[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: confession.jpg (495KB, 1295x1600px) Image search: [Google]
confession.jpg
495KB, 1295x1600px
Gather round, my children. Confess your sins and be cleansed.
>>
I fucked OP's mom while playing Sonic 06
>>
>>387797081
why waste something so good on something so bad
>>
>>387797140
I know but I REALLY wanted to play Sonic 06
>>
>>387796937
I savescum in games like XCom because RNG makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>387796937
I fell in love with Sims 2 character 10 years ago.
>>
I play all games on normal or easy. And I mostly play games that are story focused
>>
>>387796937
I love mobile gacha shit.
>>
i rarely ever finish games but buy new ones all the time
>>
File: 1501820125952.gif (4MB, 420x262px) Image search: [Google]
1501820125952.gif
4MB, 420x262px
>>387796937
The Last of Us is my favorite game followed by Half-Life 2 and Ocarina of Time. I also think HL2 is far, far better than 1
I've played through Human Revolution seven or eight times. I played the tutorial level of the original and dropped it because it seemed like a slog to get through and looked like shit.
I love Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask, but can’t stand any other game in the Zelda series. Twilight Princess is alright, though. I got to the 3rd dungeon on Link to the Past and gave up on it because it bored me.
I played through DMC1 once and disliked it despite playing through 3 and 4 countless times.
I’ve purchased and thoroughly enjoyed every game in the God of War franchise
I pretty much exclusively play Mercy/Lucio and mute team/voice chat in Overwatch because it's the only role I'm good at. I shit on my team if they fuck up, though, and I managed to make it to Master rank every season.
I write shipping fanfiction
I unironically think Whiplash is the worst movie ever made.
The only RE games I've played are 4, 5, 6, and 7 and I have no intention of playing any of the older games
I played through FEAR 2 three times but gave on the first one after 2 hours
I watch Oney Plays, Super Mega, and Game Grumps. I also think Danny is funnier than Jon and that the show improved significantly when he replaced him.
A few years ago, I played through Arkham City 10 times over the course of 2 months.
I cheat all the time in online multiplayer games.
>>
>>387798132
So much this. 99% of all games bore me now.
>>
I like Ubisoft games. Especially Assassin's Creed.
>>
Immediately abandoned FFX once I saw the sphere grid.
>>
I think Skyrim is a much better game then Oblivion.
>>
>>387796937
I have over a thousand games on Steam and I only play a free idle game because I just can't force myself to give a shit anymore.
>>
I was recommended to play Digital Devil Sagas 1 and 2 to finally get into SMT/Megaten type of games but DDS1 made me angry when I finished it and now that I'm at the supposedly final dungeon of DDS2 I am just trying to advance as fast as possible because I just want it to end. I feel like I should like these games but they just make me frustrated and angry even though I recognize that they were good games.
>>
I haven't played that many platforms to completion, or really that many in general. 3D Land was one of the few I really bothered to beat, and I also 100%ed it.
>>
I jerk off to the thought of my friend dying in Souls games
>>
twenty-five hundred on microtransactions. realized my mistake. now I'm on a faggy autism quest to list every real phone game. shit that's good and has no microtransactions.

>hyperburner.
>implosion: never lose hope.
>neo scavenger.
>the quest.
>super samurai rampage.

if the store page says microtransactions, it's unlocking the full game. nothing more. list's intended for android users. with the way shit's going, I'll have to make a PS6 list when 2026 hits.
>>
I've played every fallout title and 3 is still my favorite because of the setting and atmosphere.

I have never played a metal gear solid game and I don't ever plan to.

I have never played a final fantasy game and I don't ever plan to.

I have never played a deus ex game and I don't ever plan to.

I have a level 1000 in both Black Ops 3 and am currently 752 in MWR. Even though COD4 is the objectively better game, I still enjoy the new "titanfall" movement system slightly more. People who shit on/can't enjoy casual shooters simply are either pretentious cunts or have no friends.

The original Red Faction on PC is still the best online FPS I've ever played IMO.

2007 to 2010 Xbox Live was the greatest time I ever had when it comes to video games and I'm 26...

