[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to edit some .ini file so you dont get called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dishonored 2.jpg (93KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
dishonored 2.jpg
93KB, 1200x629px
Is it possible to edit some .ini file so you dont get called a naughty boy if you kill everyone?
>>
yes
don't buy games made by french people
>>
>>387809153
its called not buying SJW garbage
>>
>>387809153

yes, edit the .ini to make the game unplayable and start playing real games developed by non-faggots.
>>
played it a few days ago. Kinda disappointing.

-Weak dialogues
-Weak story
-Weak villain
-Without collecting the runes and the useless
bonecharms this game is 2 hours long
-Whats the point in placing runes for your powers in the last level of the fucking game?
-Most upgrades are pretty much useless, because the game is too short and there are not enough enemies. (robots for example)
-Weak ending
>>
>>387810606
Why would anyone care about story and dialogue in a videogame?
>>
>>387809153
Aren't you a girl the whole game?
>>
>>387812446
did you just assume xir gender?
>>
>>387812446
The game gives you a choice. Truly next gen experience.
>>
>>387809153
>why do things go to shit if I play like a psychopath?
Are you really surprised?
>>387812446
Kind of. It's optional.
>>
>>387810054
>buy
>>387810054
>buying

>implying
>>387810606
>>-Whats the point in placing runes for your powers in the last level of the fucking game?
NG+

>>387812446
You can pick, corvo gives you the first game skills, emily has some new skills (3 different) and different upgrades for your weapons
>>
>>387812776
>>>why do things go to shit if I play like a psychopath?
>Are you really surprised?

>be assassin
>everyone gets their panties in a bunch if I kill people
I understand that if you kill guards they would be more plentiful and more on edge since they heard there is a killer out there, while they would be more relaxed if you ghosted or only knocked a few out, but the current system is silly. Especially when you generate less chaos when you fry some guy's brain.
>>
>>387813016
You're forgetting that bodies breed disease in both games. Not to mention that a good assassin tries to only kill their targets.
>>
>>387813227
>>You're forgetting that bodies breed disease in both games.
I have the ash upgrade.
>good assassin
sounds good, as a hardcore mode option.

I just want some ini file value I can change so I can run around shooting people without getting my feel feels hurt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.