[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother 3 translation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 455290-NintendoLose.jpg (68KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
455290-NintendoLose.jpg
68KB, 1000x500px
"[...] last time anyone at NoA considered translating Mother 3, they shelved the game as soon as they got to the Magypsies. That was a while ago now, and if anything, management has gotten even less adventurous since then. Depicting Trans characters in a way that would likely insult both the political Left and the Right in the U.S., is the last kind of attention that Nintendo wants for themselves in 2017. They want nothing to do with those kinds of headlines and potential protests."

This is America, ladies and gentleman
>>
why are europeans so obsessed over everything we do?
>>
>>387784872
explain gerudo link
also
>trusting nintendo leaks in 2017
you should know better
>>
>>387784945
Because you keep fucking up in so many spectacular ways it's a bit hard not to say something.
>>
>Destructiod "leak"

So much bullshit and flat out wrong in that article it's not worth talking about.
>>
what's literally wrong with trans
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-28-32.png (36KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-10-28-32.png
36KB, 768x1024px
>>387784872

Just download the fan translation you cunts
>>
>>387785079
suicide rate
>>
>>387785191
agreed it should be 100%
>>
>>387784872
>caring about what trannies think
>ever
When you pander to trans-nutters things like this happen:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17756/orwellian-canadians-can-now-be-fined-or-jailed-amanda-prestigiacomo

I'm not even a /pol/fag. Pandering to delusionals instead of treating them only leads to trouble.

>>387785079
What isn't?

Also aren't the Magyspies just crossdressers not transgenders?
>>
>>387784872
As someone who has a girlfriend and crossdresses I can only say that the LGBT shit in my games hasn't done a damn thing to make my fucking weird ass life any more comfortable than the time I've personally put into it.
>>
>>387785960
>Also aren't the Magyspies just crossdressers not transgenders?
They are genderless
or something like that
>>
>>387785079
Being fake is too easy and will never be as respectable as just being real.
>>
>>387785079
Everything
>>
>>387787405
Maybe it's time you come out to your family and friends then instead of trying to convince you aren't gay.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.