[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you bought a Gaming™ Chair that makes you go faster and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Have you bought a Gaming™ Chair that makes you go faster and gives you that Competitive Edge™?
>>
>>387770237
yes i bought SPARCO seats for my DD
>>
>>387770237
I got a DXRacer and I regret it. Don't fall for the gamer chair meme, you will be shopping for seat cushions later.
>>
>>387770237
I saw in one of these "gaming" chairs at fry's today.

FUCKING COMFY Also that lower back support was nice.
>>
>>387770321
they just aren't worth the price

there are some solid chairs on amazon in the 150-200 price range that are just as good
>>
>>387770321
>>387770563
I have some slightly cheaper copy and am happy with it. Other chairs in the same price range didn't have near as many adjustment options and i didn't wanna spend 1k on a high tier office chair
>>
I have one but I need to get a harness for it, what is the point of a chair which is designed to absorb g-force if your constantly being flung out of it while typing?
>>
>>387770237
I got one of those race car chairs for $50 from a guy who most likely stole it, but said he bought it before he found out his gf was pregnant.

I busted it in like 9 months and had to use screw anchors
>>
>>387770237
i'd get one, if they were monotone without stupid stripes or text
>>
>>387770237
I got a racing chair because it has good back support, haven't felt other stat boosts as of yet though.
>>
File: 01.png (216KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
216KB, 1024x1024px
Dude buy this 1000 dollar chair that looks like a boring pile of shit lmao

U know its good cuz its expensive
>>
>>387770563
Just wait for sales, amazon had some for 40-50 bucks.
>>
File: 000000001.jpg (35KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
000000001.jpg
35KB, 612x612px
Do some people actually think, that having a "gaming" chair will make your aim better?
>>
>>387770237
no find an chair thats only comfortable to sit in for 1 hour so youre forced to stand and walk around
>>
save up your money and buy a good chair you won't regret it. gaming chairs are nice because they lock you into a good position and that does help with gaming. i got one and its worth it.
>>
>>387772828
its a shill, advertiser making ad threads on /v/
>>
>>387772828
Do people think vitamins make them healthier?
>>
>>387770237
Nah, I'm not a streamer.
Personally I use wooden box instead.
>>
>>387772591
>shitting on my steelcase amia
>suffering from noodleback because your char is missing an integrated LiveLumbar™ mechanism
>>
>>387770563
Most chair won't support weight beyond 100kg hence are useless for most of pro-gamers.
>>
>>387772828
Only underage fags fall for it, though their chairs are pretty comfy. Then again I'm using a plastic cheap folding chair for my PC so anything else is comfy to me.
>>
>>387770237
no, i have some piece of shit 50 dollar chair thats ready to fall apart and feels like shit
just ordered a 144hz monitor though
>>
>>387772828
its about comfort and not fucking up ones own spine with shitty sitting posture
>>
Didn't get an expensive one but I got a similar one on sale off amazon and have to say, while they look and are marketed in a gimmicky as fuck way, they are well worth the money. Shit, if I had the money for a "top brand" one I would get it. What really makes them worth it is their superior cushioning. Shit that doesn't flatten in a year and slowly destroys youur back.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
theres no chair more comfy than this
>>
>>387773063
...are you actually retarded
>>
File: ilgzh8fnnsfy.jpg (271KB, 720x596px) Image search: [Google]
ilgzh8fnnsfy.jpg
271KB, 720x596px
Why do those gaymen chairs look like they were taken from some fucking sci-fi spaceship?
I'd feel like a retard sitting on one of those
>>
>>387774036
Until you break the armrest because you lean. To be fair though it lasted me almost 3 years and is still pretty functional, even with one of those securing screws for it broken.
>>
>>387772828
If you sit in front of your computer for like 10 hours a day then your chair really does matter, though not for your aim.

I use an office chair though. These neon gamer chairs with programmable leds and game specific dpi settings are too ridiculous for me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.