[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a good game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: CzhAYx5XgAAlsHl.jpg (109KB, 640x814px) Image search: [Google]
CzhAYx5XgAAlsHl.jpg
109KB, 640x814px
This is a good game.
>>
I know it is bitch
>>
Better than Heroes, at least.
>>
>this thread again
mania was a mistake
>>
File: reparations.jpg (67KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reparations.jpg
67KB, 480x360px
>>
There aren't words to describe your unparalleled faggotry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_OJy_0qkY&list=PLvNp0Boas7217wlSWYj25AHEB-oYZ_Q-T&index=10
>>
>>387774831
This is a good movie.
ftfy
>>
>>387775102
bitch
>>
>>387774831
So bad it's good.
>>
THOSE BLACK CREATURES
>>
>>387774948
Not really saying much since Heroes is the worst non glitchy Sonic game.
>>
>>387777884
wrong
>>
>>387780131
Heroes is god awful with nothing to redeem it.
>>
>>387781402
SA1 > Heroes > Unleashed > Shadow > SA2
>>
>>387780131
he's right you know
>>
>>387781402
You're a fucking stupid, worthless piece of shit. Get off your computer or whatever you're using and stab yourself to death. Don't reply to this, just do what I told you
>>
>>387781505
right that you're wrong
>>
>>387781487
I would switch SA1 and unleashed. But finally, its so nice to see someone who thinks sa2 sucked. That game looked like shit and lost all the fun vibes from sa1 as well as the hub
>>
>>387781887
You're fucking retarded.
>>
guys please be nice to each other
>>
>>387782091
2/3 of SA2 were garbage
>>
>>387782373
There the virgin goes spouting the same tired meme that everyone else spouts. You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself
>>
It's ok if you don't care about the multiple endings.
>>
>>387782396
The Rouge and Tails levels are are especially unbearable. I'm sorry I don't like slogging through tedious shit just to get to the decent parts
>>
>people generally say the core of sonic heroes is fun, getting lots of kills and rings to get A ranks
>but replaying it is bad

>people generally say the core of 2d sonic is fun, rolling around and killing robots to get more points
>but replaying it is good

????
>>
>>387782707
Sonic Heroes gets boring on replays because you're forced to replay the game to get the true ending. It's also not helped by the fact that Team Dark's levels can stretch on for well over 15 minutes each.
>>
>>387782804
And im forced to replay the game and play bad special stages to get the true ending for classic sonic to. Doesnt mean you do it all in one sitting
>>
>>387782868
You're not forced to replay classic Sonic to get the true ending. It's pretty feasible to get all the emeralds on the first or second go.
Sonic Heroes makes you replay the game 4 fucking times AND get all the emeralds. I love Sonic Heroes, but come on.
>>
>>387782707
Questioning classic cuck logic is futile. I find that it's better to stoop their level and curse them out and make them see how retarded they are that way.
>>
>>387774831
The vocal tracks were my life when I was 12.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.