[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption echoes Dark Souls, Shadow of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: thumb-1920-180471.jpg (318KB, 1536x927px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-180471.jpg
318KB, 1536x927px
>"An action RPG from a team of ex-Ubisoft, Blizzard and Konami devs. "

>"Filling the boots of deceased soldier Adam, you're tasked with thwarting a series of uber-tough bosses who're said to "represent the seven deadly sins". Only by doing so can our Adam hope to "escape a horrific afterlife", and, to complicate matters further still, players are forced to level down one stat prior to each fight as a form of sacrifice. "

Are you hyped about Dark Souls 2.0, /v/?

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacTXXFwIRk

http://www.pcgamer.com/sinner-sacrifice-for-redemption-echoes-dark-souls-shadow-of-the-colossus-and-the-divine-comedy/
>>
>>387789843
Looks generic and bland as fuck
>>
>>387789843
If I wanted another mediocre souls game I'd play 2 or 3
>>
>>387789843
>Are you hyped about Dark Souls 2.0, /v/?
Wasn't that supposed to be Code Vein about the vampires in Russia or something like that?
>Level down a stat in sacrifice.
Obviously you choose your dumpstat.
>>
mite b cool but I really don't like the way the characters look in this
>>
>>387789843
>read the Divine Comedy back in secondary school
>it wasn't very funny

Romans had a shitty sense of humour
>>
Clay Souls
>>
>>387789843
"The Dark Souls of Shadow of the Colossus"
>>
Those weapons on the back look absolutely stupid
>>
Honestly that trailer got me semi-excited. The game does look highly derivative but I want more dark souls and the art style is interesting. Definitely a day 1 pirate for me
>>
>>387792859
>Dante Aligheri
>Roman
And you have a shitty sense of history and geography. Florence, where Dante was born, was a whole province away from Rome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.