[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on LSD DREAM EMULATOR?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Your thoughts on LSD DREAM EMULATOR?
>>
Too spooked to play it
>>
>>387779114
meme horseshit only e-celebs play in order to rake in youtube money
>>>/vr/
>>
OG meme walking simulator for faggots, along with its spiritual successor, Yume Nikki.
>>
>>387779114
Good to play/watch when you're tired, in bed & fucked up on something.
>>
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>387779114
>>387779346
i'm too lazy to play either of these games
>>
>>387779114
It's very unfun, but interesting. I wish it didn't feel random. I don't know how else to describe it.
>>
>>387779114
I had a dream on LSD once. I took a nap right after dosing and woke up like an hour later, tripping balls. My dream did not look like that
>>
>>387779594
What did it look like?
>>
it's one of the few games I played that made my mental health worse when I played theme expecting it to get better. I've probably played the game for over a thousand hours, and it doesn't get any better.

Other 2 games were yumme nikki and half life. I have 2,219 hours in half life or something. All of which is playtime in the base game and mods.
>>
It's a decent little art game but it very quickly becomes repetitive, around 70 in game days of play and you'll have about seen what the game has to offer aside from some obscure FMVs.
The soundtrack is fantastic though, worth listening to on its own.

I'd love for the some of the obscure special edition stuff to be scanned and translated. Also play Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong Nou if you enjoyed LSD, Osamu Sato really was the first person to realize video games can be art and make an art game.
>>
>>387779784
>played the game for over a thousand hours
The guy who listed to In the End 30000 times seems more reasonable
>>
It's a bit strange and I think as a kid if I had got this on my PS1 I'd just be mad and not get it
>>
>>387779846
I've got over 2000 hours in Devil May Cry 3. When you like a game you like a game.
>>
>>387779657
like it was on lsd
>>
>>387779784
Knew a dude who played like 300 something of the in game days for a YouTube series. Dunno how he did it I dropped watching it after a few episodes and those were all chopped down a shit ton obviously
>>
>>387779957
That at least has way more gameplay
>>
>>387779657
Fractals and shit. Then just my bedroom wall / door warping around because I stopped sleeping after a point and was just laying there staring forward comatose until I "woke up"
>>
>>387779114
I've always wanted to try it, but of course it's as dead as a doorknob. An unfinished remake of it was all I managed to play.
>>
>>387779114
Fun an interesting to play, nothing to rave and rant about, just an interesting interactive peice of media
>>
>>387779474
wrong, it's not about the drug
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.