[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think its funny that with the game works, that someone made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Flowey.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I think its funny that with the game works, that someone made it to this boss, then couldnt beat it, wanted to start again, but actually cant
That this fight is the entire game for them now, unable to beat it
>>
This is literally a potential problem for every game, have no idea what you're trying to pull here
>>
>>387771104
In most games you can go back, grind, buy items, get gear, or even start over at the beginning
THIS boss, you cant ever leave until you beat it
It saves at the start of the fight
>>
>>387770965
>beat flowey
>liked his fight
>want to fight him again
>flowey pops up after I beat asgore
>he just ran away like the bitch he is
>I have to restart the game right back at the beginning to fight him again
Fuck flowey
>>
>>387770965

luckily this will never effect me or anybody with good taste in video games and avoid this meme game.
>>
>>387771551
Amen to that.
>>
>>387770965
I heard the boss gets easier every time you lose to it.
>>
>>387771223
Grinding doesn't really help you, does it?
>>
>>387772650
>can't beat boss
>grind till you're strong enough to beat boss/generate money for better consumables
I guess if you were max level, but at that point you should put your face in your palms and ask yourself why you're so god-awful at games.
>>
>>387771551
How about forming your own opinion instead of just being another in the echoe chamber you mindless sheep.
>>
>>387770965
Is the PS4 version out yet? I want to hear what they did with this fight and the genocide ending, whether they defanged it like Oneshot did with its Director's Cut or if Sony actually gave Toby Fox full leeway to do what he wants.
>>
>>387773059
I hope they keep it hard
I couldnt even beat Gen Undyne and I loved it
>>
>>387772447
The difficulty stays the same but every time you get past a section it auto-saves so you can just brute force it. I think playing through the fight in one run without knowing about the auto-saves is an amazing experience, though, same with the Pacifist final boss if you beat his first form in one attempt without knowing you literally cannot lose to him because Toby designed the "fight" around cinematics instead of making it a real battle like the Sans fight.
>>
>>387773162
I'm not worried about the difficulty, I'm worried about whether they kept shit like the fake crash and permanently marking your game forever, respectively.
>>
>>387773059
Game crashes and freezes with a visual distortion, and stays like that for about 15 seconds before resetting. I guess if you don't already know you would exit the game yourself and restart.
>>
>>387771551
This.
>>
Who fights a boss where you can avoid attacks by moving and not improve after multiple attempts of learning the fight?

You just have to survive long enough to get to the first heart.
>>
It's incredible to think that there are people out there who can't kill a boss this trivial, especially seeing as it gives you an exponential health bar and constant heals.

I suppose the saddest element is how many people were remotely entertained by this garbage. Up until this point, the game was just average. This lazy excuse for a boss fight epitomises everything wrong with modern gaming, devs no longer expect players to ever get good.

I'm sure one of you 12 year old landwhales will now scream about the Sans fight, as if a single completely optional fight you all watched on Youtube excuses the game from being an absolute joke otherwise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.