[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is that time of day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg (33KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg
33KB, 300x348px
in 10 seconds explain why you are not playing this

do not overthink about it
>>
>>387780851
because I got bored a couple hours in
>>
>>387781260
no excuse. man the fuck up and grind more
>>
It looks uninteresting
>>
isn't this just a shittier version of MGSV tho?
>>
>>387781368
in some aspects its shitter. in some aspects its better

overall it's better
>>
>>387781289
rude
>>
>>387781410
that doesn't sound very convincing pham
>>
>>387780851
>Tom Clancy's
Dropped.
>>
>>387780851
Most of the game is fucking broken, and what isn't broken is atrocious. It's more glitchy than Watch_Dogs was, so much that almost anything you attempt fails miserably with you getting stuck, your gun disappearing, AI shooting you in the head through a thick jungle from a mile away, or vehicles acting up.

I can't think of a single positive thing about it, even minor, side things, like sound design, UI, or weapon selection and customization, are just plain fucking terrible.
>>
>>387780851
I suck at shooting games.
Also I hate open world games unless they are RPGs.
>>
File: no sir.gif (740KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
no sir.gif
740KB, 300x242px
Ubisoft.
>>
>>387780851
Can't disable hitmarker and detection sounds, all difficulty maxed all hud off...
>>
>>387781702
end it
>>
>>387780851
Got about 40 hours out of it playing the campaign in co-op with my buddy with disabled markers and highest diff. It was pretty tactical except when the spawns were fucking ass backwards retarded.
>>
>>387780851
Bowman annoys me
>>
>>387780851
Controls are clunky as fuck, it's generic American macho we-are-the-good-guys shooter, highly unrealistic military fantasy. Played Beta and immediately uninstalled after 2 hours.
>>
repetitive mmorpg chore, tagging everything and picking random ass loot in the middle of nowhere when you should be able to buy your own fucking gear in that kind of game;
i'd be all up if a game better than that appear but it won't happen in the near future
>>
>>387780851
I assume its just going from outpost to outpost and clearing enemies with okayish gunplay
>>
>EL POZOLERO
>IN BOLIVIA

LIKE SRSLY
>>
>>387782054
wat
>>
>>387780851
>mines trigger at random, C4 makes as much damage as a grenade
>no rocket launcher, as a result, you can roll around in armored vehicles that get opposed by 9mm fire, and blown up because damage model is shit
>if you can get inside armored vehicle, by finding the right spot to press X to get in, or just run around it for half an hour
>grenade launcher is the only viable explosive ordinance, unless you blanket the area with mines and C4 that kill civilians at random and eventually you fail the mission
>many missions to capture enemies that can shoot at you, can't punch them because mission fails, no non-lethal weapons aside from stun grenades which rarely work
>no reason to melee anyone either, takes about 2 seconds, which is way more time than a bullet, about 90% of weapons can be made silent as a whisper with a silencer, there's a skill that removes silencers' only drawback, and there's ammo everywhere
>atrocious vehicle damage model, shooting through a vehicle's windshield makes it blow up, shooting a wooden fishing boat makes it catch fire
>can't shoot a helicopter pilot through the windshield because fuck you
>can't climb on a boat, can only get on a seat, fall in water when you get out of seat
>crash helicopter into the ground, jump out, you're okay
>jump before crash at low speed and altitude, whether on land or in water, you die
>braindead AI teammates that can't shoot shit
>if a single person joins your game, all three AI teammates disappear
>if not a full party of four players, game is unbalanced
>atrocious helicopter controls, and no crosshair for mounted guns and rockets at release, had to be patched months later
>patch also rendered guns and rockets weaker than a handgun, so now you have a crosshair, but it's pointless
>also unlimited ammo for those for some reason
>can fly helicopter through powerlines and some trees, can drive car through plenty trees too
>>
>>387782162
>AI teammates keep fucking talking no matter what and you can't stop nor mute them, not even in coop mode, and they keep talking over player's discussions and make the whole thing a mess
>small scope missions that don't make use of coop play at fucking all
>reinforcements spawn from nowhere, when they could come from a nearby camp and be stopped, so even if 4 players control all points of the map, enemies still magically appear in between them
>actually small map, rebel camps 200 meters from evil drug producer camps
>can't tail a target from helicopter, nor can several players follow him at different spots using goggles, because gameplay dictates thou shalt be no further than 300 meters from target even though you have a clear sight
>no freedom of action unless it's scripted
>tons of driving, single shitty radio
>bodies disappear
>stealth is random, thus unpredictable, sometimes get spotted when you shouldn't, sometimes you don't when you're in front of them
>little wildlife, none aggressive
>killing 3 civilians forces a game over, which makes sense during a mission, but not during free roam, where the game punishes you by reloading the same area you're in and making you spawn 100 meters from the area you last killed civilians, with no enemies and full ammo: killing civilians essentially nets you a free refill and gets rid of aggression status
>when weapon is out you can only sprint forward, have to unequip weapon to get functional 3rd person sprinting
>need to precisely face things to press X, keep pressing X in front of things because that's the meat of the game
>can't interrupt any action, whether getting in a vehicle or checking the inside of a barrel, which often gets you killed while unable to do shit
>awkward controls for everything, constant interference between various "press X" prompts, have to aim down sights to switch grenade launcher on rifle
>>
File: 1503304191033.jpg (12KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1503304191033.jpg
12KB, 400x462px
>>387780851
It's not a strategy game
>>
>>387782206
>most of the time the game is terribly silent which makes it feel even more empty, the little ambiant music there is is shit
>draw distance is huge, enemy spawn distance is ridiculous, if you light up a camp from 400m nothing will happen
>request helicopter from rebels, it can spawn from a spot from which it can't take off
>request car from rebels, it can spawn on top of your dead and kill you
>night is dark as fuck, have to use nightvision goggles, but no flashlights, and enemies see you just the same anyway
>helicopters can also spot that 4 people in a car are obviously dangerous americans from 300 meters at night
>land helicopter, get drone out, drone spawns inside helicopter, helicopter explodes, drone explodes, no drone until next death or reload
>terrible sound location, get shot from places you can never identify
>entire sound design sounds like shit somehow, I just hate the sound in this game
>literally have no fucking clue what the story is about or if there's even one because it's so poorly presented
>constant terrible morality about drugs being bad

