[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you play today, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: stu.gif (366KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stu.gif
366KB, 500x375px
what did you play today, anon?
>>
>>387779398
nothing. spent the entire day vomiting and shitting. every 15 minutes I have to get up to dry heave because I can't keep anything down.

I tried playing some disgaea 3 but it just gave me a head ache after 20 minutes so I turned it off.

Food poisoning sucks.
>>
>>387779398
i played real life and broke my ankle. fuck that game.
>>
File: coveredwarsyaknow.jpg (19KB, 549x310px) Image search: [Google]
coveredwarsyaknow.jpg
19KB, 549x310px
dead rising
>>
>>387779398
Playing sit in the hospital and read /v/ to keep my mind busy

It's shit.
>>
>>387779398
Summertime Saga for about 5 hours straight
Fuck, I have to be at work at 9 AM and I literally just laid on my bed and I'm still browsing 4chan.
Fucking college vacations, man, I used to be mildly responsible.
And fuck those last level rap battles,
>>
>>387779468
Ginger ale my dude. Try some saltine crackers if you haven't
>>
>>387779524
And the graphics suck, can I get an amen?
>>
Sonic Mania and the Wonderboy Dragon's Trap remake.
>>
Ragnarok

After years of scouring the desolate mmo wasteland and never finding something to fill the void, i decided to give it another go a whole 9 years later. It's charm still holds up.
>>
>>387780029
been drinking gator ade mix and bread, its made the vomiting easier. going to go to the store and get some ginger ale though, let's hope i dont fucking vomit all the place
>>
>>387780086
>He didn't buy the Optometrist Appointment quest DLC
Y'all complained it was just a texture pack, but shit, man, you get to see everything at the highest resolution and the draw distance vastly improves
>>
>>387780165
I once got amebiasis (don't know how you write that in English) and mom gave me yellow apples and unflavored soft tortillas with low fat cheese. I stopped vomiting the day after.
I don't know if my spic stomach processes shit differently than yours
>>
File: GIANT WALRUS.png (472KB, 933x619px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT WALRUS.png
472KB, 933x619px
>>387779398
some Geneforge. I'm debating on some genocide for the first 2, I hear 3-5 gives you a game over if you piss off all the factions
>>
Guys I'm real fucking worried. I got sick over the weekend somehow and it's real bad, got bronchitis or pneumonia or some shit. I should be leaving for work in 1.5 hrs, but I woke up 3am cus I couldn't sleep on account of all the coughing and inability to breath. I get paid by the hour, no sick pay, and I have a super big project due Friday. I really don't know if I should go into work. I'll feel like shit the entire time, and the only 3hrs of sleep will hit me like a truck eventually.
>>
>>387780364
Your health means much more than the job right now. Your call, but me personally I'd just bite the bullet and tell your boss you'll work doubly hard when you come back in.
>>
File: 001%20(1).gif (864KB, 530x589px) Image search: [Google]
001%20(1).gif
864KB, 530x589px
Observer. Great game, i do not like horrors but this old school cyberpunk is great.
Agent of Mayhem. It good too. I like progression system in that kind of games. Sadly there no co-op. Gameplay is pretty fluid, i like it.
>>
File: pedialyte-for-Infant-7[1].jpg (98KB, 730x546px) Image search: [Google]
pedialyte-for-Infant-7[1].jpg
98KB, 730x546px
>>387779398
Devil May Cry 3. Haven't played it in over ten years, played DMC1 more. It's fun, but the boss fights don't feel as satisfying as they do in DMC1 which is a bit of a downer. The Vergil fights are a bit lame because of the AI prediction/perfect timing on blocks, feels like I'm just cheesing the fight using helm breaker. I consider DMC1 the 10/10 game of the series, and probably give DMC3 8.5/10. Faster and more stylish combat but just not as satisfying overall.

