[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 60% off right now, but is it dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: TCTD_home_og-image_1200x628.jpg (253KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
TCTD_home_og-image_1200x628.jpg
253KB, 1200x628px
It's 60% off right now, but is it dead?
>>
>>387782827
worse
its boring and repetitive
>>
>>387782827
well too bad for Tom Clancy and his shit games then.
>>
It's like Warframe with simplistic combat
>>
>>387782827
>It's 60% off right now, but is it dead?

The basic premise, setting and graphics look sweet as fuck but then the writing is horrific and the gameplay looks like a gay dumpster fire. I can't stand the third person camera, all the icons and glowing outlines cluttering the screen, the unimmersive gunplay, the cover shooter mechanics.

The whole idea of the "Division" as a group seems dumb as hell.
>>
>>387782827
It just received some big update.
>>
>>387785330
>big update
>no new area
>just a "global event" that adds a headshot modifier to AI enemies

Ok, Massive.
>>
>>387782827
Everything but like 10 games is all dead on PC
On consoles its fine
>>
File: doggo.jpg (72KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
72KB, 543x960px
This game has the gameplay depth of a walking simulator plus PEW PEW.

Tom Clancys games always looked boring AF.
>>
>>387785330
I logged in.

It added cosmetics that are fucking boring looking.
To get them you have to do content that was already in the game and that you were already bored with.

It's like they aren't even trying honestly.
>>
>>387782827
its fun with your friends, don't listen to these no friend autists. If your planning on playing alone don't bother
>>
>>387788579
>its fun with friends
>>
>>387783325
I removed most of the hud elements the second I booted up.
>>
>>387788632
yeah, I know, everything is fun with friends. I guess what I mean is that its good if you're looking something to play with friends for a couple of hours
>>
the gunplay is shit
>>
File: tumblr_o3w9twTQxz1rwq84jo2_400.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3w9twTQxz1rwq84jo2_400.gif
2MB, 356x200px
It's not good. All the enemies are basically the same bullet sponge with shit AI.
It was pretty fun warching dogs shit and catch birds though.
>>
The only time I legitimately enjoyed the game was in the beta and when people began to exploit item drops. Beta's darkzone was a blast, but the retail version was so boring.
>>
>>387782827
Why no zombies? It could be a cool game with zombies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.