I could go on and on. But really, it's bad.

Now sure, it's an open world coop game, that sounds fun, and you'd think that "everything is fun with friends" anyway. Well in this specific case, it only makes the complete emptiness and dullness of everything stand out much more.
>>
>>387780851
Because playing on another profile altogether completely overwrites your save data even if you're not logged into that uPlay account.

You're fucking retarded if you think that's okay.
>>
File: 19177271491.jpg (85KB, 1150x468px) Image search: [Google]
19177271491.jpg
85KB, 1150x468px
Played it for 20-30 hours and completed the campaign, haven't touched it since.
Really is the same "go there, mark everyone, kill everyone and get out," thing.

Might be funnier for a while with friends but got my money's worth.
>>
File: 1368679905666.png (414KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1368679905666.png
414KB, 900x900px
>>387780851
It's literally dead, you can't even find a match anymore.

Shill somewhere else.
>>
>>387782162
>>387782206
>>387782259
lol op btfo
>>
>>387782382
heh
>>
>>387780851
Because it's Ubisoft game: looks great in trailers but when you play it it's an empty husk designed to sell for maximum profit. This game has tons of potential and the environment is absolutely gorgeous but the way it is now it's just half-assed shooter with lot of empty space and copy-pasted guard posts. Fuck Ubishit, never again.
>>
I played the beta with friends and it was absolutely shit, its only redeeming feature was muh grafix
I only enjoyed the beta because fucking around with friends in shitty video games can be fun
>>
>get any assault rifle
>put on scope, silencer and grenade lawn chair
You won the game.
>>
>>387783205
>get explosive drone
You won the game even faster.
>>
>>387780851
I already beat it
>>
>>387780851
ubisoft game. you know what to expect, mediocre shit.
>>
File: 1370025206213.jpg (63KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1370025206213.jpg
63KB, 399x382px
>>387780851
>boring huge and empty open world
>stupid AI
>generic military shit

here's why
>>
>shitty setting
>clunky ubisoft-tier gameplay
>tiny outposts filled with "el paco cabron" mexican shitters
>no atmosphere at all
>completely broken

fucking MYSTERY
>>
>>387782259
>>387782698
Samefag
>>
>>387785501
lol fuck up and die op
>>
>>387782637
nigger what the fuck
>>
It looks large but simplistic and empty. Maybe I'll get it when it's under $10
>>
It runs like shit on PS4 and has input lag. I got it with a PS4 to play with a friend, my Xbox one is a perfect dark machine and even that feels like less of a waste of money.

I'd enjoy the game on pc but I CBA starting over after sinking 30 hours into it.
>>
I want to pay it co op with two of my buddies but the thought that we'd have to shell out an combined 150 bucks to play it makes us play something else instead.
>>
>>387781559
>Ubisoft
Dropped.
>>
I am playing it on/off with Forza Hirizon on my Xbox 1 and I LITERALLY just finished a Mountain Dew.
>>
>>387780851
Not being a teen anymore I'm tired of generic realistic modern military settings.
>>
>>387780851
I'm trying to finish Nioh, also I give Ubi my money only for rayman
>>
>>387780851
Because anything more than $20 for an Ubisoft game is asking way too much.
>>
File: 1502584416436.jpg (15KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1502584416436.jpg
15KB, 378x365px
>>387782382
>>
because I haven't been paid in 2 months and I can't afford luxury no more
>>
>>387780851
I have enough games to play already.
>>
>>387780851

I tried the beta. It was kinda fun, but I'm not gonna buy it until it's way cheaper.
>>
File: tactical roll.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tactical roll.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>DLC's separated from the main game
just how many bad decisions do Ubisoft make on a daily basis? why can't we have the crossbow and Narco Road stuff (jumps and shit) in the main game? is there really a NO FUN ALLOWED policy within their studios?
>>
because ubisoft fuck those cunts
>>
>>387780851
got bored
>>
>>387789081
It is such a shame that people still keep buying the games. If one company really deserves to go under it's Ubisoft for sure. Their business practices are ruining games. But of course, they are not the only company doing this shit but still... And on top of this I happen to know that they worked really long for this title, my friend was working at Ubishit. But all the work went into the landscape. They halfass everything. Clunky mechanics, buggy AI..then the DLC. Fuck those guys.