Soul Calibur > Tekken >>>>> Every other fighting game franchise
>>
>>387798469
Agreed except for the soundtrack
>>
I like the ac games

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGq7ZCth7QY
>>
>>387799161
red pill me on red faction's multiplayer.
>>
>>387796937
I have a 6700k/980ti rig and all I play is Uncharted 4 multiplayer on ps4 and pubg with friends
>>
File: autistic superhero.png (217KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
autistic superhero.png
217KB, 600x400px
I like Cave Story's + version OST better than the original OST
>>
>>387799328
you like the way origins looks?
>>
>>387799410
>pc gaming.
>>
>>387798469
The gameplay is a lot better but still enjoyed the quests of Oblivion more.
>>
For the Resident Evil Remake I beat it once with Jill and I had a guide on the side to know what to do.

Many games that I play or have played I haven't beat the main stories. I only beat Skyrim main quest some time this year. I still haven't even started dragonborn DLC

Many modern games that come out I don't even play but I follow what people say them and how they do.

I'm trying to change all this though.
>>
>>387799340
It was fun...it's also total nostalgia

Me and a group of 4 bros from school all bought it when It came out in 5th grade. We would alternate playing in the competitive servers and fucking around in the map editor for hours after school.

Quake is probably miles better. I just never played it...Halo 3 customs comes in at a close second for online fun with friends though.
>>
File: 1489895397715.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1489895397715.gif
2MB, 696x478px
I forgot to buy a memory card to use on my PS2 when I bought the first two Gran Turismo games.
>>
File: 1491692272783.png (437KB, 726x546px) Image search: [Google]
1491692272783.png
437KB, 726x546px
>>387796937
Played FO2 couple years after release and liked it. I like the direction the newer Fallout games have been going in, though I really wish FO4 had more RPG elements.
I also bought No Man's Sky last week when it was on sale. I think its decent, but it had gone through a shitload of patches and whatever by the time I got to it
>>
I think DS1 is the worst of the series
I never failed to lose motivation post Anor Londo and had to push myself hard to grind out the rest of the game for my first and only completion of it, all others I gave up in

Subsequently, I think DS2 is the best one through the sheer amount of fun in it. Everything is viable, powerstancing rocks, and the invasions are good shit. Did both no death and no bonfire runs on it for both the invisible rings for even more fun
>>
>>387796937
I never played vidya before, I just watch LPs
>>
>>387796937

I like mmo gameplay and will be probably buying either the new dlc for gw2 or go for teso since its playable with a gamepad from the go. I dont play games with keyboard and mouse and often use antimicro even tho ive been playing css/hl2 and mods for over decades now
>>
>>387799878
thanks.
>>
I keep installing the games and never playing them
>>
>>387797776
reasonable
>>
Rockstar hasn't made a good game since Bully. I blame this solely on the fact that every character is completely insufferable.
>>
I like easy and short games.
>>
File: MANHUNT 1.jpg (261KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MANHUNT 1.jpg
261KB, 666x666px
>>387801613
manhunt 3's the game that'd save r*. too bad they're too pussy to make it. never thought I'd see them be afraid of controversy.
>>
>>387796937
despite watching copious amounts of fighting games on youtube and having a solid understanding of how to chain combos and juggle, i'm absolute dogshit at implementing it when i play. my brain ceases to function properly as soon as i get past the character select
>>
File: 1492712884162.jpg (177KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
1492712884162.jpg
177KB, 716x494px
>>387796937
i bought overwatch
i also play heroes of the storm
i fucking love hots but overwatch was a mistake
i think blizzard is a jewing garbage of a company
>>
File: 1499280647930.jpg (38KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499280647930.jpg
38KB, 1024x1024px
>>387802408
I agree and it's sad.

>>387802594
I do this too bro.
>mfw I'm never gonna get past vindicator in tekken 7
>>
>>387802594
Who do you watch out of curiosity bro?
>>
i got bored and never finished dark souls
>>
I bought Mass Effect Andromeda
>>
>>387803575
cringe.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.