asking for, but a person can't help but winder why all this is going down -- and who is putting them up to this. it's probably similar to the movie/novel in the end
>>
>>387822650
Adding a backstory to the game wouldn't take away from that either though so...
>>
I want Soulsfag to leave.
PUBGfags as well.
>>
>>387823460
i don't think they should ever, though. just small, vague hints, if none at all
>>
>>387823460
Yes it would.
>>
>>387823628
I think it'd be simpler for everyone involved if you just left instead.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (37KB, 553x309px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
37KB, 553x309px
>>387823628
read >>387824159
>>
>be a faggot
>run around in a circle like a faggot
>die like a faggot
>massive lagspikes and shitty ballistics are part of the lore, duh
>>
File: pubg.jpg (455KB, 1386x1385px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
455KB, 1386x1385px
>>387818238
none really. for me it is an evolution of the mods from arma 2.

good fun and the best MP experience I've had in a while.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.