>>387779468
Hope you feel better man. I had food poisoning once and basically pooped water every 2 hours for a week, but no vomiting. Get some of pic related, it's basically Gatorade with less sugar and will help stop you from getting dehyrated. And remember BRAT for when you're able to eat: bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. Easy stuff to eat that should help with diarrhea.

Go to the emergency room if you think you're getting dehydrated and aren't getting any better though, it's not something to take lightly.
>>
Nothing. Today commemorates the 3 solid months of not a single vidya. But don't be fooled. I'm also NEET. I just stare at 4chan and refresh the pages. I watched some tv and then laid in bed for the rest of the day.
>>
>>387780197
I fucked up. Shoulda got the season pass but I didn't wanna give that Jew dev Jesus my money. Now I gotta grind for insurance. Fuck this p2w zhit
>>
>>387780489
Another thing to pick up from the store if they have it at walmart. Heading out in 5, anything else I should pick up? I'm new to living solo and don't know how to take care of myself.
>>
Played some Crusader Kings 2 and did the first few missions in Gangsters 2. I've also downloaded the first two Sly Cooper games and I'm really looking forward to playing through them, since I really liked them a lot as a kid.
>>
>>387780364
Just do what you can. If you can go to work for even a little while and go home early, then maybe do that if you really can't go without earning even some money for today. But if you think you could take a day off and then work an extra hour or two every day after until Friday that might be better, that day of rest could help you get over your sickness sooner.
>>
>>387779398
Played Dead Rising 2 with a friend.
Both of us made it to level 50 today.
>>
>>387779398
The Phantom Pain, I've only played MGS2-3 and Rising and its really enjoyable
>>
I spent all day writing fanfic and playing BotW instead of studying for the MCAT.
>>
I'm just dev'ing some and waiting for the eclipse to start. Did play some tf2 though
>>
I'm about to give Touhou 14 a whirl. I hope it's not too hard.
>>
played victoria 2 all day again.
>>
>>387780578
You could get Pepto-Bismol if you have to go out sometime soon and really can't be pooping so often, but it's better to just let your body do its thing because it's flushing bad stuff out. The main thing is just to stay hydrated and start eating that stuff when you can, don't really need anything else.
>>
>>387779398
sat around in my room for the 5th day straight just watching one piece and playing shitty phone games, might by a helium tank or just use co2 to off myself soon.
>>
Harmony of Despair

Surprisingly found a room with some guy playing by himself. We became friends
>>
>>387780302
fuckin dirty beaner
>>
I tried to beat the second act of Lava Reef in Sonic Mania but was playing super shittily and lost all my lives, killing any desire to play for the rest of the day. Doesn't help I was at work from when I woke up for 8 hours, which seriously kills any motivation to do something as simple as turn on my PS3/4 or emulate something decent like Paper Mario TTYD (which I've never played until the run that I've put off for now).
>>
File: 1472621489894.png (20KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
1472621489894.png
20KB, 315x274px
>>387779398
I played nothing but F2P shit (TF2 and HotS)even though i have a few games on steam that im too lazy to play.
I downloaded Megaman legacy collection on the 3DS currently playing MM4 because i got stuck on that one a few years ago.
I was suposed to go fix a payment that didn't arrive correctly today but all i did was procrastinate.
>>
>>387779398
An hour or so's worth of Path of Exile. Trying to ascend my witch to an elementalist but I'm too careless and impatient so I keep dying to Izaro.
>>
>>387779398
gats.io and bonk.io my shit computer can't run anything else so little io games are a good time waster
>>
File: stu pierces the jello.png (727KB, 943x710px) Image search: [Google]
stu pierces the jello.png
727KB, 943x710px
Nothing, but im about to play some Warhammer
>>
>>387779398
Did some dailies for games I have little passion for and then just gave up on vidya for the day. I hate this downtime period between releases/patches I care about, but I guess it's a good opportunity to try and be productive with other things.
>>
>>387779398
yo noid 2

surprisingly good, you would have thought it was an actual ps1 game if you didn't know any better
>>
>>387780661
What series do you write for
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.