[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Theft Auto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So all the GTA games are on sale on steam, I played the fuck out of them all on console, but only heard bad things about the PC ports. How do III, Vice City, San Andreas and IV run on PC?
>>
>III
decent
>VC
decent
>SA
decent
>IV
fucking awful. worst port I've seen possibly

don't forget the silentpatch thing to fix FPS issues
>>
In Vice City the mission where you control the remote toy helicopter will drive you crazy as the controls are God awful.

In San Andrews they removed a couple of songs off the radio.
>>
>>387814853
>In San Andrews they removed a couple of songs off the radio.

Why?
>>
>>387814438
With the right mods all the pre 4 ports will run just fine. Configure gamepad for the heli/rc missions.

If you have good enough PC, you can bruteforce GTA4 to run good.
>>
>>387815093
Licences for some songs were bought for some time period, like 10 years in this case.
>>
File: speccy.png (49KB, 660x497px) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
49KB, 660x497px
>>387815141
What mods do you recommend? These are my specs.
>>
>>387815093
They pay for licenses to have the music, and they expire. There's no incentive to renew, so they remove the music.
>>
>>387815262
I have nothing particular in mind. Usually I just google the latest iteration of compatibility/widescreen mods. You can also graphically enchance the game through the nvidia panel.

With such specs you can throw basically anything into the mix. I'd be surprised if you'd run out of power.
>>
>>387814438
Don't buy SA on Steam unless you want a downgraded version of the game.
>>
Is GTAV worth 30 bucks?

I already got it for PS3.
>>
>>387815764
You can install a patch to downgrade to a decent version of the game
>>
>>387815916
50% off is probably the best deal you'll get for a while. It was nice to play with the new stuff they added, like the first-person mode. If you have a solid PC, you can use and mod in some really impressive visuals. Online can be fun, but it's still a mess.
>>
>>387815916
The difference between the last gen version and the PC version is night and day. If you just want to play through the plot, the old version might do just fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.