[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which choice has the better story/ending overall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: re7-mia-zoe.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
re7-mia-zoe.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
By "better", I'm not talking about good or bad but rather how it tonally fits with the rest of the game.
Also which route gives the most info about the outbreak's backstory?
>>
>>387798525
Mia.
>>
>>387798525

Mia, you went through all of this shit just to find her and.. what, you just kick to the curb for no reason once you do find her?

That would be retarded
>>
Mia is the only one that makes any kind of logical sense.
>>
>>387798525
mia, even though shes a lying slut and a bit of a cunt who doesnt help you in the slightest it makes more sense that ethan picked her, even though zoe helped him every step of the way and is much cuter. Its kind of strange they made it a choice at all really
>>
This is still the most unnecessary and poorly implemented "choice" in modern videogames.

I don't know what Capcom was thinking.

Obviously Mia.
>>
I seriously picked Zoe on my first run. I assumed Mia was too far gone, as I had never once seen Zoe have an episode. Plus Zoe knew the swamp. Mia lied to Ethan and cut his hand off. Zoe found your hand and put it back on.
>>
>>387798525
Zoe, because she never cut your hand off or tried to kill you.
>>
Zoe has the better ending because it means that lying cheating cunt Mia dies.
>>
>>387801565
but zoe dies in her ending
>>
>>387802213
Well yes but so does Mia.
>>
>>387802327
fair enough.
>>
>>387800760
This.
Overall Zoe character Feels that have alot of stuff cut off...it seens in early versions she would be in the trailer being some sort of trader?(saw some images in those dev short videos)
>>
>>387798525
Mia is the only real decision in this """""choice""""", as she doesn't die the second you choose her
>>
>>387798525
What a tough choice
>your wife, the only reason she has done bad things is because she was possessed by a demon child. you basically went to hell and back in order to reunite with her.
>some random ugly short haired girl
>>
Hmm lets see

Zoe
>Cute
>Helpful
>Adorable accent
>Only wants to help you

Mia
Ugly
>Lied about her work
>Probably cheated on you with that other guy
>Tried to murder you

Hard choice guys.
>>
>>387803395
>random ugly short haired girl
you better stop talking shit about my wife anon
>>
I picked Zoe based on a few reasons. First she had been infected for much longer so the risk of her turning permanently and being unsavable was very high. Second she knew how to make the cure so she could save Mia afterwords and I had a hunch I may had been infected to so you know. And third fuck Mia she broke up with me why should I care now. The fact she dies 2 seconds later and Mia shows up anyway is pretty dumb though.
>>
>>387798525
Mia, and I agree with >>387800760

I chose Mia the first time because muh wife, but I went back to see what would be different about the rest of the game. Capcom missed out on the opportunity to show how they met E-001 and could've had a flash back about Zoe checking out the crash and finding her way through the ship.
>>
>>387803649
Zoe didn't check out the ship, Jack did.
>>
File: Updated shitpost.png (3MB, 2871x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Updated shitpost.png
3MB, 2871x1632px
Why did the series go downhill after 2004?
>>
>>387804249
Because it didn't.
>>
I really fucking hate multiple endings. The options are waste hours upon hours for the wrong ending or risk getting spoiled by looking up how to get the canonical ending.
>>
>>387803705
Capcom could've easily included her.
>>
>>387804249
>Dislikes RE4 more then 5 or 6
>Loves the original game despite its massive flaws
This man has wrong opinions and I dont say that often.
>>
>>387804249
did Not a Hero even come out? I didn't hear anything about it besides the shameless shill at the end of RE7
>>
>>387805685
>Dislikes RE4 more then 5 or 6
As a TPS, I just liked 5 and 6 more, and as an RE game, 5 and 6 actually added lore, characters and story I could be interested in an care about.
>Loves the original game despite its massive flaws
Flaws only highlighted by sequels and REmake. As the first game in the series, it's pretty damn good, and I'd easily give it a 9/10. It also did a few things better than REmake, such as the Guardhouse, the return trip to the Mansion and the portrait puzzle.
>>387805763
No, I just have it there incase it does come out
>>
>>387805953
>5 added lore to care about
I dont think so and 6 was arguably even wonkier. And the distain for 4 is kinnda shocking since according to that chart that guy thinks its as bad as fuckin umbrella corps I dont think thats fair by any stretch of the imagination.
I also still stand the original resident evil is ranked to highly saying its exactly as good as its remake is wrong. Then again I only played it after 3 so my view could be to unfair against it.
>>
>>387806423
>I don't think so
It actually had good files unlike 4. Not on the level of the originals, but at least they were there
>6 was arguably even wonkier
That's why I put characters in my argument. Piers and Jake are probably the best new characters, not counting REv2 characters. And throughout the game, I grew to care about them and like them.
>thinks its as bad as fuckin umbrella corps
It was as bad for the series as Umbrella Corps
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.