[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear Effect Reinvented teaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: s.jpg (43KB, 854x437px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
43KB, 854x437px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLG3VLiNnlw
>>
Why is this industry trying to revive even old obscure shit that few ever heard of like Fear Effect? I mean I played it as a kid but goddamn I can't imagine anyone even knowing this thing exists in 2017 that browses here on /v/. I'd be surprised if even just 100 people who come here know of it. I can't even remember it well myself. This industry has officially run out of ideas and is relying too much on the past now. If they were creating actually good games they wouldn't have to keep going back to the past well like they do.
>>
>>387789225
...f-fpbp?
>>
>>387789225
Industry is creatively bankrupt and risk adverse.
>>
Wasn't this games whole schtick was it had hot lesbians?
>>
>>387789225
I recognise the name but only because I kept on seeing it when browsing for games when I was a kid. Never even tried the game but I never realised the name and title card would stick with me for so long given the circumstance.
>>
>>387789273
Averse
>>
>>387789418

No. That was only introduced in the next game. The first game was quite good though.
>>
>>387789225
I love how people call apocalypse and say that industry ran out of ideas when they actually don't play games other than mainstream AAA or AA titles. Industry is really far from running out of ideas if you take a little glimpse to indie and mid level development scene. In fact video games in general is just starting to realize their true potential.
>>
>>387789042
It will not be as violent as the original
It will not be as sexual as the original
It will not be as forward-thinking as the original
It will not be as hard as the original
It will not be as long as the original

No thanks.
>>
>>387789225
I imagine it's because it's an already established IP with lesbian characters so people can't say it's "diverse" or forced like the new TLoU
>>
Well that was unexpected.
>>
>>387789042
Its not Fear Effect if we don't get ads that just didn't give a fuck
>>
>>387789042
Fear Effect 3 when
>>
>>387789042
>Play 2 when I was 6
>Extremely terrified of the intro cutscene
>Even then, somehow manage to complete it with almost nonexistent knowledge of English
Like and subscribe.
>>
someone post the centipede webm
>>
>>387789225
Fuck you, fucking piece of shit
>>
If they leave the cheesecake in I could be into it.
>>
>>387790078
>>387789225
There is a completly new game coming out as well.
It´s the best time to release a remake.
>>
File: 155005525514545.jpg (143KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
155005525514545.jpg
143KB, 1200x675px
>>387790073
and boy will you ever fellow gamer
>>
>>387789741
Was the original game even that sexual?

I only remember 2 that had all the sexual fanservice shit
>>
>>387789225
>Why is this industry trying to revive even old obscure shit that few ever heard of like Fear Effect?

Your underage is showing. You act like "this industry" just started doing this shit.

Pro Tip: It didn't
>>
File: 1498256766154.png (828KB, 762x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1498256766154.png
828KB, 762x1152px
>>387789042
Stop shilling your trash, nobody ever wanted a remake for this game.
>>
>>387789225
Don't lie to yourself, remakes and ports were a thing when Saturn and PS1 was released, not only that but there were more of those remasters released on those consoles then we have now.
>>
>>387789042
>no original developer
>no proper cel shading reminiscent to original game
>default Unreal assets all over the place, absolute trash lighting
>ugly as fuck animation
>probably will be censored by some SJW-numale from devteam

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>387789042
Hopefully the marketing doesn't focus entirely on the fact the main character is a lesbian this time so people will finally remember this series beyond that game where the chick is a lesbian.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.