[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of the day, how was it in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 36582.jpg (14KB, 756x260px) Image search: [Google]
36582.jpg
14KB, 756x260px
At the end of the day, how was it in your opinion?
>>
Great.
Still better option than any current-gen console.
>>
pretty good

free online and a fairly big exclusive library, most of which (thankfully) got ported to PC later on
>>
single handedly killed japanese gaming for 7 years, but i still got out good games from it
>>
File: untitled_by_meadonroe-d6w54mm.jpg (95KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_meadonroe-d6w54mm.jpg
95KB, 800x800px
>>387787257
good. but is the worst playstation.

better than playstation vita and PSP, but way worse than PS1, PS2 and PS4.
>>
>>387787257
it was good.

I played 360 almost that entire gen and i was really itching for RPG or JRPG. Bought a ps3 2 years ago and cleaned out the discount bin of JRPGs. Good shit.
>>
>>387788962
>but way worse than PS1, PS2 and PS4.
if you got OG PS3 Fat, you literally had PS1, 2 and 3 in a same package.

Anything is better than PS4, don't even joke about that shit.
>>
Still has no games
>>
solid, remember the store being better before it updated it's design and the ps1 store was pretty solid for the most part. Shame they couldn't just make that shit available on 4
speaking of, I didn't know how much of a shit the PS3 controller was until I used the current one.
>>
>>387789142
retrocompatibilty is good, a shamed son kill it, with PS3 and PS4.

PS4 have way better catalog than PS3, PS3 catalog until later years is trash, and even them, PS3 have a lot of shitty games.
>>
Bought it for Versus XIII (RIP ;_;)
Still had a ton of fun with it. The Yakuza series alone makes it worth owning.
>>
File: 1496757223296.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496757223296.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>387789142
but, anon
>>
PS2 was better
>>
NOGAEMS HAHAHAHA
>>
Worst made console of all time
>lag and more lag
>no party chat
>pressing home button in game is like russian roulette on crashing your console
>10 years to load up the PS store
>got hacked and shut down psn for weeks
>worst download times
>worst versions of games

Anyone who pretends PS3 was good is lying to themselves
>>
File: KH_HD_2.5_ReMIX_NA_Boxart.jpg (37KB, 294x337px) Image search: [Google]
KH_HD_2.5_ReMIX_NA_Boxart.jpg
37KB, 294x337px
>>387789680
I knew a kid in middle school who actually convinced his parents to pay for half of the five hundred and ninety, nine U.S. dollars, while he paid the other half after doing odd jobs year round so he could play Kingdom Hearts 3 after seeing the KH2:FM secret movie and thinking that was it.

I was that kid
At least I got a chance to play that game on my PS3 later, I guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.