Instead of doing 5 mediocre shitty dlc fest games why not do 1 game with real love.

And yet we will see same thing all over again when the new Assassin's Creed launches. People flock to it and buy it regardless and then after 2 weeks game is forgotten.
>>
Because I don't own it.
>>
>>387780851
Got bored of it alway through
>>
>>387780851
Ubisoft game. I don't play them, I learned my lesson with Watchdogs, Division, and r6 siege. Deceptive reveal videos as well as buggy games with a high chance of cheaters.

Whats more, almost always dead in terms of patches and content lulls or mishandled entirely leaving a ton of people upset and feeling like they wasted money.

What's more, ubisoft is one of the scummier companies. I -GET- that video games are just toys/entertainment to make money. I fully understand 90% of people who are in the industry are only there to make cash. I get that they're going to try and make the most money;

But Ubisoft policy is to make the most money and doesn't care about the product they put out. Their essential money method is to fuck over anyone who doesn't want to dump money into their game. Example; in Rainbow 6 siege, if you aren't spending money, you don't get the ops, which isn't a cosmetic thing. Guns and gadget and loadouts change pending your operator.

So in games where it's almost ALL cosmetic cash shop stuff, you're typically not spending money to get a real advantage. OR even games where they depend on whales to keep their game making money, it's not too big of a loss.

But Ubisoft almost always makes buggy and unfinished games. Launches them with a REALLY GOOD false advertisement in their reveal trailer. Charges a big fee to essentially make sure you're on the same ground with others. Once you've spent over 75$, Ubisoft doesn't care if you stop playing, because the rest of the content is going to a small understaffed team of varying quality. They will MORE than make their money back on the game and that's not counting stupid people who play for months and months and spend hundreds of dollars.

Essentially, it's a ubisoft game. I wouldn't even play it if it was free.
>>
>>387780851
It's shit
>>
>>387790419
>Deceptive reveal videos
As much as I agree with you, there's been an open beta, and the release was just as shitty as the beta.
>>
>>387787651
>Gimme dat animu mecha fantasy, now that's what adults like me enjoy
>>
>it's on faggy uplay instead of steam
>heard it's basically a discount MGSV
>ubisoft
>only good thing I've ever heard is that it looks good and that it's "fun with friends"
>I have other games with are more fun with friends
>I have games that look better

I also got it for free with a graphics card so I don't even feel like I have to play it for sake of justifying buying it.
>>
>>387790419
>if you aren't spending money, you don't get the ops
Did you buy the starter edition? I had every character within a few weeks and then could save my renown for the new guys as they released
>>
I'm still amazed it's the best selling game of 2017
>>
>people hate ubisoft

They just got your money you guys make it sound like they raped your family
>>
Ubisoft. Ubisoft open world. Boring modern day setting, tired of that.
>>
>>387780851
If they had kept the feeling of classic ghost recon gunplay I'd have loved this. Sadly it was turned into a just cause ripoff. Not to mention how many weapons they placed behind micro-transactions.
>>
>>387780851
>game boasts a large environment
>multiplayer is only 4v4
>>
>>387780851
its buggy as hell and controls poorly
>>
>>387791083
r6 is the only ubisoft game I've played in...years honestly.

I -sorta- bought the starter edition. I paid 10 for the starter edition (on sale) then 30$ to unlock all of the "base" Ops. So I spent 40$ and had more ops than people who bought the full 60$ version.

But even with that and spending NO more money. Buying NO skins. And playing at least once a day for challenges (and completing nearly every challenge). I'm level 90 and I'm still missing 5 operators.
>>
>>387780851
Cuz I already beat it, and there's nothing to do in it afterwards
>>
File: 1502482037880.png (36KB, 300x101px) Image search: [Google]
1502482037880.png
36KB, 300x101px
>>387780851
I beat it already.
>>
>>387792023
>30$ to unlock all of the "base" Ops
>I'm level 90 and I'm still missing 5 operators.

Nigga I just turned lvl 100 with the starter edition, I had to unlock all the operators with my hard earned points, and I'm only missing 2 right now. What the fuck have you been doing?
>>
>>387789812
>Instead of doing 5 mediocre shitty dlc fest games why not do 1 game with real love.

Because shareholders and investors won't allow it. Its narrows down to the highest ROI.
>>
>>387780851
Can I crack it and play with a friend that has the legal copy?
>>
>>387792158
Not playing nu-rainbowsix is what.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.