[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update 1.3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: No-Mans-Sky-Atlas-Rises-300x169.jpg (13KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
No-Mans-Sky-Atlas-Rises-300x169.jpg
13KB, 300x169px
Is it possible for me to get any cymatygen to craft a heart of the sun if i don't have warp drive theta? I understand that it's in blue star systems as well. I am on ATLAS sequence 13/16, I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
what the fuck are you talking about m8 ?
>>
>>387774408
lol *no mans sky
>>
File: 20170816163905_1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170816163905_1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>387774347
Dunno bro not that far in yet. Just did a bunch of the Awakenings quest line and only have v1 Atlas Pass.
>>
>>387774653
I fucked up the original atlas quests by selling the atlas stones too. Goddamn it
>>
>>387774347
You know, the only thing that turns me off this game is how bland the terrain seed is for the planets. Maybe I just haven't travelled far enough into the star systems but I get the feeling it doesn't get much more complex. I want rivers, canyons and mountain ranges. Not just plains and hills with random flora and fauna splattered on top of it. It's an eyesore. The lack of water especially irks me when there's so many animals running around. Anyway, I stopped playing because I landed on a planet with next to no plutonium to charge my fuel thrusters and I don't want to spend however many hours it takes to find that shit. Especially since I'm playing on Survival.
>>
>>387775010
Understandable, this game keeps finding a way to disappoint me lol
>>
>>387775010
The latest patch updated the seed and I've seen planets with huge craters and some decent sized canyons and rivers. I guess it depends on what your expectations are. Things can always be bigger/better but for the more part I'm pretty happy with how things are in the new patch plus there are mods that improve things further.
>>
>>387775182
I'm mostly disappointed by how each planet doesn't have variety in them. If it's a mountainous planet, then it's mountainous all the way. If it's a planet with islands, then it's just endless islands throughout the whole planet. If it's a desert planet, then it's just desert forever. But I guess it's fine considering there isn't anything else like it out there. I just feel like all this procedural generation shit becomes a bit pointless in the end.
>>
>>387775182
I'll probably get back into it once I'm finished with Dark Souls desu, although I might tone it down from Survival to Normal just to see the new features without having to worry about, well, surviving. How's the optimization going for you guys? I was getting pretty big framerate dips but I'm assuming it's my CPU (i5 6400) bottlenecking my 1060. First time I've experienced under 60fps in a game so far with this build, except for heavily modded Skyrim of course.
>>
>>387775835
Turn off in-game Vsync and force it via the driver and you should get better performance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.