[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

>Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements.
>>
Reminder that the art designer of these characters had an amputee fetish.
>>
>>387816417
me too
>>
HOO
HAH
SHWING
CHING
CHONG

>5 damage
>>
>>387816417
Such an aesthetic game though, the graphics hold up even today
>>
File: backstory.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
backstory.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
I love that Hardin becomes terrified of shit Ashley pulls out while observing him.
>>387816417
If Yoshida has a fetish, it's an ass fetish.
>>
VAGRANT STORY REMAKE WHEEEEEN
>>
>>387816770
>those proportions
This is horrific
>>
Is that anon who was going to do Iron Maiden here?
>>
Reminder that Vagrant Story's grimdark setting is a direct result of Venat fucking up the Occuria's plans and freeing humans from them.
>>
>>387817197
Maybe it was me. No, haven't done it, no time on the weekend.
>>
>>387817285
Why is ff12 (and Ivalice games in general) so good bros?

After replaying Zodiac age recently I'm amazed how much of the story I missed or didn't understand or just forgot from when I was 13.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-21 at 12.18.49).jpg (139KB, 582x694px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-21 at 12.18.49).jpg
139KB, 582x694px
>>387818175
Because Matsuno is an excellent writer and his games have godlike translations that make the script even better.
>>
>>387818439
What did he mean by that
>>
>>387816818
>When Yoshida gets stuck on a character design he focuses on their backside to give himself motivation

Truly, he knows whats up.
>>
Is there any other game with a combat system like Vagrant Story? It's so good.
>>
>>387817079
The game looks good enough with PS2 upscaling that it really doesn't need one.
It was designed with the PS2 in mind, so applying most any kind of upscaling makes the game look gorgeous. I don't have screenshots so you'll have to take my word for it.
Pic unrelated. Sort of.
>>
>>387821968
yes, i know the games looks gorgeus. i was asking for a remake so more people can enjoy this masterpiece.
>>
File: 1500150189454.png (154KB, 250x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500150189454.png
154KB, 250x382px
>love the writing, atmosphere and aesthetics of this game
>despise absolute every aspect of the gameplay
>>
The chain combos were one of the best thing to come out of the psx games.
>>
>>387823492
I quit because I only dealt 1 damage to the stone dragon.
>>
>>387815798
is this nigga laharls dad
>>
>>387824084
Pretty much the same for me.
>>
File: Sydney.jpg (59KB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sydney.jpg
59KB, 400x720px
>>387823492
I know this feel. I gave up and just phantom pained Guildenstern at the end, it seemed impossible otherwise.
>>
What an edgy faggot
>>
>>387825580
The only edgy asshole in the entire game is Guldenstern.
>>
File: VS-enemy-wyvern.gif (59KB, 493x309px) Image search: [Google]
VS-enemy-wyvern.gif
59KB, 493x309px
sup faggot i heard you saying the game is too easy
>>
>>387825632
nah mc is a fag. Ignoring his name, any man who says "I am the reinforcements" while his asscheecks hang out his thong is a flaming homosexual.
>>
>>387825828
>probably had a wife and son
>homosexual
?????
>>
>>387817194
??
>>
one of the best game devs of all time.

to the people in this thread--do yourself a favor and play ogre battle, ogre battle 64, and tactics ogre.

they really are hidden gems. tactics ogre paved the way for both FFT and FF12, whereas ogre battle is just a really, really unique game in its own right.

ob64 is also one of the only rpgs on the n64, so it has a lot of strange n64 charm to it
>>
>>387825684
*circles around to your tail*

heh, nuthin personnel wyvern
>>
File: DSP1.jpg (6KB, 185x157px)
DSP1.jpg
6KB, 185x157px
>>387825932
>he is married therefore not gay
>>
>>387825684
I just ran directly under all the wyverns heads and chopped them up before they could act even once. I don't even know what attacks they do, I've never seen them attack.

Duane rocked my shit for a week though.
>>
I feel like I spent the entire game at 100 risk and just didn't care. I just kept chaining and killing everything. The risk management aspect was totally borked, it always seemed better to just chain wily nily and don't care about risk. I did have to adopt a tactic of magic warding against almost all magick as it would 1 shot me pretty often. The game is almost infinitely breakable.
>>
playing it rn
this is one weird fucking game
>>
>>387828226
quick trick for chaining: if your first attack misses or does 1 damage don't try to chain, just do another attack. When you get actual damage, then chain as all the damage is based off that first attack.
Utilize the L2 quick menu, it really saves time from going into menus.
When you get item drops hover over the weapon before you take it, if the gem slot turns blue on the right side of the screen the weapon has a gem already slotted. Take the weapon and break it down.
Making use of elevation makes almost all fights ezmodo. The enemy will try to jump or climb to get to you and you can attack them a good 5-7 times before their animation ends.
Always use 1 handed weapons, 2 handed stuff sucks due to the stat setups.
>>
>>387828209
>Lich casts : Radial Surge Lv. 1
>>
>>387828760
I just combo chained liches out without them attacking while at 100 risk just the same as I killed the dragons. I never had a problem with them. Same with efreets and shit. Yeah they have 500-600 hp but I could do a good 400 damage in a chain in the span of a single attack.

The game's balance is fucked if you have even a modicum of rhythm. People say to watch the "!" or the impact splash to time but I could do 30 chains no problem by just listening to Ashley grunt in the swing and pressing right after his voice.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.