[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it okay when CDPR does it but wrong when BioWare does it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1453610845124.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453610845124.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Why is it okay when CDPR does it but wrong when BioWare does it?
>>
>>387811116
>Minor detail that explains his situation and the cause of him leading the lifestyle that he does
>HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M SALLY, I USED TO BE STEVE BUT THAT WAS WHEN BIGOTS BACK ON EARTH OPPRESSED ME, LOOK AT HOW TRANS AND PROGRESSIVE I AM
>>
>>387811116
irrelevant optional avoidable side quests and side characters vs. forced unskippable poorly written cringe worthy interaction
>>
It's like Arcade Gannon.It's a character that happens to be gay as opposed to Bioware where it's just:
>Hey it's the gay character, look at how gay they are
>>
They didn't change geralt from being canon straight to bisexual suddenly between dames for the sake of role-playing. It's not just that some side mook from one mission is gay, it's that it was inconsistent in ME
>>
>>387811116
>Geralt first thinks he's a lycanthrope
I thought that was a nice/funny touch
>>
i swear man that guy didnt shut the fuck up about being gay
i asked him why he a freak and he told me his life fucking story about how he was gay and had gay thoughts and couldnt stop being gay
i swear to christ this burns me up knowing this character was forced down my throat only because i asked him why he was a freak
fukken gays man
>>
>>Him:They ridiculed me as a freak and a monster, I was driven from the lord's service after my involvement with his son was discovered.
>>Geralt:Is it lycanthropy? I can totally fix lycanthropy, like no problem dude it's no biggie.
>>Him: I'm not a werewolf, I'm gay
>>Geralt: Oh.
>>
>>387811116
Because CDPR doesn't do it in the same way.
>>
>>387811514
wasnt there outcry from sjw's wanting male romances in witcher 3 or something like that?

its pretty based that cdpr didnt cave
>>
You really think Bioware's issue is that they have homosexual characters? It's how and why they do it. Character traits are fine, and that includes sexuality. Mass Effect games are like a diversity competition. It's rooted heavily in appeasing their fanbase who for the most part sways in a particular political direction.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.